alt.religion.asatru has been placed under arrest for the crime of posting RL information and encouraging violence.

Blitz the Cat

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:50:22 -0400, the temptation became too much and
"Jim Cleveland" <jclevel1(Spambytes)@rochester.rr.com> (if that is
your *real* name) wrote:

>Robert Gau wrote in message ...
>>
>>It is ok, though. The hammer of justice will soon fall.
>>
>>Prepare yourself, fool.
>>
>No, not Mjolnir!!! Anything but Mjolnir!!! Please, I beg you.....

Bje afrjaid, bje vjery afrjaid.

Blitz the Cat
<><><><><><>
Market Indicator: 32 on the Smeeter Index (a toast to cb cool)
/��
Twelvenlicked <> omnys A-S.S.bagde #0wf7389aq881k
�
Mr. October 2000
」-{$咫>>><<<.com
Boy Toy of something or other

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
I can't believe this "nightmare" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%Dirk Bruere wrote:
%>
%> An interesting bit of info concerning our old friend 'flaag' (to be
%> found at http://www.flonk.org/ ).
%>
%> He's one of the pack that have desecrated the Asatru NG, denigrated and
%> insulted our Gods and Folk.
%>
%> Well, if any of you would care to remonstrate in person try:
%>
%> HILLSTROM, DAVID (FLONK3-DOM)
%> 4419 Glenwood Dr
%> CHARLOTTE, NC 28208
%> US
%>
%> If you want to phone to offer your support to him try:
%>
%> 704 391 7934
%>
%> Dirk
%
%While I respect the right to free speech, let me just say that hatred
%should not be respected and Nazi's suck.

Posting RL information is a crime. Alt.religion.asatru has been placed under
arrest.

--
ZOMBIE WERETOASTER FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!!1!!!11!!!
Member, Robby Rat's Final List.

- - - - - - - - - -
| ` ` | | ` ` |
| ` ` ` | | `` ` |
| ` ` | | ` ` |
____________|___________|________________________|___________|____________
| * * * * * * * * * * |
| W E R E L O B S T E R * * M E O W - M E O W |
| 2 0 % O F F * T E I H S S P A E C * Z R B J M E O W & |
| A L L M O N T H * * S H P X U R N Q |
| A T S Y S E R O C O * F O R R E N T . * L U T E F I S K |
| * * G A L O R E ! |
| * * * * * * * * |
| M E O W M E O W |
| /````\ |
| | .. | |
| F R E E | .. | J O I N |
| D M I T R I | .. | J O S H K R A M E R ' S |
| V U L I S | .. | K L U B H O U S E ! |
| | .. | |
| | .. | |
| A Z Z Y | .. | B R O U G H T T O Y O U |
| ((c) 1 9 9 9 ) | .. | B Y T H E F I N E |
| W A S __________________ F O L K S A T |
| H E R E [ **************** ] -B-V-N-G-M-V-N-C-H- |
| \________________/ |
| |
| C H E C K M A T E ' S | .. | G E T Y O U R T I C K E T |
| B A R A N D C A S I N O | .. | * N O W * F O R T H E |
| L I Q U O R I N T H E | .. | F ' I N G P I G S 1 9 9 9 |
| F R O N T , P O K E R I N | .. | W O R L D T O U R A N D |
| T H E R E A R . | .. | W H I S K Y T R A I L . |
| | .. | |
| | | |
| B O W T O M E O W . \__/ B O W T O M E O W . |
| B O W T O M E O W . B O W T O M E O W . |
| B O W T O M E O W . B O W T O M E O W . |
| |
| |
| ==================================================================== |
| Light Golden /\ Brown Dark Burnt |
| -------------------------||--------------------------------------- |
| ==================================================================== |
| FREE JOSH KRAMER. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. |
|__________________________________________________________________________|

"Jesus H Christ, Blub. That was like swatting a fly with a twelve gauge."
Sergi in <7q55tk$bm0$2...@nntpd.databasix.com>

** I Took A Bullet For Usenet Performance Art. **

anty spaemn adn sleiaz (bagde# hs74j72fr375a)

Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath XXXV

DEAN, Bungmunch University Dept. of Motor Vehicles

http://super-mojo.virtualave.net/blub/

Robert Gau

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
you know, though I don't understand your motivations, or why you like this
"art," that you propagate, I really don't understand your need to crosspost
here and give these people a hard time.

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message
<7trdg5$bmm$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
>%
>[...]
>%
>%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>%Before you buy.
>

>From: punish...@my-deja.com
>
> Well, what do you know, you use deja.com to post, just like this other
> fuckhead.

> Hey! He even has your IP address!
>
> What an amazing coincidence.

> I wonder if this guy knows that he uses the exact same software that
> you use?

> Fuckhead.
>

>--
>
> x !
> ' ! < X
> ! ! : >
> ' : > '
> ! 'L ! 4
> ' '> : !
> ! !h ` > > '>
> ' ! X ` :xx++~""~! :~! !
> f ' 4 ' !
> ~ \
> > ':
> `~x. f ... ..... ~ .+~`
> `\. `\. \'~`M `\' / .:~`
> `"x. `%. "~ ' .:~~ .x="
> ~+:. "+. `%. ..<(..xz@#"~""`
> `"*<:. `=: %: **! ::/*%)*"` .:~` .:=
> `""+x.`"x!x :f .+"` .x+""`
> ....::::++++~~!!.:::++- `h ~` ....x-~"
> ...::>**~""``` .:x~")! f ` =:.. `"<.
> .x+"~ %x" : .. ': +../ `"%+x.`"+..
> ..x-~" .~" %. ~ \ .f "~x. `"~+:.
>:*"` .+" `"""" B L U B . `"=:. `"*
> :"` `"=x.
> " B O W T O M E O W . `~+:.

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"

Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
have long since stopped taking seriously.

- J. Raoul Xemblinosky III ------------------- -- . --- .-- ---------
mhm 15x12 | "I have a gun in my head. I'm invisible. I CAN'T
KotAGoR 33 | FIND THE ICE. A slug. I'm TV. I hate." -KH, 1985
BELLOWER 13 | VOTE ------> http://www.freevote.com/booth/raoul
- http://extra.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq/ --------- a.f.k-m.n -----------

Robert Gau

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote in message
<38014C...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu>...

>Robert Gau wrote:
>>
>> Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
>
>Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
>of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
>have long since stopped taking seriously.

I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
It worked.
Why is it any more ridiculous to believe in the Norse gods than it is to
believe in Yahweh?
If you are an atheist: Why is it any more ridiculous to believe is something
than nothing.
If science is your "wonder wall," why can science not prove or disprove the
exist of one or more deities?

It is ignorant to attack people for their beliefs when you cannot disprove
them.

Robert Gau

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

>T H E F U C K H E A D T R I E D T O U S E A S O C K -
>
>P U P P E T A N D M A D E A N A S S O F H I M S E L F .
>

>T H I S W A S F U N N Y .
>

>T H E F U C K H E A D T H I N K S H E I S A V J I K I N G
>
>A N D W O R S H I P S C O M I C B O O K S U P E R - H E R O E S .
>

>T H I S I S A L S O F U N N Y.
>

>T H E F U C K H E A D T H I N K S H I S R E L I G I O U S
>
>V I E W S J U S T I F Y A S S A U L T O N P E O P L E T H A T
>
>M A K E F U N O F Y O U V J I K I N G F R E A K S .
>

>T H I S I S N O T F U N N Y . I T I S H E A D F U C K E D
>
>A N D W R O N G.

Why is his religion stupid?
One cannot prove or disprove the exist of god/s.

>[...]
>

>HTH, HAND.
>
>Meow.
>

>%
>%遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message
>%<7trdg5$bmm$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
>%>%
>%>[...]
>%>%

>%>%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

>%>%Before you buy.
>%>
>%>
>%>
>%>From: punish...@my-deja.com
>%>
>%> Well, what do you know, you use deja.com to post, just like this other
>%> fuckhead.
>%>
>%>
>%>
>%>
>%> Fuckhead.

Robert Gau

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message
<7triq1$bmm$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
or more deities?
>%
>%It is ignorant to attack people for their beliefs when you cannot disprove
>%them.
>

>By that rationale, if you start posting that you also worship the Hulk and
>Spider-Man, and a bunch of people call you a kook...

No self respecting person would worship Spider man.
You know full well that the Norse Gods are ancient compared to comic books,
and yet you continue to use comics as a means to degrade them to nothing
greater than that.
You are clearly a troll.

It is ok, though. The hammer of justice will soon fall.

Prepare yourself, fool.

Thurses x3---------"a prelude to your future" LOL

Robert Gau

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

Gary L. Burnore wrote in message <7trjd2$8m0$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
>>It worked.
>
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking pussy.

Poor Gary.
He calls me "pussy" in order to feel better.
If only the gods were kind enough to grant Gary and I a meeting.
Oh......how he would regret his easily spoken, online words.
Read about the early life of the Thunderer, Gary, and understand my early
days.
Understand that you are a nithling and a coward, and that, if we met in
person, I would crush you for your insults.......like a worm.
Pussy? LOL..........not close.

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote in message
> <38014C...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu>...
> >Robert Gau wrote:
> >>
> >> Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
> >
> >Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
> >of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
> >have long since stopped taking seriously.
> >

> I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
> It worked.
> Why is it any more ridiculous to believe in the Norse gods than it is to
> believe in Yahweh?

Among other reasons, the God of the Old and New Testaments is
not a philandering, drunken transvestite like Thor. Don't get
me wrong: I believe that there are lots of legitimate ways to
approach the question of religious belief. You just happen to
have picked out a really idiotic one. If you and your friends
feel that dressing up like Hagar the Horrible and burping out
old Norse drinking songs before you collapse in a mead-sodden
heap on the floor gives you some otherwise unattainable sense
of meaning to your lives, that's one thing. But by attempting
to term it a religion, you do all true believers a disservice.

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> Gary L. Burnore wrote in message <7trjd2$8m0$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
> >>
> >>I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
> >>It worked.
> >
> >Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking pussy.
> >

> Poor Gary.
> He calls me "pussy" in order to feel better.
> If only the gods were kind enough to grant Gary and I a meeting.
> Oh......how he would regret his easily spoken, online words.
> Read about the early life of the Thunderer, Gary, and understand my early
> days.
> Understand that you are a nithling and a coward, and that, if we met in
> person, I would crush you for your insults.......like a worm.

Trust a Viking wannabe to fuck up an attempted IRL threat.

> Pussy? LOL..........not close.

I suspected you were more of an Ernst Roehm than a Geli Raubal
type of "guy," Robert.

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> Robert Gau wrote in message <33dM3.14713$mR5.3...@news6.giganews.com>...
> >
> >The Psoriasis of the All-Father wrote in message
> ><7trm40$4...@news-central.tiac.net>...
>

> >>Yjes, bjut thjat's bjecause's yjou're a stjupid ljittle tjeenaged Vjiking
> >>wjannabe djesperately tryjing tjo gjain thje accjeptjance of hjis
> skjinhead
> >>pjeers.
> >>

> "Skinhead?"
> You are simply clueless as to who you speak to.
> Unless you are simply trying to instigate even more battle.
>
> I don't fully understand you and your friends.
> You are very serious about your "art," if one should dare call it that, and
> you spend so much time here making ridiculous statements I would expect from
> a 3 year old.
> What's the deal?
> (no doubt the answer will be more nonsense)

I for one didn't get interested in asatru until Dirk Bruere tried
to out Flaagg as Dave Hillstrom. Anybody who can't figure out who
Flaagg *really* is from a quick search of DejaNews probably ought
to be euthanized before he pisses in the collective gene pool.

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
%
[...]

%
%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
%Before you buy.

Swain Wodening

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Hmm, if you knew anything you would know IP adddresses sometimes come i
blocks... could be ANYONE on my server. Or maybe a smart hacker (-:

In article <7trdg5$bmm$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>,

--
Haedengyldas
http://haedengyldas.webjump.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "Robert Gau" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"

I don't know -why- he is a fuckhead. Perhaps he has been sniffing glue.

If you'd like to know in what -way- he's a fuckhead, you might take a moment to
read the post. If reading comprehension is a major challenge to you, I'll
summarize.

First, this fuckhead posts from deja.com using the lame alias "punisher1001" and
proffers the absurd suggestion that my strong anti-censorship stance means that
I should let you Vjiking freaks tell me where to post.

Then, moments later, the fuckhead responds to my post (in which I place the
whole fuckhead Vjiking newsgroup under arrest for ADVOCATING RL VIOLENCE) with
the lame alias "Hjargle Gjargle Pjickled Hjerring Dogfjucker" or some such
fuckhead Vjiking wannabe crap. This time, the boy wonder wants to share his
stupid essay on religious intolerance, as if the worship of comic book
characters justifies ADVOCATING RL VIOLENCE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOU.

In case you missed it, here's a slow motion replay:

[...]

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "Robert Gau" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%
%The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote in message
%<38014C...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu>...
%>Robert Gau wrote:
%>>
%>> Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
%>
[...]

Leo Sgouros

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience <rao...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu> wrote in
message news:38014C...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu...

> Robert Gau wrote:
> >
> > Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
>
> Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
> of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
> have long since stopped taking seriously.
>

> > you know, though I don't understand your motivations, or why you like
this
> > "art," that you propagate, I really don't understand your need to
crosspost
> > here and give these people a hard time.
> >
> > 遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message
> > <7trdg5$bmm$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
> > >%
> > >[...]

> > >%
> > >%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > >%Before you buy.
> > >

> > >From: punish...@my-deja.com
> > >
> > > Well, what do you know, you use deja.com to post, just like this
other
> > > fuckhead.

> > > Hey! He even has your IP address!
> > >
> > > What an amazing coincidence.

DigExt)

> > > I wonder if this guy knows that he uses the exact same software that
> > > you use?

> > > Fuckhead.

Fuckhaed.

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "Leo Sgouros" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%
%The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience <rao...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu> wrote in
%message news:38014C...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu...

%> Robert Gau wrote:
%> >

%> > Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
%>
%> Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
%> of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
%> have long since stopped taking seriously.
%>
%>
%>
%> > you know, though I don't understand your motivations, or why you like
%this
%> > "art," that you propagate, I really don't understand your need to
%crosspost
%> > here and give these people a hard time.
%> >
%> > 遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message

%> > <7trdg5$bmm$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
%> > >%
%> > >[...]
%> > >%

%> > >%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

%> > >%Before you buy.
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >From: punish...@my-deja.com
%> > >

%> > > Well, what do you know, you use deja.com to post, just like this
%other

%> > > fuckhead.
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.232.214.30
%> > >
%> > > Hey! He even has your IP address!
%> > >
%> > > What an amazing coincidence.
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >

%> > >X-Http-User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98;
%DigExt)

%> > >
%> > > I wonder if this guy knows that he uses the exact same software that
%> > > you use?
%> > >
%> > >
%> > >

%> > >X-Http-Proxy: 1.1 x23.deja.com:80 (Squid/1.1.22) for client
%208.232.214.30
%> > >
%> > > Fuckhead.
%
%
%Fuckhaed.

Fjuckhead.

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "silverpelican" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%In article <7tri1v$vvc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
% Swain Wodening <wode...@geocities.com> wrote:
%> My aren't we touchy, you would think I had commited a crime... You see
%> the point of irrelevant posts are to make you wonder. Why would i post
%> something relevant to religion on alt.religion.asatru?????
%
%No, the point of your filthy post in which you listed address and
%pohone number of the person you dislike was to incite phone
%harrassment, badgering, threatening snail mail and all that garbage.

You forgot the part about "Remonstration in person."

See: Message-ID: <3800EE61...@kbnet.co.uk>

In which this reprehensible FUCKHEAD says:

"He's one of the pack that have desecrated the Asatru NG, denigrated and

insulted our Gods and Folk.

"Well, if any of you would care to remonstrate in person try:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[snip RL address]

"If you want to phone to offer your support to him try:

[snip RL number]

HTH

%You're a real slime bag, you are. If that's what your religion is like,
%no wonder it actually died a long time ago. Hey, those Vikings were
%real. You, You're nothing but rat shit.
%> In article <7trhcc$vi6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
%> silverpelican <silver...@my-deja.com> wrote:
%> > In article <7tr9h6$qdj$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
%> > Swain Wodening <wode...@geocities.com> wrote:
%> > > The Nature of Religious Bigotry
%> > >
%> > > by Swain and Eric Wodening
%> > snip
%> > What has this to do with your publishing Real life (tm) info on a
%> > poster? Lower than dog shit, you're not any better than the bigots
%you
%> > rail against.
%> > --
%> > >
%> > --
%>

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "Swain Wodening" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%Dirk's post wiht header:
%
%
%From: Dirk Bruere <art...@kbnet.co.uk>
%Subject: Re: Flame Faggots
%Date: 10 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
%Newsgroups:
%alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.flame.n
%iggers,alt.horror.werewolves,alt.religion.asatru,alt.romath,alt.politics
%.white-power
%
%
%
%"Nik Smiðr Warrensson" wrote:
%>
%> If we're not dangerous why don't you give us your address and phone
%> number so we can come and visit you to discuss the claims that you've
%> bravely made from behind your terminal. I note that you haven't
%
%Since he won't do it, I will.
%
%Let's see how brave he is in denigrating our Gods and Folk now.
%
%<RL info snipped>
%
%
%Dirk
%
%Now look at my header... different?????
%
%Thank you!
%Swain

%
%
%Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

%Before you buy.

Way to show the old loyalty, fuckhead. Reporting your friends for their
weak-minded threats? Good for you.

Perhaps you're not all bad.

Stupid, to be certain. Disloyal, maybe. Gullible, and HOW. But not all bad.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

<hea...@texas.net>
>wrote:

>>I would crush you for your insults.......like a worm.
>
>How exactly do worms crush things? (I know you're a worm, but how?)

Oh look! A "clever" attempt at twisting wording!
Do it again! It's so funny. You clever devil!

>>Pussy? LOL..........not close.
>
>Not close to any pussy? Maybe that's why you're so upset. Maybe you
should
>pay 10 bucks and get your wife to fuck you?

Oh! You did it again!
Thanks!

>--
> for i in databasix.com ntrnet.net primenet.com ; do ; gburnore@$i ; done
> How you look depends on where you go.
>Gary L. Burnore | нлГКнГоГКнГГнлКнГоГКнГнГоГКнГннлГ
> | нлГКнГоГКнГГнлКнГоГКнГнГоГКнГннлГ
>DOH! | нлГКнГоГКнГГнлКнГоГКнГнГоГКнГннлГ
> | нлГ 3 4 1 4 2 нГоГ 6 9 0 6 9 нлГ
>spamgard(tm): zamboni | Official Proof of Purchase
> PGP Public Key: http://www.databasix.com/~gburnore/pubkey/pubkey.html

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote in message
<380165...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu>...

>> I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
>> It worked.

>> Why is it any more ridiculous to believe in the Norse gods than it is to
>> believe in Yahweh?
>
>Among other reasons, the God of the Old and New Testaments is
>not a philandering, drunken transvestite like Thor.

Transvestite?
No doubt you are thinking that I don't know what you are talking about.
LOL......wish on.
That is an example of shamanic journey.
On the basest level, he just wanted his shit back.

Don't get
>me wrong: I believe that there are lots of legitimate ways to
>approach the question of religious belief. You just happen to
>have picked out a really idiotic one. If you and your friends
>feel that dressing up like Hagar the Horrible and burping out
>old Norse drinking songs before you collapse in a mead-sodden
>heap on the floor gives you some otherwise unattainable sense
>of meaning to your lives, that's one thing. But by attempting
>to term it a religion, you do all true believers a disservice.

True believers? What seperates your belief from mine?
You believe in angels with wings and chariots from the sky?
No more outrageous than I really strong, red headed guy with a hammer.

The 2-Belo

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! logged on while drunk, and ended up relaying
this through a little-known Microsoft open mail server to the North Korean
Central Committee:

[nanau snecked]

>I can't believe this "silverpelican" character. Just get a load of *this*.
>
>%In article <7tri1v$vvc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>% Swain Wodening <wode...@geocities.com> wrote:
>%> My aren't we touchy, you would think I had commited a crime... You see
>%> the point of irrelevant posts are to make you wonder. Why would i post
>%> something relevant to religion on alt.religion.asatru?????
>%
>%No, the point of your filthy post in which you listed address and
>%pohone number of the person you dislike was to incite phone
>%harrassment, badgering, threatening snail mail and all that garbage.
>
>You forgot the part about "Remonstration in person."

8888888
888
888
888 8888b. .d88b. 888d888 .d88b. .d88b.
888 "88b d88P"88b 888P" d8P Y8b d8P Y8b
888 .d888888 888 888 888 88888888 88888888
888 888 888 Y88b 888 888 Y8b. Y8b.
8888888 "Y888888 "Y88888 888 "Y8888 "Y8888
888
Y8b d88P
"Y88P"
d8b 888 888 888 888 d8b
Y8P 888 888 888 888 Y8P
888 888 888 888
888 888 888 888 888888 88888b. 888888 88888b. 888 .d8888b
888 888 888 888 888 888 "88b 888 888 "88b 888 88K
888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 "Y8888b.
Y88b 888 d88P 888 Y88b. 888 888 Y88b. 888 888 888 X88
"Y8888888P" 888 "Y888 888 888 "Y888 888 888 888 88888P'

888
888
888
88888b. .d88b. .d8888b 888888
888 "88b d88""88b 88K 888
888 888 888 888 "Y8888b. 888
888 d88P Y88..88P X88 Y88b. d8b
88888P" "Y88P" 88888P' "Y888 Y8P
888
888
888

--
ad888888b, 88888888ba 88888888888 88 ,ad8888ba,
d8" "88 88 "8b 88 88 d8"' `"8b

"I'D WALK THROUGH HELL IN A GASOLINE SUIT FOR USENET PERFORMANCE ART."

Emperor of Meow | http://afk-mn.eist.co.jp | mhm 21x20

Newsgroups: alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.flame,alt.alien.vampire.flonk
.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.bitch,alt.control,alt.bullshit,alt.r
omath,alt.mcdonalds.crew,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.non.sequitur,
alt.cascade,alt.music.2-belo,alt.planets.uranus,alt.walter.cronkite.ka
rl-malden.nose,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.upa,a
lt.nuke.france,alt.sex.with.chickens.whilst.wearing.rubber.knickers

"ACK! MY WARDONKEY SLIPPED!" - Jelliebun

"Why, when I was a young programmer we had to write the code in the
snow with our pee, and a compiler was just a word for the pilot of the
hovering dirigible that read the instructions and passed them to the
ALU, which was another fellow with an abacus. They would wrap the re-
sults around a rock, and drop it on my house when the program would
exit. We had to walk uphill..." - Blub

Jim Cleveland

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Robert Gau wrote in message ...

>It is ok, though. The hammer of justice will soon fall.
>
>Prepare yourself, fool.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Jim Cleveland wrote in message ...

LOL.....no.....not <Mjollnir. Guess again.

Osiris Lee Pierce

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote in message
> <380165...@sky-motel.bungmunch.edu>...
> >

> >> I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
> >> It worked.
> >> Why is it any more ridiculous to believe in the Norse gods than it is to
> >> believe in Yahweh?
> >
> >Among other reasons, the God of the Old and New Testaments is
> >not a philandering, drunken transvestite like Thor.
>
> Transvestite?
> No doubt you are thinking that I don't know what you are talking about.
> LOL......wish on.
> That is an example of shamanic journey.
> On the basest level, he just wanted his shit back.

Now THAT is what I call theology.

-------------

"That is an example of shamanic journey.
On the basest level, he just wanted his shit back."

Robert der Gauleiter explains Thor's penchant for crossdressing
in article <shfM3.12709$Ft.4...@news5.giganews.com>

Osiris Lee Pierce

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Mjollnir? Wasn't that the name of Freyja's strap-on dildo?

Rat & Swan

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote:

> By that rationale, if you start posting that you also worship the Hulk and
> Spider-Man, and a bunch of people call you a kook...

OK, se we have established that your knowledge of history extends *only*
as far as the Marvel Universe. Well and good. You have shown that you
do not understand anything.

Now we will begin with Asatru 101, yes?

Thor, Asgard and the rest showed up in Marvel comics. OK. Now (and don't
try overworking, just take this a sentence at a time. Convulsions can be
avoided in single brain-celled organisms with care. WHERE do you think
the Marvel artists GOT the manes and situations they drew in the comic
pages?

Now I *know* your education (such as it was) never prepared you to look
behind what was printed in your textbooks, but let me clue you... if you
look UP Odin, Thor, Freya, Asgard and the rest in the dictionary or even
the encyclopedia... guess what? You WON'T find Marvel even MENTIONED!
Why? Because the things contained in their pages are derivative, pale
copies of a vibrant reality!

Now how do I know this? Because, while I *MAY* not care much for
Christianity, I *do* understand that there is more to that faith than
the Jack Chick pamphlets!

Like it or not, Xtianity has a long and colorful history, an entire
ethical system and motivating principles. It is two thousand years old.
Judaism is older yet. Well, Norse beliefs have roots in history TOO!
So the 'comic books' of Jack Chick and the 'comic books' of Jack Kirby
are a lot alike aren't they? They are reflections!

Sheesh! When ya gotta explain it...

Sigrun Wynnisdatter

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most!

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I can't believe this "Rat & Swan" character. Just get a load of *this*.

%遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote:
%
%> By that rationale, if you start posting that you also worship the Hulk and
%> Spider-Man, and a bunch of people call you a kook...
%
%OK, se we have established that your knowledge of history extends *only*
%as far as the Marvel Universe. Well and good. You have shown that you
%do not understand anything.
%
%Now we will begin with Asatru 101, yes?

No.

%Thor, Asgard and the rest showed up in Marvel comics. OK. Now (and don't

[snip]

%Sheesh! When ya gotta explain it...

Shut up.

%Sigrun Wynnisdatter

Dear Swine Widening or Sluggo Wainscoting or whatever the fuck you are.

You have a problem with reading comprehension. It seems to be a common Vjiking
trait, of late.

You need help. Perhaps a tutor?

Regards,

B.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

遼颠 - The Toast With The Most! wrote in message
<7ttj0e$n0e$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

holy shit.
You are so damn weak.
Your "comebacks" are fricken pathetic, man.
What's wrong with you?
I ahve a feeling that you are very young, or just plain stupid.
Both?

Lord Shittybum of Assex

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Nick Smith wrote:

> Most but not all. Learn some more history.

> >>I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
> >>It worked.
> >
> >Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking pussy.
>
> Say this to my face - I dare you.

Fucking pussy.

--
LORD SHITTYBUM of Assex
Head of War Operations for the alt.nerd.obsessive invasion of 1999

Says..

MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !! TM
MMMM MMMM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WW WW !!
MMMM MMMM EE OOO OOO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EEEE OO OO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EE OOO OOO WWWW WWWW !!
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WWWW WWWW
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !!

As seen in:
-----------
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
alt.religion.asatru
alt.non.sequitur
alt.nerd.obsessive (Soon to be annexed by MEOW)

PLZ REPROT ALL SAPM 2 TEH ISPS 2 CLAEN UP TEH UESNET!!!!1!
2 SNED ME EMIAL REMOEV TEH SAPM BOLCKRES FORM MY ADRES!!!!2!
HEER IS A LSIT OF KONWN SAPMRES TO ME (REPROT NEW OENS 2 ME)!!!!3!:

------SAPM LITS------
bi...@microsoft.com
OneHy...@aol.com
shy...@bellsouth.net
sacrel...@uswest.net
ner...@compnerd.com
lobr...@hotmail.com
corya...@aol.com
maz...@aol.com
Feste...@home.com
dan...@bellsouth.net
band...@hehe.com
will...@tc.umn.edu
adrid...@aol.com
flyhig...@interlync.com
dd...@student.berklee.edu
stu...@frontiernet.net
bjac...@nitcentral.com

SID'S TIT AGENCY
-= "Fondling breasts since 1992" =-
Do you have any of the following:
- Nice tits? (oYo)
- Perky tits? ).(
- B-cup to D-cup tits? ( Y )
- A real vagina? \|/

If so, send a picture of them to me. Now.

"It is not a crime to enjoy tits".
-- Sid, Founder, 1992
---[BACK TO THE SIGNATURE]------------------

"I am NOT stupid. I have a big IQ."
-- Matt DPWN GOA FU in message id
<3802...@eeyore.callnetuk.com>

"You know what else you could have fun with? My cock. Give 'er a shine
there
Rudy. Now go get me a fucking beer you no good crossposting bitch."
-- a drity sapmmre in mjesaeg id
<pwrM3.17063$Vg4.8...@news1.rdc2.on.home.com>

"Hey. STOP CROSSPOSTING."
-- A drity corspostign sapmer snet tihs to 5 groeps in
<r5pK3.646$n_1....@news.uswest.net>

I need to lengthen my sig a bit.

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

That must really hurt. Especially since it's coming from somebody
whose idea of worship is getting drunk on Old Milwaukee and burping
up a limerick about Thor getting reamed in the ass with a strap-on.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
<7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
>Nick Smith wrote:

>> >Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking pussy.
>>
>> Say this to my face - I dare you.
>>

>Fucking pussy.

None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.

Lord Shittybum of Assex

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Fucking pussy.

Lord Shittybum of Assex

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

nightmare

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

> >> Say this to my face - I dare you.
> >>

> >Fucking pussy.
> >

> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.

Bob, you need to take some anger management classes and chill. You could
have ignored it all, but no. Instead you chose to start taking things
way too far and way too seriously. Your statement indicates that if the
things said in this thread were said to you in person, you would issue a
beatdown and for what? Because someone had the gall to question your
religion? Religion is evil and this thread is evident of why. You are
ready to maim and kill all because someone pissed on your theological
wheaties. I feel sorry for you, and I really hope that someday you learn
to let things slide.

--
nightmare
"There has to be a heaven cause I've already done

nightmare

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Hey what Thor chooses to do on his own time is his business. Just as
long as he doesn't get any Vjiking spjunk on me, I could care less.

The Psoriasis of the All-Father

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
nightmare <ma...@hiwaay.net> wrote in message

I djo njot djeny ljaunching mjy sjacred mjoney shjot on Bjobby Gjau
and Djirk Brjuere.

I aljso djo njot djeny thjat ljike Pjeter Njorth, I alsjo hjave twjo
prjostate gljands.

The Chicka-bow-bow Psoriasis of the All-Father
Rjidin' Thje Skjin Ljongbjoat

--
Cjould sjomeone gjet mje a cjortison shjot?!

Lord Shittybum of Assex

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
The 2-Belo wrote:

> Robert Gau filmed this footage:

> >Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
> ><7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

> >>Fucking pussy.
> >
> >None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>
> There'd be no need, in the first place. You're providing us with an enormous
> amount of entertainment simply by feeling so threatened by a bunch of electronic
> text that you're moved to physical defense displays.
>
> Now, I don't know how long you've been posting to Usenet, but let me provide you
> with your one and only Complimentary Clue(tm): Your fat-biker-dude-with-crowbar
> chest-puffing is about as scary as a Little League baseball team armed with
> goose feathers, bucko. Whatever physical power you claim to possess in real life
> is not going to make a flying first-class fuck of difference on Usenet.
>
> Nor, for that matter, would it make any difference anywhere else on the planet,
> save for perhaps your own backyard, or the local skeezy bar you get your nightly
> fix at. I'm sure you rule the pool table at Cactus Flats or wherever the hell it
> is, but walk outside for a second. Yep, you've just gone from King of the Cue
> Ball to Nameless, Faceless Grunt. Feels invigorating, doesn't it?
>
> And then you log on to Usenet, and feel even LESS power. Gee, all these people
> all over the world writin' in them big, fancy paragraphs, in sentences you need
> a dictionary to keep up with. And now they're in your newsgroup, posting silly
> little messages, generally having a good time, Infringing on Your Territory
> (your territory, in goon terms, means "wherever one is at"). And there's
> absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>
> Yes! There's only one solution! THREATEN TO GO OVER TO DEY HOUSE AND KICK DEY
> ASS! Because it's the only way you'll ever feel in control of anything in your
> pathetic fucking existence! Everywhere else, outside of your little mental
> boxing ring, you're as helpless as an infant, an insipid little cunt, without
> identity, without power, without life.
>
> Now why don't you take that big, hairy, meaty fist you're shaking at us, and RAM
> IT UP YOUR OWN FESTERING CORNHOLE, AND SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE. Then, finally, you will
> be in control of something: your bowels.
>
> Fucking pussy.

I agree with this post.

TJELL HIJM, 2-BELO!!!!!!!!1!

Says..

"I HOPE you are a teenager, for your sake. If not, you REALLY need to
grow up."
-- ANOETHER DRITY SAPMRE IN
<qQwM3.141$Kz1....@news4.giganews.com>!!1!

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Ivar Wiljonsen wrote:

> You know what the problem with you people is? You trolls feel shity
> because of your parents pissed you off

I have always enjoyed an excellent relationship with my parents. My
only regret is that I now live so far away from them that I only
get to see them two or three times a year.

> or your girlfriend dumped you and

My wife and I are very happily married. My wife doesn't read UseNet
or post to UseNet, but she agrees with me that anyone who believes
in the comic book gods of Norse mythology is hopelessly screwed up
in the head.

> have a need to make other people feel as shity as you because that is
> your only sense of control in your miserable boring lives!

I never even noticed you goofballs until Dirk Bruere decided that it
would be cute to out "Flaagg." Inaccurately, as it turns out. But to
me, it's always the thought that counts.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Any of you puntanges live in Texas?

The Psoriasis of the All-Father wrote in message
<7tu741$g...@news-central.tiac.net>...

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
<7tu26b$brr$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>Robert Gau wrote:
>>
>> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>> >Fucking pussy.
>> >

>> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>
>Fucking pussy.

That's hardly to the face.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

nightmare wrote in message <38029304...@hiwaay.net>...

>Robert Gau wrote:
>>
>> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>> >Fucking pussy.
>> >

>> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>
>Bob, you need to take some anger management classes and chill. You could
>have ignored it all, but no. Instead you chose to start taking things
>way too far and way too seriously. Your statement indicates that if the
>things said in this thread were said to you in person, you would issue a
>beatdown and for what? Because someone had the gall to question your
>religion?

It goes WAY beyond that.
And you knoiw it.

Religion is evil and this thread is evident of why. You are
>ready to maim and kill all because someone pissed on your theological
>wheaties. I feel sorry for you, and I really hope that someday you learn
>to let things slide.

Leave then, if it is no big deal.

Robert Gau

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

The 2-Belo wrote in message <7tu6al$bs2$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>Robert Gau filmed this footage:
>
>>Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>><7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>>Fucking pussy.
>>
>>None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>
>There'd be no need, in the first place. You're providing us with an
enormous
>amount of entertainment simply by feeling so threatened by a bunch of
electronic
>text that you're moved to physical defense displays.
>
>Now, I don't know how long you've been posting to Usenet, but let me
provide you
>with your one and only Complimentary Clue(tm): Your
fat-biker-dude-with-crowbar
>chest-puffing is about as scary as a Little League baseball team armed with
>goose feathers, bucko.

Only because it is not real. in person.

Whatever physical power you claim to possess in real life
>is not going to make a flying first-class fuck of difference on Usenet.

True. Anyone live in Texas?

>Nor, for that matter, would it make any difference anywhere else on the
planet,
>save for perhaps your own backyard, or the local skeezy bar you get your
nightly
>fix at. I'm sure you rule the pool table at Cactus Flats or wherever the
hell it
>is, but walk outside for a second. Yep, you've just gone from King of the
Cue
>Ball to Nameless, Faceless Grunt. Feels invigorating, doesn't it?

Brave words. Come to houston.

>And then you log on to Usenet, and feel even LESS power. Gee, all these
people
>all over the world writin' in them big, fancy paragraphs, in sentences you
need
>a dictionary to keep up with. And now they're in your newsgroup, posting
silly
>little messages, generally having a good time, Infringing on Your Territory
>(your territory, in goon terms, means "wherever one is at"). And there's
>absolutely nothing you can do about it.

And your messages aren't silly?

>Yes! There's only one solution! THREATEN TO GO OVER TO DEY HOUSE AND KICK
DEY
>ASS!

Hle yeah! Where do you live?

Because it's the only way you'll ever feel in control of anything in your
>pathetic fucking existence! Everywhere else, outside of your little mental
>boxing ring, you're as helpless as an infant, an insipid little cunt,
without
>identity, without power, without life.

Ok. I can live with that.
Where do yo live?

>Now why don't you take that big, hairy, meaty fist you're shaking at us,
and RAM
>IT UP YOUR OWN FESTERING CORNHOLE, AND SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE. Then, finally, you
will
>be in control of something: your bowels.

LOL
Good one.
What a wimpy comeback.

>Fucking pussy.

Say it ot my face.

Nick Smith

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99

>>>Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
>>>of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
>>>have long since stopped taking seriously.

Most but not all. Learn some more history.

>>I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
>>It worked.
>

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking pussy.

Say this to my face - I dare you.

Nik

Nick Smith

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
>> >Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
>> >of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
>> >have long since stopped taking seriously.
>>
>> I assume this is an attempt to infuriate me.
>> It worked.
>> Why is it any more ridiculous to believe in the Norse gods than it is to
>> believe in Yahweh?
>
>Among other reasons, the God of the Old and New Testaments is
>not a philandering, drunken transvestite like Thor. Don't get

>me wrong: I believe that there are lots of legitimate ways to
>approach the question of religious belief. You just happen to
>have picked out a really idiotic one. If you and your friends
>feel that dressing up like Hagar the Horrible and burping out
>old Norse drinking songs before you collapse in a mead-sodden
>heap on the floor gives you some otherwise unattainable sense
>of meaning to your lives, that's one thing.

This isn't how it is.

> But by attempting
>to term it a religion, you do all true believers a disservice.

Your attempt to characterise our religion in such a manner goes astray
- in any event you aren't the arbiter of what is and isn't a true
religion.

This is the closest to rational debate that I've seen please feel free
to continue with more along these lines but with less "attacking straw
men" that your above posting is. Misrepresenting one's debate
opponents and then knocking over the misrepresentation is not rational
nor effective.

Nik

Nick Smith

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:39:15 -0500, "Robert Gau" <hea...@texas.net>
wrote:

>>T H E F U C K H E A D T R I E D T O U S E A S O C K -
>>
>>P U P P E T A N D M A D E A N A S S O F H I M S E L F .
>>

>>T H I S W A S F U N N Y .
>>

>>T H E F U C K H E A D T H I N K S H E I S A V J I K I N G
>>
>>A N D W O R S H I P S C O M I C B O O K S U P E R - H E R O E S .

Not only are the Marvel representations of the Gods a long way from
what they actually were - for example the Thor comic character has a
hammer with a long handle whereas in the Eddas is says specifically
that one imperfection in Mjollnir was that it had a short handle.
Therefore representing Asatru as being from Marvel comics is a long
way from the mark. You will find if you approach us in a manner that
is respectfuland ask serious questions that, at least, some of us can
answer you in a manner that would grace a Masters Thesis on the
subject.

