Re: Ya gotta feel sorry for western women

Message has been deleted

%

Jun 25, 2015, 12:22:29 AM6/25/15
shiny kachina neon wrote:
> "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_master.fake> wrote in
>

>> Feel sorry for western women.
>
> only when they have to pur up with you.
>

>> Hoist with their own petard. LOL!
>>

> ye has no petard, nellie, just something that looks a wee bit like
> one, only much smaller. *giggle*

LOL , only when they have to pur up with you ,

what in the barkin pee flaps is pur

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 26, 2016, 6:18:53 PM11/26/16
On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:19:27 +0000 (UTC), shiny kachina neon <a@b.ç> wrote:
>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_master.fake> wrote in
>>
>> Feel sorry for western women.
>
>only when they have to pur up with you.

Spell much, Chubby?

>> Hoist with their own petard. LOL!
>
>ye has no petard, nellie, just something that looks a wee bit like one,
>only much smaller. *giggle*

Self-defensive mechanism when it gets close to
ugly fatties like yourself.

LOL!

--

"It is my learned opinion that a man should not
mince words, just to spare the sensibilities of

--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

shiny kachina neon

Nov 26, 2016, 8:56:49 PM11/26/16

> On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:19:27 +0000 (UTC), shiny kachina neon <a@b.‡>
> wrote:

desperate much, nellie? you went back a year and a half to find something
you thought you could answer. try harder.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 27, 2016, 12:54:12 PM11/27/16
Yah, but I succeed in trolling you up and now I am
having laffs thinking how easily you are pwned by me.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Apr 6, 2017, 6:47:47 PM4/6/17
LOL! And you went back even farther. PKB, you
silly, rolly-polly wastrel.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities