Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�

Jul 25, 2013, 3:30:44 PM7/25/13
"neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message
news:MPG.2c5b2859c...@news.altopia.com...
> In article <6nur92....@news.alt.net>, Lunati...@The.Edge
> says...
>> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:17:22 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq� put forth
>> the notion that:
>> >
>> > That's just Checkmate trying to stir the pot
>>
>> You're a big fat porky-faced liar!
>
> who can't even do an x-face. *giggle!*

Hey, Neon, you ignorant slut you, FYI, I can do an x-face any
time it pleases me to do one. And, just to prove that you are
a liar I have included an x-face in this post that you might like
and that will probably result in a Checkmate boner.

So check my headers and see how brilliant I am in that I
can even post x-faces using an old obsolete version of
Windows mail.

They don't refer to me as a Usenet Force for nothing, little
twatface girl!

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2013, 9:55:16 PM7/25/13
Checkmate!

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:30:44 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message
> > In article <6nur92....@news.alt.net>, Lunati...@The.Edge
> > says...
> >> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:17:22 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
> >> the notion that:

> >> You're a big fat porky-faced liar!
> >
> > who can't even do an x-face. *giggle!*
>
> Hey, Neon, you ignorant slut you, FYI, I can do an x-face any
> time it pleases me to do one. And, just to prove that you are
> a liar I have included an x-face in this post that you might like
> and that will probably result in a Checkmate boner.
>
> So check my headers and see how brilliant I am in that I
> can even post x-faces using an old obsolete version of
> Windows mail.
>
> They don't refer to me as a Usenet Force for nothing, little
> twatface girl!

You truly are a Usenet farce, Gweggles, and your new F-face suits your
gay ass perfectly.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

and this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�

Jul 26, 2013, 5:55:52 PM7/26/13
> In article <6ook00....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.f�ke says...
> 1. you call that an x-face? *giggle!* pitiful excuse for one at best.

It's as good as Carlos Danger's

> 2. twatface? really? is that an insult or something?

Yup, it means you should shave all that hair off your
upper lip. Hee hee hee! And that unibrow has GOT
to go . . .

> 3. stop thinking about my hoo-ha all the time. it never thinks of you.

I never think about your hoo-ha, whatever the fark that's supposed to be.

--
Greglos Danger

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�

Jul 26, 2013, 6:40:36 PM7/26/13
> In article <6orgqc....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.f�ke says...
>> > 1. you call that an x-face? *giggle!* pitiful excuse for one at best.
>>
>> It's as good as Carlos Danger's
>>
>> > 2. twatface? really? is that an insult or something?
>>
>> Yup, it means you should shave all that hair off your
>> upper lip. Hee hee hee! And that unibrow has GOT
>> to go . . .
>>
>> > 3. stop thinking about my hoo-ha all the time. it never thinks of you.
>>
>> I never think about your hoo-ha, whatever the fark that's supposed to be.
>>

> maybe ya should google it?
>
> *giggle!*

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hoo-ha

A fuss or a disturbance. You are indeed both those.

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 7:08:03 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:55:52 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esqᅵ put forth
the notion that:

> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message
> > In article <6ook00....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fï¿œke says...
> >>
> >> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message

> >> Hey, Neon, you ignorant slut you, FYI, I can do an x-face any
> >> time it pleases me to do one. And, just to prove that you are
> >> a liar I have included an x-face in this post that you might like
> >> and that will probably result in a Checkmate boner.
> >>
> >> So check my headers and see how brilliant I am in that I
> >> can even post x-faces using an old obsolete version of
> >> Windows mail.
> >>
> >> They don't refer to me as a Usenet Force for nothing, little
> >> twatface girl!
> >
> > 1. you call that an x-face? *giggle!* pitiful excuse for one at best.
>
> It's as good as Carlos Danger's

Is he gay too?

> > 2. twatface? really? is that an insult or something?
>
> Yup, it means you should shave all that hair off your
> upper lip. Hee hee hee! And that unibrow has GOT
> to go . . .
>
> > 3. stop thinking about my hoo-ha all the time. it never thinks of you.
>
> I never think about your hoo-ha, whatever the fark that's supposed to be.

What's a fark?

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ᅵ 2013

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�

Jul 26, 2013, 7:24:44 PM7/26/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6orl0e....@news.alt.net...
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:55:52 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq� put forth
> the notion that:

>> I never think about your hoo-ha, whatever the fark that's supposed to be.
>
> What's a fark?

A quark with a left-hand spin?