>>T H I S I S A L S O F U N N Y.
>>

>>T H E F U C K H E A D T H I N K S H I S R E L I G I O U S
>>
>>V I E W S J U S T I F Y A S S A U L T O N P E O P L E T H A T
>>
>>M A K E F U N O F Y O U V J I K I N G F R E A K S .

I believe that people shouldn't say stuff from behind a terminal that
they wouldn't say face to face. I am prepared to meet you so that you
can say all the things that you have in this newsgroup to my face. Are
you so prepared. I will even travel to you - as I am attending the
re-enatacment of the Battle of Hastings next year in Hastings,
England.

>>T H I S I S N O T F U N N Y . I T I S H E A D F U C K E D
>>A N D W R O N G.

So far you are the ones who have behaved really badly - it should be
no suprise that some get upset when you grievously insult our most
sacred beings.

>Why is his religion stupid?
>One cannot prove or disprove the exist of god/s.

Indeed - from my perspective the only way in which a religion can be
criticised in this manner is the logical consistency of its
theological structure. I dare say, however that this is beyond the
capability of the "Your viking religion is stupid poster".

You can never win. You can never beat people who aren't afraid to die.

Hail Odin!

Nik

Nick Smith

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
>> Why, exactly, is he a "fuckhead?"
>
>Because he expects to be taken seriously for believing in a pack
>of anthropomorphic Norse divinities which even the Scandinavians
>have long since stopped taking seriously.

Indeed many don't. Before you go to far I urge you to read some
history regarding Olaf Tryggvasson.

Nik

The 2-Belo

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Robert Gau filmed this footage:

>Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
><7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>> Say this to my face - I dare you.
>>>

>>Fucking pussy.
>
>None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.

There'd be no need, in the first place. You're providing us with an enormous
amount of entertainment simply by feeling so threatened by a bunch of electronic
text that you're moved to physical defense displays.

Now, I don't know how long you've been posting to Usenet, but let me provide you
with your one and only Complimentary Clue(tm): Your fat-biker-dude-with-crowbar
chest-puffing is about as scary as a Little League baseball team armed with

goose feathers, bucko. Whatever physical power you claim to possess in real life

is not going to make a flying first-class fuck of difference on Usenet.

Nor, for that matter, would it make any difference anywhere else on the planet,

save for perhaps your own backyard, or the local skeezy bar you get your nightly
fix at. I'm sure you rule the pool table at Cactus Flats or wherever the hell it
is, but walk outside for a second. Yep, you've just gone from King of the Cue
Ball to Nameless, Faceless Grunt. Feels invigorating, doesn't it?

And then you log on to Usenet, and feel even LESS power. Gee, all these people

all over the world writin' in them big, fancy paragraphs, in sentences you need
a dictionary to keep up with. And now they're in your newsgroup, posting silly
little messages, generally having a good time, Infringing on Your Territory
(your territory, in goon terms, means "wherever one is at"). And there's
absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Yes! There's only one solution! THREATEN TO GO OVER TO DEY HOUSE AND KICK DEY
ASS! Because it's the only way you'll ever feel in control of anything in your

pathetic fucking existence! Everywhere else, outside of your little mental
boxing ring, you're as helpless as an infant, an insipid little cunt, without
identity, without power, without life.

Now why don't you take that big, hairy, meaty fist you're shaking at us, and RAM

IT UP YOUR OWN FESTERING CORNHOLE, AND SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE. Then, finally, you will
be in control of something: your bowels.

Fucking pussy.

The 2-Belo

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
nightmare filmed this footage:

>Robert Gau wrote:
>>
>> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>> >Fucking pussy.
>> >

>> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>

>Bob, you need to take some anger management classes and chill. You could
>have ignored it all, but no. Instead you chose to start taking things
>way too far and way too seriously. Your statement indicates that if the
>things said in this thread were said to you in person, you would issue a
>beatdown and for what? Because someone had the gall to question your
>religion?

Heh. "God is Great, God is Good, and if You Don't Believe That, We'll Fuckin'
Fuck You Up, Motherfucker".

You know, I'll bet God's got some RIGHTEOUS abs, MAAANNNNN. God is so awesome
man, like, he could go in through your stomach, come up, rip your heart out and
show it to you before you die. It's in the Bible, man, I read it! Remember the
Pharisees? He KICKED DEY ASS!

Axel

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Translated from the The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience
<rao...@asatru.bungmunch.edu>:

>Ivar Wiljonsen wrote:
>>
>> You know what the problem with you people is? You trolls feel shity
>> because of your parents pissed you off
>
>I have always enjoyed an excellent relationship with my parents. My
>only regret is that I now live so far away from them that I only
>get to see them two or three times a year.

Me too.

>> or your girlfriend dumped you and
>
>My wife and I are very happily married. My wife doesn't read UseNet
>or post to UseNet, but she agrees with me that anyone who believes
>in the comic book gods of Norse mythology is hopelessly screwed up
>in the head.

Raoul, I've warned you about not being accepting of alternative
worldviews. Bungmunch University is making tolerance and diversity
one of its top prijorities. In fact, last year, we hired an Irish
man. Granted, he's only a janitor, but it's a start.

>> have a need to make other people feel as shity as you because that is
>> your only sense of control in your miserable boring lives!
>
>I never even noticed you goofballs until Dirk Bruere decided that it
>would be cute to out "Flaagg." Inaccurately, as it turns out. But to
>me, it's always the thought that counts.

Me too.

>- J. Raoul Xemblinosky III ------------------- -- . --- .-- ---------
> mhm 15x12 | "I have a gun in my head. I'm invisible. I CAN'T
> KotAGoR 33 | FIND THE ICE. A slug. I'm TV. I hate." -KH, 1985
> BELLOWER 13 | VOTE ------> http://www.freevote.com/booth/raoul
>- http://extra.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq/ --------- a.f.k-m.n -----------

--
_
/\ __ | |
| | \__ \ \__ \ \__ \
_ __ ___ | |__ _ __ ___ ) | __) |_ __ __) |
| '_ ` _ \| _ \| '_ ` _ \ / / |__ <\ \/ /|__ <
| | | | | | | | | | | | | |/ /_ ___) |> < ___) |
|_| |_| |_|_| |_|_| |_| |_|____|____//_/\_\____/

greasy sombrero number eleven

bellower number negative four

anty spanm adn sleez bagde #z8364j590f62z

http://flonk.org/mhm23x3 ICQ 7887395

Axel

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
<rao...@asatru.bungmunch.edu>:

>Ivar Wiljonsen wrote:
>>
>> You know what the problem with you people is? You trolls feel shity
>> because of your parents pissed you off
>
>I have always enjoyed an excellent relationship with my parents. My
>only regret is that I now live so far away from them that I only
>get to see them two or three times a year.
>

>> or your girlfriend dumped you and
>
>My wife and I are very happily married. My wife doesn't read UseNet
>or post to UseNet, but she agrees with me that anyone who believes
>in the comic book gods of Norse mythology is hopelessly screwed up
>in the head.

