Re: That Gregory Hall is a regular Nostradamus!

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 11, 2013, 1:40:11 PM7/11/13
"shiny" <a@b.ç> wrote in message news:XnsA1FA88...@208.90.168.18...
>" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
>
>> "shiny" <a@b.ç> wrote in
>> message news:XnsA1FA4...@208.90.168.18...
>>>" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
>>> 208.90.168.18...

>>> coward.
>>
>> Sucker!
>
> that is not a very creative back-pedal, bucket-boi.

It sure fooled your dumpy ass! Hee hee heeeeee!

pandora

Jul 11, 2013, 4:31:48 PM7/11/13
On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:26:29 +0000, shiny wrote:

> " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
>
>> "shiny" <a@b.ç> wrote in
>> message news:XnsA1FA4...@208.90.168.18...
>>>" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
>>> 208.90.168.18...

>>> coward.
>>
>> Sucker!
>>

> that is not a very creative back-pedal, bucket-boi.

He has to be careful to not spill his crap bucket.
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 11, 2013, 7:39:23 PM7/11/13
"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message
Oh lookee here, Mabel! Two hens laying eggs!

--
Sir Gregory

Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Jul 12, 2013, 2:32:22 PM7/12/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:02:42 +0000 (UTC), shiny put forth the notion
that:

> " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
> and this coming from the capon.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

SPANKY-SPANKY! (TM)

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

and this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Oct 3, 2013, 5:53:12 PM10/3/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6nm7k1....@news.alt.net...
> shiny put forth the notion that...
>> " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" typed...
>> > "pandora" bleated...

>> > Oh lookee here, Mabel! Two hens laying eggs!
>>
>> and this coming from the capon.....
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It sure doesn't take much to tickle a moron!