Re: Raising the level of discourse... Be nicer to Emmett!

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 11, 2013, 1:38:14 PM7/11/13
"shiny" <a@b.ç> wrote in message news:XnsA1FA8...@208.90.168.18...
>" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
>
>> And, please don't call Emmett a coward.
>>
>> The correct term would be *bravery challenged*.
>> ************
>
> so, you are claiming to be "bravery challenged" now?
>
> who is emmett?

Emmett lives rent free in your noggin!

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 11, 2013, 7:37:39 PM7/11/13
"shiny" <a@b.ç> wrote in message news:XnsA1FAB1...@208.90.168.18...
>" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote in
> you are claiming that i have a noggin? pshaw!

You've got to have one of the better noggins in human
history considering how long it has held a hard vacuum!

--
Sir Gregory

Message has been deleted

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Jul 13, 2013, 12:03:51 AM7/13/13
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

shiny netkkkop, in <news:XnsA1FB8F...@208.90.168.18>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.f䪥> wrote in

>> "shiny netkkkop" <a@b.张wrote in message

>>> you are claiming that i have a noggin? pshaw!

>> You've got to have one of the better noggins in human
>> history considering how long it has held a hard vacuum!

> don't try to flatter me, asshat.

She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin.

<snicker>

--

[ ] Check this box to end your abject humiliation.

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com netbasix.net ncfast.net usfast.net flfast.net:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

June 2013 Kook Awards Voting Ballot:

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/wkEQTddY/june-2013-kook-awards-official-voting-ballot

http://narkive.com/wkEQTddY

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ckqrv9s%24t7e%245%40news.mixmin.net%3E

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.usenet.kooks/DXOhCQqYHww

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/DXOhCQqYHww/LhguUgm9qKgJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=alt.usenet.kooks/DXOhCQqYHww/LhguUgm9qKgJ
Message has been deleted

pandora

Jul 25, 2013, 1:27:03 PM7/25/13
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:22:52 -0400, neon wrote:

> In article <krqjj6$bbq$3...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
> says...
>>
>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> shiny netkkkop, in <news:XnsA1FB8F...@208.90.168.18> did thusly
>> jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>>
>> > " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.f䪥> wrote in

>> > don't try to flatter me, asshat.
>>
>> She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin.
>>
>> <snicker>
>
> or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
> humour, eh?

IT has no sense of humour at all.

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2013, 1:53:19 PM7/25/13
Checkmate!

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:27:03 -0500, pandora put forth the notion that:

> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:22:52 -0400, neon wrote:
>
> > In article <krqjj6$bbq$3...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
> > says...
> >>
> >> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
> >>
> >> shiny netkkkop, in <news:XnsA1FB8F...@208.90.168.18> did thusly
> >> jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> >> She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin.
> >>
> >> <snicker>
> >
> > or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
> > humour, eh?
>

> IT has no sense of humour at all.

Typical of sociopaths.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

and this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"

happy zombie jebus on the cross

Jul 25, 2013, 5:10:17 PM7/25/13
the concept is obviously far beyond it.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq�

Jul 25, 2013, 7:00:02 PM7/25/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6ooe6b.9...@news.alt.net...
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:27:03 -0500, pandora put forth the notion that:
>> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:22:52 -0400, neon wrote:
>> > In article <krqjj6$bbq$3...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
>> > says...

>> > or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
>> > humour, eh?
>>
>> IT has no sense of humour at all.
>
> Typical of sociopaths.

Takes one to know one! You and Pandora are delusional.
You live in your own little world that is called the onset of
senile dementia. Pandora has a nice little Miata so you
attempt to copy her with a stupid antique POS sports
car you have to hurt your decrepit back further working
on. Then if you ever manage to get the POS running it
will cause you to be viewed as a laughing stock and
an anachronism. Some old fart going through a second
childhood.

Old ladies driving sports cars are HAWT. Old men in sports
cars are NAWT!

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2013, 10:15:20 PM7/25/13
Checkmate!

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:00:02 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

> "Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
> message news:6ooe6b.9...@news.alt.net...

> >> IT has no sense of humour at all.
> >
> > Typical of sociopaths.
>
> Takes one to know one! You and Pandora are delusional.
> You live in your own little world that is called the onset of
> senile dementia. Pandora has a nice little Miata so you
> attempt to copy her with a stupid antique POS sports
> car you have to hurt your decrepit back further working
> on. Then if you ever manage to get the POS running it
> will cause you to be viewed as a laughing stock and
> an anachronism. Some old fart going through a second
> childhood.

