Re: meow

Message has been deleted

mixed nuts

Jul 12, 2014, 6:26:30 PM7/12/14
On 7/12/2014 3:49 PM, shiny kachina neon wrote:
> meow.

The cat's at the door. Must be somebody's playing with the can opener
again.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jul 12, 2014, 6:46:15 PM7/12/14
shiny kachina neon wrote:
> meow.

hey look , it's the howling pee flaps

Checkmate

Jul 12, 2014, 7:42:59 PM7/12/14
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

First check out what shiny kachina neon said:

> meow.

Well, it's about time you dropped by...

--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ᅵ 2014
all rights reserved

"They trust me. Dumb fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook

Checkmate

Jul 12, 2014, 7:44:39 PM7/12/14

First check out what mixed nuts said:

> On 7/12/2014 3:49 PM, shiny kachina neon wrote:
> > meow.
>
> The cat's at the door. Must be somebody's playing with the can opener
> again.

Sadly, the latest generation of cats has never learned the joys of a
beckoning can opener, thanks to those damned pop-top lids.

%

Jul 12, 2014, 10:59:20 PM7/12/14
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First check out what shiny kachina neon said:
>

>> meow.
>
> Well, it's about time you dropped by...

like a cement blimp

Checkmate

Jul 12, 2014, 11:02:16 PM7/12/14
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

no u r

%

Jul 12, 2014, 11:06:33 PM7/12/14
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First check out what % said:
>

>> Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>>> posts by Checkmate!

>>> Well, it's about time you dropped by...
>>
>> like a cement blimp
>
> no u r

like an avalanche of howling pee flaps

§ñühwö£f

Jul 13, 2014, 8:50:44 AM7/13/14
shiny kachina neon wrote:
> meow.

For reals, yo?

--
http://signon.org/sign/protect-americas-wolves
www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.savewolves.org

mimus

Jul 13, 2014, 2:21:21 PM7/13/14
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 18:26:30 -0400, mixed nuts wrote:

> On 7/12/2014 3:49 PM, shiny kachina neon wrote:
>
>> meow.
>
> The cat's at the door. Must be somebody's playing with the can opener
> again.

It could be a land-shark.

--
.sigzip:*

Checkmate

Jul 13, 2014, 2:30:01 PM7/13/14
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

Candygram...

Bill Jillians

Jul 14, 2014, 6:35:46 AM7/14/14
In message <XnsA368A...@208.90.168.18>, shiny kachina neon
<a@b.?.invalid> writes

>meow.

Is this some sort of club sign like Freemasons rolling up one trouser
leg or something ?

I think I'll just happily go it alone thank you.

I'm allergic to cats.

--
Bill Jillians

shiny kachina neon

Jul 27, 2015, 5:37:23 PM7/27/15
Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First check out what mimus said:

>> > The cat's at the door. Must be somebody's playing with the can
opener
>> > again.
>>
>> It could be a land-shark.
>
> Candygram...

pizza delivery..

--
@}`-,-- *with bells & motley and a tinfoil tiara*

§nühw¤Łf

Jul 28, 2015, 10:58:45 AM7/28/15
shiny kachina neon <sh...@nospam.please> wrote in
Do you have any flonking vampires to discuss, Net Abuser?

--
http://www.wolfwatcher.org

Aaron Childs

Aug 2, 2015, 10:22:28 AM8/2/15

"§nühw¤Łf" wrote in message

shiny kachina neon <sh...@nospam.please> wrote in

> Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>> by Checkmate!
>>
>> First check out what mimus said:

> opener
>>>
>>> It could be a land-shark.
>>
>> Candygram...
>>

> pizza delivery..

Do you have any flonking vampires to discuss, Net Abuser?

I think they're all over on Facebook taking selfies...

A.C.

§nühw¤Łf

Aug 2, 2015, 12:12:41 PM8/2/15
"Aaron Childs" <aaron...@NOSPAMMYameritech.net> wrote in news:mpl904
$3ri$2...@dont-email.me:
I think you're right. Plus the ones on Pinterest of course.

Morphio the Magnificant

Aug 2, 2015, 3:29:29 PM8/2/15
In article <XnsA4EA688DC5987...@213.239.209.88>,
snuh...@netscape.net says...

> "Aaron Childs" <aaron...@NOSPAMMYameritech.net> wrote in news:mpl904
> $3ri$2...@dont-email.me:
>

> > "§nühw?£f" wrote in message
> >
> > shiny kachina neon <sh...@nospam.please> wrote in
> >
> >> Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in

> posts

> >> opener

> >> pizza delivery..
> >>

> > Do you have any flonking vampires to discuss, Net Abuser?
> >

> > I think they're all over on Facebook taking selfies...
> >
> > A.C.
> >

> I think you're right. Plus the ones on Pinterest of course.

Thank you for visiting my froup.

--
Checkmate
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer