Re: RIP

Message has been deleted

%

Jul 1, 2013, 11:33:01 PM7/1/13
shiny wrote:
> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Monica P., Ph.D. wrote:
>>> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Now, be nice! Well, it's nice she's been blessed with a couple of
>>> positive attributes. She seems to have not fared too well when it
>>> comes to communicating like an adult. But, what the hey? Seems she's
>>> in good company around here (auk). Roflol!
>>
>> that's because she's got more user names than a phonebook ,
>> but she does make up good non believable stories ,
>> i like when she becomes an ameican native but can't speak the
>> language
>>

> are you still obsessing over me, little asswurm? i still don't care.
>
> what a lovely leg-humping fan-person you've picked up. *giggle!*
>
> btw, there isn't a "the language", short-bus boy. there has also never
> been a conversation where i discussed such with ye. you are a cad, a
> bounder, a liar, and a scum-sucking cum-dumpster. i also don't claim
> to be an american native. i am a multi-racial person who is also
> multi- tribal.
>
> you will now wait another 6 months or so for me to correct you again.
> maybe more.

Deep in time a hunt took place
That made a boy a man
A song was sung to celebrate
And welcome each new hand
The story of shamaya
The song that brings to life
The hunt that each boy had to face
The hunt of joy or strife
And he knows, there he goes
and the pee flaps roar ,
and the pee flaps roar

So they pedal down the waters edge
A journey of first rites
His trembling hands are clenching tight
Excitement in his eyes
The old man starts to tell him

Of a journey just like this
When forty years before he'd lost himself
In this same myth
And the boy became a man
and the pee flaps roar ,
and the pee flaps roar

He hunts with such a vengeance
The passion turns to pride
The hunt no longer born of need
But fueled by his desire
Shamaya's not a myth he learns
It's a parable of life
So when you know your needs too great
You should put out the fire
And journey on, journey on
and the pee flaps roar ,
and the pee flaps roar

Checkmate

Jul 2, 2013, 12:35:47 AM7/2/13
Checkmate!

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 03:11:43 +0000 (UTC), shiny put forth the notion that:
Ouch! What a spank!

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

and this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"

%

Jul 2, 2013, 12:43:13 AM7/2/13
i so injured i left usenet

Checkmate

Jul 2, 2013, 12:59:49 AM7/2/13
Checkmate!

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:43:13 -0700, % put forth the notion that:
are you sure?

%

Jul 2, 2013, 1:19:55 AM7/2/13
well i gotta at least go but new boots ,
the barkin pee flap chewed up my left foot

Message has been deleted

%

Jul 2, 2013, 2:00:28 PM7/2/13
shiny wrote:
> Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in news:6mqc8t.sgf.17.18
> @news.alt.net:
> it lies. it always lies. tis one of those constants of the universe.

and the pee flaps grumple

Message has been deleted

pandora

Jul 2, 2013, 2:08:51 PM7/2/13
DOn't pay any attention to the little wurm. He's having a delusional
week, or month, or year. Who knows?

%

Jul 2, 2013, 2:21:17 PM7/2/13
Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> it lies. it always lies. tis one of those constants of the universe.
>>
>> and the pee flaps grumple
>
> Is that like gruntled?

that's the past tense

%

Jul 2, 2013, 2:23:38 PM7/2/13
oh my , we've stooped to name calling ,
how adult and mature for a woman of ,
your fine upstanding respect in the community ,
lets see how shall i respond , how about ,
give you skin curtains a yank

Tanzen

Jul 2, 2013, 7:39:49 PM7/2/13
her cheeks *wink* *wink*

her pussy flaps *wink* *wink*

her sugar walls *wink* *wink*

It's a proven fact that if a guy talks about a girl's pussy walls he is
a total badass.

--
Pirouette
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 2, 2013, 11:07:30 PM7/2/13
shiny wrote:
> Tanzen <waldby...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:tsOdnYJ-yqFW-
> U7MnZ2dnU...@giganews.com:

> either that or has no chance of getting near any. one or the other,
> for sure.

night of the living pee flap flubber