I found a very strange item in my desk. . .

Marilyn Merlot

Jan 26, 2019, 2:27:34 AM1/26/19
I've had this one desk around for nearly 40 years, that originally came
from Wiley Post Airport. It's been in a few airports, and has quite the
history.

I was going through this trove of history and found a bulb for a Beech 18
wingtip, then I found this shiny tie tack. It was a backwards 6, which is a
partial derivative.

I nearly threw it in the trash, but thought I would take the back off and
found T&CO. 925. Tiffany & Co. silver?

Any ideas?

%

Jan 26, 2019, 3:35:05 PM1/26/19
post it so we can see it

%

Jan 26, 2019, 3:35:52 PM1/26/19
On 2019-01-26 12:27 a.m., Marilyn Merlot wrote:
and notice how this has checkmate bait written all over it