Markle fiasco. They find the most ignorant black "preacher" they can to make a mockery of marriage.

Brewster

May 20, 2018, 7:54:40 PM5/20/18
Meghan Markle Introduces the British Monarchy to the African-American
Experience

Should make great fodder for the British tabloids going forward.

The royal who married the ape.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/world/europe/uk-royal-black-priest-choir.html

Malcolm McMahon

May 22, 2018, 5:29:42 AM5/22/18
Brewster <email...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Meghan Markle Introduces the British Monarchy to the African-American
>Experience

Over here that's the way we imagine all American preachers are. Not
African-American, just American.

My thought on hearing the sermon was "They must have gone to great lengths to
keep him from going on about hellfire."

>Should make great fodder for the British tabloids going forward.

I'm sure they'll love her. I hope she's tough enough to survive in the Royals,
I wonder how much she had to do with the show? Probably quite a lot.

>The royal who married the ape.

We're _all_ apes, sunshine. We are, to the Chimpanzee, what dogs are to wolves.
The domesticated version. Did you know chimps are more closely related to us
than they are to gorillas?

Alex W.

May 22, 2018, 8:48:09 PM5/22/18
On 22/05/2018 19:29, Malcolm McMahon wrote:
> Brewster <email...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Meghan Markle Introduces the British Monarchy to the African-American
>> Experience
>>

> Over here that's the way we imagine all American preachers are. Not
> African-American, just American.
>
> My thought on hearing the sermon was "They must have gone to great lengths to
> keep him from going on about hellfire."

He's Episcopalian, though, isn't he?
I never thought they were as keen on hellfire as, say, the Baptists.

>> Should make great fodder for the British tabloids going forward.
>>

> I'm sure they'll love her. I hope she's tough enough to survive in the Royals,
> I wonder how much she had to do with the show? Probably quite a lot.

True, but she has never had to contend with the British press. A pack
of rabid wolverines in the grip of blood-lust is more merciful than a
tabloid journo on the trail of a royal story.

Her learning curve will be steep indeed...