Folk etymology

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 18, 2024, 7:29:27 AMJan 18
The caninist mantra is "am happy".

There are those who claim it is "ang, hump, pee" reflecting the caninist
philosophy "if I cant eat it and I cant fuck it, then piss on it". But
this is most assuredly not the case.

auuV

Jan 18, 2024, 8:36:16 AMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 12:29:39 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>The caninist mantra is "am happy".

E! :)))

>There are those who claim it is "ang, hump, pee" reflecting the caninist
>philosophy "if I cant eat it and I cant fuck it, then piss on it". But
>this is most assuredly not the case.

Does this pass the <snif!> test, DoGGr?

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 5, 2024, 9:04:14 PMFeb 5
Hes saying that he "cant hear the difference".

Make of that what you will.

auuV

Feb 10, 2024, 4:54:38 PMFeb 10
I bow (and wow, even) to his judgement.

BTW, tell him his proverb about always checking that bush because it
might have half a pie in it again? Proved right today! Bisto
Southern Style granules in stock in Asdf the Jewel - and at a
discounto, too!

My diligence in always checking the gravy shelves, everywhere, paid
off!

Actually its a bit worrying. They were the only ones reduced. I
bought two cartons and as I put them in the cupboard tonight I noticed
that the lids are dusty. An overlooked box from the stockroom?

:(

nob...@nowhere.com

Feb 13, 2024, 3:00:24 PMFeb 13
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 21:54:45 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Feb 2024 02:04:23 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>>>E! :)))

>>>Does this pass the <snif!> test, DoGGr?
>>
>>Hes saying that he "cant hear the difference".
>>
>>Make of that what you will.
>
>I bow (and wow, even) to his judgement.
>
>BTW, tell him his proverb about always checking that bush because it
>might have half a pie in it again? Proved right today! Bisto
>Southern Style granules in stock in Asdf the Jewel - and at a
>discounto, too!
>
>My diligence in always checking the gravy shelves, everywhere, paid
>off!

"And those who were seen checking the bush were thought to be insane by
those who had never found half a pie."
-- Pain

>Actually its a bit worrying. They were the only ones reduced. I
>bought two cartons and as I put them in the cupboard tonight I noticed
>that the lids are dusty. An overlooked box from the stockroom?
>
> :(

Now Im really angry. Someone asked them to check "out the back" and
they obviously didnt. :(

auuV

Feb 19, 2024, 6:50:16 PMFeb 19
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:00:37 +0000, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 21:54:45 +0000, auuV <au...@zehen.invalid> wrote:

>>>Hes saying that he "cant hear the difference".
>>>
>>>Make of that what you will.
>>
>>I bow (and wow, even) to his judgement.
>>
>>BTW, tell him his proverb about always checking that bush because it
>>might have half a pie in it again? Proved right today! Bisto
>>Southern Style granules in stock in Asdf the Jewel - and at a
>>discounto, too!
>>
>>My diligence in always checking the gravy shelves, everywhere, paid
>>off!
>
>"And those who were seen checking the bush were thought to be insane by
>those who had never found half a pie."
> -- Pain

Dog speaks truth.

>>Actually its a bit worrying. They were the only ones reduced. I
>>bought two cartons and as I put them in the cupboard tonight I noticed
>>that the lids are dusty. An overlooked box from the stockroom?
>>
>> :(
>
>Now Im really angry. Someone asked them to check "out the back" and
>they obviously didnt. :(

Slack or what?

But I have my two precious boxes!

Got to finish the onion gravy first, though.