I'm on my third or fourth childhood, Gweggles. Now kindly go fellate a
syphilitic skunk.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2013

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Jul 25, 2013, 11:43:03 PM7/25/13
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

dim bulb neon, in
<news:MPG.2c5b28f5a...@news.altopia.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> In article <krqjj6$bbq$3...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
> says...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
>> <snicker>
>>
>> shiny netkkkop, in <news:XnsA1FB8F...@208.90.168.18>
>> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> "Sir Gargles Balls, Esq" <greghall@home.f䪥> wrote in

>>> don't try to flatter me, asshat.

>> She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin.
>>
>> <snicker>

> or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
> humour, eh?

She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin
*again*.

pandora

Jul 26, 2013, 1:57:45 AM7/26/13
Oh, I don't know about that. I *always* wave at guys in sports cars;
young, old, makes no difference. And mostly, they wave back. It's a
sports car thing.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 2:29:57 PM7/26/13
"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message
Yah, but old fart guys have nothing with which to captivate
the imagination.

An older lady need only wear a short or slit skirt that shows
some nicely toned and tanned thigh when the convertible
top is down. Add a low-cut blouse and, ooh la la, even
the younger men stare.

No man can resist a MILF!

--
Sir Gregory

pandora

Jul 26, 2013, 2:44:24 PM7/26/13
Oh, I don't know about that. *I* like to look at older men.

> An older lady need only wear a short or slit skirt that shows some
> nicely toned and tanned thigh when the convertible top is down. Add a
> low-cut blouse and, ooh la la, even the younger men stare.

They do indeed.

> No man can resist a MILF!

?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 2:59:06 PM7/26/13
"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message
Google it! :-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pandora

Jul 26, 2013, 5:11:05 PM7/26/13
Got it. Nothing wrong with dreaming.

pandora

Jul 26, 2013, 5:14:58 PM7/26/13
On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:48:36 -0400, neon wrote:

> In article <6op06m....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...

>> > Typical of sociopaths.
>>
>> Takes one to know one! You and Pandora are delusional. You live in your
>> own little world that is called the onset of senile dementia. Pandora
>> has a nice little Miata so you attempt to copy her with a stupid
>> antique POS sports car you have to hurt your decrepit back further
>> working on. Then if you ever manage to get the POS running it will
>> cause you to be viewed as a laughing stock and an anachronism. Some old
>> fart going through a second childhood.
>>
>> Old ladies driving sports cars are HAWT. Old men in sports cars are
>> NAWT!
>>
>> --
>> Sir Gregory
>>

> from the elderly fellow living in a dinghy he calls a yacht. *giggle!*

Heh. Well, he IS allowed to dream, no?

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 5:18:22 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:29:57 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
Stop making stuff up. We all know you're gay.

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 5:23:34 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:59:06 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
You'd be much happier with a FILF.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 5:45:47 PM7/26/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6oresh....@news.alt.net...
> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth the notion that:

>> > ?
>>
>> Google it! :-)
>
> You'd be much happier with a FILF.

A female I'd like to fuck? Of course I would.

--
Sir Gregory

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 5:47:50 PM7/26/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6oreip....@news.alt.net...
> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth the notion that:

[trim]

>> An older lady need only wear a short or slit skirt that shows
>> some nicely toned and tanned thigh when the convertible
>> top is down. Add a low-cut blouse and, ooh la la, even
>> the younger men stare.
>>
>> No man can resist a MILF!
>
> Stop making stuff up. We all know you're gay.

You alone have convinced yourself of that. Could it
be all those nightly dreams where you stalk me and
then fuck me in the ass?

Faggot!

--
Sir Gregory

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 5:49:06 PM7/26/13
"neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in
message news:MPG.2c5caaad4...@news.altopia.com...

> from the elderly fellow living in a dinghy he calls a yacht. *giggle!*

At least my dinghy isn't *air born*. Bwahahhahaha.

Smackdown!!!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 5:51:18 PM7/26/13
"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in
message news:3O6dnfQtN6xPe2_M...@scnresearch.com...
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:48:36 -0400, neon wrote:
>> In article <6op06m....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...

[trim]

>>> Takes one to know one! You and Pandora are delusional. You live in your
>>> own little world that is called the onset of senile dementia. Pandora
>>> has a nice little Miata so you attempt to copy her with a stupid
>>> antique POS sports car you have to hurt your decrepit back further
>>> working on. Then if you ever manage to get the POS running it will
>>> cause you to be viewed as a laughing stock and an anachronism. Some old
>>> fart going through a second childhood.
>>>
>>> Old ladies driving sports cars are HAWT. Old men in sports cars are
>>> NAWT!
>>>
>> from the elderly fellow living in a dinghy he calls a yacht. *giggle!*
>
> Heh. Well, he IS allowed to dream, no?

Hey, if Anthony Weiner can do it then I can too!

--
Greglos Danger

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 5:52:56 PM7/26/13
> In article <kssr86$7mi$5...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
> says...
>> > or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
>> > humour, eh?
>>
>> She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin
>> *again*.
>>
>> <snicker>
>>

> that's it? that is all you've got? [i bet that's what your alleged wife
> says every night.]
>
> you're gonna have to join the assmaggot in the bozo bin, d00d, until you
> can come up with better material. we demand entertainment around here.

Don't mess with the dude. Don'tcha know he was an *air born* ranger, infantry?

Bwahahhahahahahhahahahha.

--
Sir Gregory

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 6:21:06 PM7/26/13
> In article <6orgdm....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...
> so, one auto-correct error is all you have? perhaps you will be joining
> fakey and assmaggot in the bozo bin.

I'd do anything to not have to share a Bozo Bin with the assmaggot!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 6:23:32 PM7/26/13
> In article <6orgks....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...
> pkb, eunuch.

Invite me to visit you the next time you go to the Ozarks and
you'll understand what a eunuch is by virtue of experiencing
just the opposite. (Provided you're not ugly, that is.)

--
Greglos Danger

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 6:47:58 PM7/26/13
> In article <6orie8....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...
>>
>> Invite me to visit you the next time you go to the Ozarks and
>> you'll understand what a eunuch is by virtue of experiencing
>> just the opposite. (Provided you're not ugly, that is.)
>
> i can certainly put my ugly on for you. however, you'll never get close
> enough to get a good look. my husband would kick your ass with his off
> hand while reciting viking sagas.

Hell, I'm so good-looking that he'd probably jump my bones before
you could have your way with me...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 6:50:01 PM7/26/13
> In article <6ori9p....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...
>> > so, one auto-correct error is all you have? perhaps you will be joining
>> > fakey and assmaggot in the bozo bin.
>>
>> I'd do anything to not have to share a Bozo Bin with the assmaggot!
>>

> now, that is a proper attitude. i actually think fakey is prolly worse
> company. who wants to hand with a short fat d00d strutting around
> pretending to be interesting?

I'd put up with for a year if only he'd get me ONE LITTLE date
with Professor Kensington. <lusts in his heart>

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 7:11:34 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:47:50 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

> stalk me and then fuck me in the ass?
>
> Faggot!
>
> --
> Sir Gregory

No thanks.

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 7:14:15 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:47:58 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

Could you possibly get any gayer?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 7:18:24 PM7/26/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6orl71....@news.alt.net...
> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth the notion that:
>
>> stalk me and then fuck me in the ass?
>>
>> Faggot!
>
> No thanks.

Post editing fagwit!

--
Greglos Danger

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 26, 2013, 7:20:28 PM7/26/13
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:47:58 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
> the notion that:
>

>> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message
>> > In article <6orie8....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...

>> > i can certainly put my ugly on for you. however, you'll never get close
>> > enough to get a good look. my husband would kick your ass with his off
>> > hand while reciting viking sagas.
>>
>> Hell, I'm so good-looking that he'd probably jump my bones before
>> you could have your way with me...
>
> Could you possibly get any gayer?

Does it make ME gay because I'm so hawt that neon's hubby would
rather do me than her? It could simply be a sign of desperation. LOL!

--
Greglos Danger

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 8:27:23 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:20:28 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

> "Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:47:58 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
> > the notion that:
> >

> >> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message

> >> Hell, I'm so good-looking that he'd probably jump my bones before
> >> you could have your way with me...
> >
> > Could you possibly get any gayer?
>

> Does it make ME gay because I'm so hawt that neon's hubby would
> rather do me than her? It could simply be a sign of desperation. LOL!

What makes you gay, is even entertaining the notion that you're so hawt
that neon's hubby would rather do you than her.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 10:20:40 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:40:12 -0400, neon put forth the notion that:

> In article <6orpl6....@news.alt.net>, Lunati...@The.Edge says...
> yep. his fantasies reveal the truth. maybe he really only has the
> erectile dysfunction with women....

That would be my guess.

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2013, 10:24:11 PM7/26/13
Checkmate!

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:41:03 -0400, neon put forth the notion that:

> In article <6orlc1....@news.alt.net>, Lunati...@The.Edge
> says...
> >
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:47:58 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
> > the notion that:
> >

> > > "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message

> > > Hell, I'm so good-looking that he'd probably jump my bones before
> > > you could have your way with me...
> >
> > Could you possibly get any gayer?
>
> that is pretty much the epitome of gay.

I's the archetypal embodiment of gay.
Message has been deleted

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Jul 26, 2013, 10:38:03 PM7/26/13

<news:MPG.2c5cace94...@news.altopia.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> In article <kssr86$7mi$5...@news.mixmin.net>, FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx
> says...

>>> or mayhaps ye are demonstrating the lack of ability to understand basic
>>> humour, eh?

>> She says, demonstrating the absolute vacuum in her noggin
>> *again*.
>>
>> <snicker>

> that's it? that is all you've got?

It started your fanficcy meltdown.

> [i bet that's what your alleged wife says every night.]

See? Fanfic.

> you're gonna have to join the assmaggot in the bozo bin,

You announced your plonk... sure sign of a kook.

> d00d, until you can come up with better material. we
> demand entertainment around here.

Kooks like you have no standing to demand anything.

<snicker>

[...]

Jul 27, 2013, 10:37:58 AM7/27/13
On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:59:06 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" <greghall@home.fåke> wrote:

>"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:29:57 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
>>
>>> "pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message

>>> Yah, but old fart guys have nothing with which to captivate the
>>> imagination.
>>
>> Oh, I don't know about that. *I* like to look at older men.
>>
>>> An older lady need only wear a short or slit skirt that shows some
>>> nicely toned and tanned thigh when the convertible top is down. Add a
>>> low-cut blouse and, ooh la la, even the younger men stare.
>>
>> They do indeed.
>>
>>> No man can resist a MILF!
>>
>> ?
>

>Google it! :-)

i'd have thought a gilf would be more you speed, gramps.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 27, 2013, 1:28:49 PM7/27/13
> In article <6orjvt....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...
> hmmn. you do realize that that is just one of his socks, right?

Negative, sarge! Unless {One of Four} is a girl there ain't no
way Kensi could be a {One of Four} sock. It's difficult for a man
to create a believable female sock. We men just can't act
irrationally and illogically enough to make it seem real.

--
Sir Gregory

Checkmate

Jul 27, 2013, 1:54:00 PM7/27/13
Checkmate!

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 13:28:49 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
the notion that:

Yeah, well it's obvious that Fakey is a faggot, so he could... shall we
say... pull it off.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Jul 27, 2013, 2:15:53 PM7/27/13
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in
message news:6otmvi....@news.alt.net...
> Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth the notion that:
>> "neon" <nu...@biz.niz> wrote in message
>> > In article <6orjvt....@news.alt.net>, greghall@home.fåke says...

>> > hmmn. you do realize that that is just one of his socks, right?
>>
>> Negative, sarge! Unless {One of Four} is a girl there ain't no
>> way Kensi could be a {One of Four} sock. It's difficult for a man
>> to create a believable female sock. We men just can't act
>> irrationally and illogically enough to make it seem real.
>
> Yeah, well it's obvious that Fakey is a faggot, so he could... shall we
> say... pull it off.

Obsession with {One of Four}'s penis leading to gay erotic
speculation noted.

--
Sir Gregory

%

Jul 27, 2013, 2:23:39 PM7/27/13
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
noting the noted noter noted the noting note as he noted that he was noting

happy zombie jebus on the cross

Jul 27, 2013, 2:24:21 PM7/27/13
bollocks. fj did a good job of it a few years back when he did the belezebub troll.

Checkmate

Jul 27, 2013, 5:05:10 PM7/27/13
Checkmate!

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:15:53 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· put forth
The only one here who said anything about a penis is you, Princess.