Dr. Laura's Mother Found Murdered six years ago December

Ic

Dec 3, 2008, 9:30:07 PM12/3/08
The sad and lonely plight of a mentally challenged elderly lady,
Yolanda Schlessinger, made headlines when it was learned of her
particularly cruel abandonment. Both of her daughters are alleged
counselors, presumed in the mental health field. The wealthy Laura
Schlesssinger tells all who listen to her what to do or what she'd do.
Neither of Yolanda's daughters, Laura or Cyndi Harris, or son-in-law
Lew Bishop couldn't pay someone to check on her now and then? Alot of
people have mental problems, that's no excuse for abandoning and
blaming Yolanda, which is Laura's way to a avoid responsibility.

No one looked in on her, Yolanda's corpse was left to decompose for at
least 2 months. If it was murder, as first observed, after that length
of time the coroner couldn't make a conclusive determination or maybe
influence was peddled? You can't convince all the witnesses at the
scene it wasn't murder. Perhaps Yolanda let them in, someone that
could get a key entered? Unfortunately, Laura Schlessinger is an
habitual fibber and can't be believed. She claims they had no contact
for 20 years, that could be true, Laura would be more inclined to set
up a hit. Deryk was around 17, it's claimed they never met. He had no
interest in meeting his grandmother or he harbored the desires but
wouldn't dare approach the subject? Some say he's a sociopath that
wouldn't care.

Yolanda Schlesssinger should not be forgotten. She is a voice for
forgotten mothers and grandmothers. Especially where fake doctor-types
are milking their prey for money while their own afflicted family is
abused and neglected.

Dr. Laura's Mother Found Murdered
Radio Talkshow Host: We'd Been Estranged For Many Years
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 21, 2002
(AP) Telling her audience, "I have to talk to you listeners about
something," radio host Dr. Laura then dropped a bombshell: "You may
have already heard that my mother was found murdered."
The host, whose full name is Laura Schlessinger, made the announcement
at the conclusion of her radio program Friday, adding during an
emotional statement that she and her mother had been estranged for
many years.
"I do pray that she is at peace and (am) confidant that the Police
Department will be able to bring justice to this situation. But I am
overwhelmed by sadness," she said.
The body of Yolanda Schlessinger, 77, was found Monday in her Beverly
Hills condominium. Police would say only she had been dead for a long
time.
On Friday, Laura Schlessinger took calls from people with problems and
administered her typically blunt advice before mentioning her mother's
slaying in the final minutes of her last broadcast of the year.
continued...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/12/21/entertainment/main533993.shtml
[][]

Just ditch those difficult parents
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article702249.ece
Times2 meets 'Dr Laura', an anti-feminist, right-wing agony aunt who
recommends severing ties with relations you don't get on with

December 16, 2002
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/e842dde3f53950d6/4ff9e1fcc03df3bc?lnk=gst&q=Yolanda+Schlessinger#4ff9e1fcc03df3bc
Yolanda Schlessinger, 77

Mavis Leno / Schlessinger
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/dd81ee9623811ba7

Dionisio

Dec 3, 2008, 10:00:53 PM12/3/08
Ic wrote:

> The sad and lonely plight of a mentally challenged elderly lady,
> Yolanda Schlessinger, made headlines when it was learned of her
> particularly cruel abandonment.

Honor thy father and mother.

Take care of widows.

Whine when folks note that wasn't done.

Two of those are commandments from God. Mrs. "tough love" should abdicate her position. If
you can't do it yourself, you're a hypocrite. (But that's nothing new, is it?)

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)

mut...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2008, 5:53:54 AM12/4/08
I hope you both get some karma: taking care of elderly parents who
never loved you to begin with and doing it with a smile. See how fast
your self-righteousness disappears then.

Happy Holidays!

chris.k...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 2:21:39 AM3/4/19
Dr Laura is not a good person inside or out she has no compassion at all for anyone or anything a self serving lizard in society You are a disgrace to all that listen to to your walk on water attitude and having a degree in psychology means nothing considering even the serial killer Ted Bundy went to college for the same degree its between you and god and you know your wrong your mom raised you not her being raised by you know your place you worthless maggot ....