To Nik, Ivar, Robert, etc.

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Jim Cleveland

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
Arje yjou gjuys gjoing to gjo ajway?
Sagamaster wrote in message <38033EA0...@mn.uswest.net>...
Would you guys PLEASE stop arguing with the idiots that are
crossposting! You are just encouraging them and they are winning! I now
have 13 kill folders each with about 9 criteria; this is getting
ridiculous! Just ignore them! Do not give in to their taunts, and they
will go away. If they crosspost into a legitimate thread and have nothing
valuable to say - do not respond to it. You guys and the rest who are
responding are just letting yourselves be dragged down to their level and
they are making fools of you.
REMEMBER THE HAVAMAL SAYS DO NOT ARGUE WITH A FOOL!

Sagamaster


Jim Cleveland

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
I almost forgot;  NITHLING!!!!!
 
Jim Cleveland wrote in message ...

Roger Williams

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
Also spracht Jim Cleveland <jclevel1(Spambytes)@rochester.rr.com>:

> I almost forgot; NITHLING!!!!!

<polite applause>

You have an admirable grasp of the wannabe viking lingo, Jim. By order
of the Empire of Meow, you are appointed the offical translator of
alt.religion.asatru. The next time you see some asatru gibberish, kindly
translate it into English (not forgetting to crosspost it into the 'Nose,
of course).

--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} \|/
{} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!
{} http://www.parrot.net ad...@parrot.net {} ^^^^(*)^^^^
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} ^^ / \ ^^

Jim Cleveland

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
Roger Williams wrote in message <7tvpdu$31...@enews2.newsguy.com>...

>Also spracht Jim Cleveland <jclevel1(Spambytes)@rochester.rr.com>:
>
>> I almost forgot; NITHLING!!!!!
>
><polite applause>
>
> You have an admirable grasp of the wannabe viking lingo, Jim. By order
>of the Empire of Meow, you are appointed the offical translator of
>alt.religion.asatru. The next time you see some asatru gibberish, kindly
>translate it into English (not forgetting to crosspost it into the 'Nose,
>of course).

I accept this appointment, and all duties and privileges attendant with the
rank. I will assume full, active-duty status as soon as my Altopia account
is opened.

Thank you for this honor. Hail Meow!!!!

>> Jim Cleveland wrote in message ...
>
>>> Arje yjou gjuys gjoing to gjo ajway?
>
>>> Sagamaster wrote in message <38033EA0...@mn.uswest.net>...
>
>>> Would you guys PLEASE stop arguing with the idiots that are
>>>crossposting! You are just encouraging them and they are winning! I now
>>>have 13 kill folders each with about 9 criteria; this is getting
>>>ridiculous! Just ignore them! Do not give in to their taunts, and they
>>>will go away. If they crosspost into a legitimate thread and have
nothing
>>>valuable to say - do not respond to it. You guys and the rest who are
>>>responding are just letting yourselves be dragged down to their level and
>>>they are making fools of you.
>>> REMEMBER THE HAVAMAL SAYS DO NOT ARGUE WITH A FOOL!
>>>
>>> Sagamaster
>
>--
>{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} \|/
>{} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!
>{} http://www.parrot.net ad...@parrot.net {} ^^^^(*)^^^^
>{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

--
Jim Cleveland
Official Translator, alt.religion.asatru
& occassional top-posting fjvcker.

<7tvpdu$31...@enews2.newsguy.com>... By order


of the Empire of Meow,
you are appointed the offical translator of
alt.religion.asatru.

^^ / \ ^^

Roger Williams

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
Also spracht Nick Smith <ni...@farmindex.co.nz>:

> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.

You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.

--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} \|/
{} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!
{} http://www.parrot.net ad...@parrot.net {} ^^^^(*)^^^^

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} ^^ / \ ^^

His Lordship of Shittybum

unread,
Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
to
References: <OIcG3.176$de.1...@news.uswest.net>

Roger Williams wrote:
>
> Also spracht Nick Smith <ni...@farmindex.co.nz>:
>
> > Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
>
> You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.

Njot onjly djo tjhey mjake yjour bjlood bjoil, bjut tjhey gjive yjou
bjad gjas tjoo.



> --
> {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} \|/
> {} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!
> {} http://www.parrot.net ad...@parrot.net {} ^^^^(*)^^^^
> {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} ^^ / \ ^^


--
This post is by....

-=| LORD SHITTYBUM |=-

"The Lord with the Shitty Arse"
Benevolent Ruler of Alt.Nerd.Obessive
Humble Servant to the Empire of Meow
Head of War Operations for the alt.nerd.obsessive invasion of 1999
anty sapm bagde numbre 325473IETj5ffj11345

~
~ ~
~_
oO(_)o<---- Pre-MEOW alt.nerd.obsessive


Lord Shittybum Says..

MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !! TM
MMMM MMMM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WW WW !!
MMMM MMMM EE OOO OOO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EEEE OO OO WW WW WW !!
MM MM MM EE OOO OOO WWWW WWWW !!
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOOOO WWWW WWWW
MM MM EEEEEEEE OOOOO WW WW !!

...And recommends you do, too!

As seen in:
-----------
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
alt.religion.asatru
alt.non.sequitur
alt.nerd.obsessive (Soon to be annexed by MEOW)
alt.cascade
alt.romath
t-netz.wrestling.wcw

PLZ REPROT ALL SAPM 2 TEH ISPS 2 CLAEN UP TEH UESNET!!!!1!
2 SNED ME EMIAL REMOEV TEH SAPM BOLCKRES FORM MY ADRES!!!!2!
HEER IS A LSIT OF KONWN SAPMRES TO ME (REPROT NEW OENS 2 ME)!!!!3!:

------SAPM LITS------
bi...@microsoft.com
OneHy...@aol.com
shy...@bellsouth.net
sacrel...@uswest.net
ner...@compnerd.com
lobr...@hotmail.com
corya...@aol.com
maz...@aol.com
Feste...@home.com
dan...@bellsouth.net
band...@hehe.com
will...@tc.umn.edu
adrid...@aol.com
flyhig...@interlync.com
dd...@student.berklee.edu
stu...@frontiernet.net
bjac...@nitcentral.com
go...@stop.com
p...@boro.ed

---[This post sponsored by]-----------------
SID'S TIT AGENCY
-= "Fondling breasts since 1992" =-
--------------------------------------------
Do you have any of the following:
- Nice tits? (oYo)
- Perky tits? ).(
- B-cup to D-cup tits? ( Y )
- A real vagina? \|/

If so, send a picture of them to me. Now.

"It is not a crime to enjoy tits".
-- Sid, Founder, 1992
---[BACK TO THE SIGNATURE]------------------

"I am NOT stupid. I have a big IQ."
-- Matt DPWN GOA FU, thnikign tiepign jsut "plonk" will atcivaet teh
killfile
<3802...@eeyore.callnetuk.com>

"You know what else you could have fun with? My cock. Give 'er a shine
there
Rudy. Now go get me a fucking beer you no good crossposting bitch."
-- a drity sapmmre in mjesaeg id
<pwrM3.17063$Vg4.8...@news1.rdc2.on.home.com>

"Hey. STOP CROSSPOSTING."
-- A drity corspostign sapmer snet tihs to 5 groeps in
<r5pK3.646$n_1....@news.uswest.net>

"I HOPE you are a teenager, for your sake. If not, you REALLY need to
grow up."
-- ANOETHER DRITY SAPMRE IN
<qQwM3.141$Kz1....@news4.giganews.com>!!1!

======[Look, it's a stupid ASCII cartoon by me!]======

_
+---------+-+-------+
| PLEASE |
| Do not ejaculate | "Fuck that rule!"
| Between the hours |
| Of 2am - 5am | "Not between 2 and
+---------+-+-------+ 5, though"
| |
| |
\\| | / WARNING: That joke isn't funny.

====[Hey, that was a stupid ASCII cartoon by me!]====

"It is *NOT* a crime to enjoy a nice, tight, shaved 16-year old vagina".

Nik Smiðr Warrensson

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
>> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
>
> You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.

Mmmm Lutefisk with bacon bits mmmmmm....

Nik "Surstromming Man" Smith

Nik Smiðr Warrensson

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
>> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
>
> You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.

I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.

Nik

Veronica Karlsson

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to

I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
it...


--
(, http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/cgi/asciichat/
/|__--__ . __--__
|\ '__ /|\ _{ _
`.' / `.,_ _________ | _________ _,.' (/ `.
/ ||``._.' ASCII ART CHAT! `---'|:||,/
.' /| /|:| \
.' /\ \ __ __ _ `/|'\'
` `,/ /`,\ \ \ / /__ _ _ ___ _ _ (_)__ __ _ /,'\ \
.'.' /| \ V / -_) '_/ _ \ ' \| / _/ _` | |\ `.`.
,' / / | \_/\___|_| \___/_||_|_\__\__,_| | \ \ `,
- `- -- `-'- -ejm-------------------------------------VK-- -`-' -- -' -

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
>
> Nik Smiðr Warrensson wrote:
> >
> > >> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
> > >
> > > You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.
> >
> > I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
> > whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
>
> I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
> it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
> tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
> it...

Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB

- J. Raoul Xemblinosky III ------------------- -- . --- .-- ---------
mhm 15x12 | "I have a gun in my head. I'm invisible. I CAN'T
KotAGoR 33 | FIND THE ICE. A slug. I'm TV. I hate." -KH, 1985
BELLOWER 13 | VOTE ------> http://www.freevote.com/booth/raoul
- http://extra.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq/ --------- a.f.k-m.n -----------

Veronica Karlsson

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
> Veronica Karlsson wrote:
> > Nik Smiðr Warrensson wrote:
> > >
> > > >> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
> > > >
> > > > You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.
> > >
> > > I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
> > > whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
> >
> > I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
> > it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
> > tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
> > it...
>
> Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB

You don't want to know! Lets just say that you should be happy there is
no such thing as a smell plug-in for your news reader...