I should add that Raoul's wife is pretty damn hot also.

I'm not sure why, but I think that, should I ever make a movie about
Meow, I'll cast Christopher Lloyd as Raoul.

Either him, or David Ogden Styers. Depends on if we want Raoul to
have a beard.

As for myself, I'm still torn between Liam Neeson and Jerry Seinfeld.

I should probably go, before I say something that makes Raoul mad.

The 2-Belo

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Robert Gau filmed this footage:

First, let me fix this crappy post formatting that the Microfuckt "LOOKOUT!"
*EXPLODE* you're using is spitting out. *clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety*

That's better. Now, on to your desperate fist-throwing:

>The 2-Belo wrote in message <7tu6al$bs2$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>Robert Gau filmed this footage:
>>

>>>Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>>><7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>>None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>>

>>There'd be no need, in the first place. You're providing us with an enormous
>>amount of entertainment simply by feeling so threatened by a bunch of electronic
>>text that you're moved to physical defense displays.
>>
>>Now, I don't know how long you've been posting to Usenet, but let me provide you
>>with your one and only Complimentary Clue(tm): Your fat-biker-dude-with-crowbar
>>chest-puffing is about as scary as a Little League baseball team armed with
>>goose feathers, bucko.
>

>Only because it is not real.

Ah. And worshipping Vjiking gjods is? And snide insults concerning said idiotic
religion is? They're not real. None of this is real. *YOU'RE* not real. You're a
mindless piece of flab with legs who places value on the ability to crush beer
cans on your head, since you have nothing else to work with.

>>Whatever physical power you claim to possess in real life
>>is not going to make a flying first-class fuck of difference on Usenet.
>

>True. Anyone live in Texas?

Millions of people live in Texas. The poor, unfortunate bastards. It's doubly
unfortunate that many of them have working brains, otherwise I wouldn't feel so
sorry for them because they have to share a state with reflexive, violent
cocksuckers like you, Robert.

Sheesh. This is supposed to be a religious person? Spiritual enlightenment
through drunken brawls? A Vjiking's a Vjiking, I guess.

>>Nor, for that matter, would it make any difference anywhere else on the planet,
>>save for perhaps your own backyard, or the local skeezy bar you get your nightly
>>fix at. I'm sure you rule the pool table at Cactus Flats or wherever the hell it
>>is, but walk outside for a second. Yep, you've just gone from King of the Cue
>>Ball to Nameless, Faceless Grunt. Feels invigorating, doesn't it?
>

>Brave words. Come to houston.

You'll still be a nameless, faceless grunt, Robert.

>>And then you log on to Usenet, and feel even LESS power. Gee, all these people
>>all over the world writin' in them big, fancy paragraphs, in sentences you need
>>a dictionary to keep up with. And now they're in your newsgroup, posting silly
>>little messages, generally having a good time, Infringing on Your Territory
>>(your territory, in goon terms, means "wherever one is at"). And there's
>>absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>

>And your messages aren't silly?

Did I say they weren't? Read the post again, dumbfuck. If our posts are nothing
of consequence, then why are you getting your tits in a knot over them?

>>Yes! There's only one solution! THREATEN TO GO OVER TO DEY HOUSE AND KICK DEY
>>ASS!
>

>Hle yeah!

Is "Hle" the realm of damnation in your religion?

>Where do you live?

Japan. If you want to cough up the thousand or so dollars to go to a foreign
country and try to feel your way out of an airport when you probably couldn't
read road signs in your own fucking town, and try to find my house out of over
100 million of them, all because I posted an article in your newsgroup
(*GAASSSPP!!!*), then be my guest, Billy Bob.

Otherwise, get a fucking grip, you cerebrum-challenged goon.

>>Because it's the only way you'll ever feel in control of anything in your
>>pathetic fucking existence! Everywhere else, outside of your little mental
>>boxing ring, you're as helpless as an infant, an insipid little cunt, without
>>identity, without power, without life.
>

>Ok. I can live with that.

So I gathered. Small goals for small minds.

>Where do yo live?

Read above, cuntlet. Memory problems too?

>>Fucking pussy.
>
>Say it ot my face.

*sigh* Skull as thick as the earth is wide. I figured as much.

The 2-Belo

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Robert Gau filmed this footage:

>nightmare wrote in message <38029304...@hiwaay.net>...
>>Robert Gau wrote:
>>>

>>> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
>>> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>>> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
>>

>>Bob, you need to take some anger management classes and chill. You could
>>have ignored it all, but no. Instead you chose to start taking things
>>way too far and way too seriously. Your statement indicates that if the
>>things said in this thread were said to you in person, you would issue a
>>beatdown and for what? Because someone had the gall to question your
>>religion?
>

>It goes WAY beyond that.
>And you knoiw it.

Way beyond WHAT? It's Usenet, fer chrissake, not the goddamn Jerry Springer
Show.

The 2-Belo

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Robert Gau filmed this footage:

>Any of you puntanges live in Texas?

He's trying to come on to us, guys...

Lord Shittybum of Assex

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Robert Gau wrote:

> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
> <7tu26b$brr$3...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

> >Robert Gau wrote:
> >>
> >> Lord Shittybum of Assex wrote in message
> >> <7tttr2$i4l$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

> >> None of these 5' 130 pounders would say shit to any of us in person.
> >
> >Fucking pussy.
> >

> That's hardly to the face.

Fucking pussy.

--
This post is by....
+----------------+

~ ~
~_
oO(_)o

"The Lord with the Shitty Arse"
Benevolent Ruler of Alt.Nerd.Obessive
Servant of the Empire of Meow

Head of War Operations for the alt.nerd.obsessive invasion of 1999

Lord Shittybum Says..

MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !! TM
MMMM MMMM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WW WW !!
MMMM MMMM EE OOO OOO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EEEE OO OO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EE OOO OOO WWWW WWWW !!
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WWWW WWWW
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !!

...And recommends you do, too!

As seen in:
-----------
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
alt.religion.asatru
alt.non.sequitur
alt.nerd.obsessive (Soon to be annexed by MEOW)

alt.cascade

"I HOPE you are a teenager, for your sake. If not, you REALLY need to

grow up."
-- ANOETHER DRITY SAPMRE IN
<qQwM3.141$Kz1....@news4.giganews.com>!!1!

======[Look, it's a stupid ASCII cartoon by me!]======