The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
>
> The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
> > Veronica Karlsson wrote:
> > > Nik Smiðr Warrensson wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
> > > > >
> > > > > You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.
> > > >
> > > > I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
> > > > whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
> > >
> > > I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
> > > it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
> > > tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
> > > it...
> >
> > Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB
>
> You don't want to know! Lets just say that you should be happy there is
> no such thing as a smell plug-in for your news reader...

Stop teasing me like that, you naughty little minx. What the hell
is Surströmming?


- J. Raoul Xemblinösky III ------------------- -- . --- .-- ---------

Sergi

unread,
Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
to
I was like, "Oh, my God! No WAY!" And so then The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience
<rao...@asatru.bungmunch.edu> totally goes like:

>Veronica Karlsson wrote:
>>
>> The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
>> > Veronica Karlsson wrote:

>> > > Nik Smiğr Warrensson wrote:
>> > > >
>> > > > >> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
>> > > > >
>> > > > > You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.
>> > > >
>> > > > I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
>> > > > whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
>> > >
>> > > I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
>> > > it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
>> > > tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
>> > > it...
>> >
>> > Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB
>>
>> You don't want to know! Lets just say that you should be happy there is
>> no such thing as a smell plug-in for your news reader...
>
>Stop teasing me like that, you naughty little minx. What the hell
>is Surströmming?
>

It's a smell plug in for your newsreader, available from MjicroSjoft.
--
Sergi, KotAGoR XXX

"I do not deny that I am a moron. Do you still have the okra
up your ass?" -Manny of the Jiffy Club, 7/21/99

alt.romath: Proud Sponsor of the Miss American Achievement Awards 2000

FREE JOSHUA KRAMER! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!


Gro Mathisen

unread,
Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
to
I just had my first Lutefisk this season.
Lutefisklovers love again...
Gro ;-))

Veronica Karlsson

unread,
Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
to
The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
> Veronica Karlsson wrote:
> > The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
> > > Veronica Karlsson wrote:
> > > > Nik Smiðr Warrensson wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You should consider eating fewer of those spicy ljutefjisks.
> > > > >
> > > > > I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten Sjurstromming
> > > > > whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
> > > >
> > > > I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the sense that
> > > > it affects innocent victims with its smell but from what I've heard it
> > > > tastes better than lutfisk for those who are mad enough to actually eat
> > > > it...
> > >
> > > Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB
> >
> > You don't want to know! Lets just say that you should be happy there is
> > no such thing as a smell plug-in for your news reader...
>
> Stop teasing me like that, you naughty little minx. What the hell
> is Surströmming?

Rotten fish with extremely extreme smell (yes, some people *eat* it!).

http://www.inv.se/svefa/tradition/engtrad/engsurstromming.html

the_mighty_balloo

unread,
Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
to
Veronica Karlsson <acin...@earthling.net> escribió en artículo:
¸ The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
¸> Veronica Karlsson wrote:
¸>> The Raoul Xemblinosky Experience wrote:
¸>>> Veronica Karlsson wrote:
¸>>>> Nik Smiðr Warrensson wrote:

¸>>>>>>> Indeed you are correct. My blood has been boiling.
¸>>>>>>
¸>>>>>> You should consider eating fewer of those spicy
¸>>>>>> ljutefjisks.
¸>>>>>
¸>>>>> I hjave njever ejaten ljutefisk bjut I hjave eaten
¸>>>>> Sjurstromming whjich is wjorse I'm sjure.
¸>>>>
¸>>>> I have carefully avoided both! Surströmming is worse in the
¸>>>> sense that it affects innocent victims with its smell but
¸>>>> from what I've heard it tastes better than lutfisk for those
¸>>>> who are mad enough to actually eat it...
¸>>>
¸>>> Dare I even ask what y'all are talking about, Veronica?-WereSaaB
¸>>
¸>> You don't want to know! Lets just say that you should be happy
¸>> there is no such thing as a smell plug-in for your news reader...
¸>
¸> Stop teasing me like that, you naughty little minx. What the hell
¸> is Surströmming?
¸
¸ Rotten fish with extremely extreme smell (yes, some people *eat* it!).
¸
¸ http://www.inv.se/svefa/tradition/engtrad/engsurstromming.html

The above article was written by Josef Goebbels on one of his
frequent visits to the Nordland Fraulein Resource Area in 1942.

--
mhm15x1 http://www.icarus-software.com/nfilter/
Benjamin D. Capoeman now stop whining
b...@lloo.at.REMOVE.penis.dot.com and meow
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/sergi/ !

"I do not try to eat humans or rape kittens and
take no pleasure in harming others."

-Stephen Mohos exhibits self restraint
in <3804945B...@sheridan.on.ca>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages