Ray Gordon hit my filter list

1 view

Christy

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
What an idiot, he will also hit my auto delete list if he replies direct,
the guy should not be allowed to drive nails into wood let alone a computer.

Aaron Kulkis

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
Christy attempts to prove that she's a moronic, knee-jerk insultress:

> What an idiot, he will also hit my auto delete list if he replies
> direct, the guy should not be allowed to drive nails into wood let
> alone a computer.

What gives you the idea that Ray is pounding nails into his
computer.

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix System Engineer

Threads: a second-rate solution implemented in an operating system
when it can't handle true context-switching properly.

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?

In article <35E743D5...@flash.net>,

--
Visit our webpage: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/1199
True Friends Stab You in The Front ~Oscar

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
here, here! Amen, Hallelujia...
how do you filter people? :)
Thanks.

In article <6s7235$c7...@kirk.tinet.ie>,

"Christy" <do...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What an idiot, he will also hit my auto delete list if he replies direct,
> the guy should not be allowed to drive nails into wood let alone a computer.

IDaresay5

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98

>kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
>
>Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
>We're doing something, right, eh?????

Big deal, corporate slave.

>If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
>
>I eat little girls like you for breakfast.

Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!

Shawn T. Pickrell

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
I had thought you said that you were going to ignore Ray.

So why are you replying to a thread about him?

Shawn Pickrell (T+30)
http://members.tripod.com/~sirshawn

kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
>

> In article <35E743D5...@flash.net>,
> aku...@flash.net wrote:
> > Christy attempts to prove that she's a moronic, knee-jerk insultress:
> >

> > > What an idiot, he will also hit my auto delete list if he replies
> > > direct, the guy should not be allowed to drive nails into wood let
> > > alone a computer.
> >

> > What gives you the idea that Ray is pounding nails into his
> > computer.
> >
> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix System Engineer
> > Kmart Corporation
> >
> > ******************************************************************
> > Threads: a second-rate solution implemented in an operating system
> > when it can't handle true context-switching properly.
> > ******************************************************************

Aaron Kulkis

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
IDaresay5 wrote:

> >kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
> >
> >Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
> >We're doing something, right, eh?????
>
> Big deal, corporate slave.

I'm no slave...I could walk out the door tomorrow and find another
job ON MY TERMS within 2 weeks...but to tell you the truth, I don't
want to...the bonus package for IS employees at Kmart is so good
that I am legally bound to NOT reveal the terms of their package.

To say that it is generous is an understatement.

> >If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
> >
> >I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
> >
> Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!

As I was saying above about flaming and matches......

Cer...@thegates.com

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:54:44 -0400, some Beavis wannabe named Aaron
Kulkis <aku...@flash.net> wrote:

>kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
>
>Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
>We're doing something, right, eh?????

Hey, Dewd!!! You ignorant or just plain stupid? The "LARGEST RETAILER
ON THE ENTIRE PLANET" is [I'll say it real slow for you]
W A L M A R T

As a matter of fact Dumbo, Walmart is #4 on the Fortune 500 list at
$119.299 BILLION, while your wussy 5 & Dime is #23 at
$32.183 BILLION. Sears, by the way, is #16 at $41.296
BILLION.

If you knew how to use a URL I'd tell you to check on K Fart at
http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/fortune500/500list.html

>If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.

Gee, wonder who's REALLY in the dark, Dunce?

>I eat little girls like you for breakfast.

Naw, looks more like you eat sh*t full time.

BTW, Ray is still a wussy a**hole jerk with no job. But you two do
look good together.

Cer...@TheGates.Com

IDaresay5

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
In article <35E91D91...@flash.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@flash.net>
writes:

>IDaresay5 wrote:

>> >Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
>> >We're doing something, right, eh?????
>>

>> Big deal, corporate slave.
>>

>I'm no slave...I could walk out the door tomorrow and find another
>job ON MY TERMS within 2 weeks...but to tell you the truth, I don't
>want to...the bonus package for IS employees at Kmart is so good
>that I am legally bound to NOT reveal the terms of their package.
>
>To say that it is generous is an understatement.
>

>> >If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
>> >

>> >I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
>> >

>> Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!
>
>As I was saying above about flaming and matches......

Oh, but sometimes it's fun. You have a strong ego, don't you? I never pick on
the weak.

MuppetKiss

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
_______________________

Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice? Come
on you guys.

Muppet

Aaron Kulkis

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
We still have more stores....in more cities...

Citizens For Censorship

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
Some Chick Writes:

Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice?
Come
on you guys.

<------Apparently not. Women are very prejudiced against men on the
basis of their jobs in many cases.

Sauce for the vulture....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

IDaresay5

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Muppet wrote:

>>>I'm no slave...I could walk out the door tomorrow and find another
>>>job ON MY TERMS within 2 weeks...but to tell you the truth, I don't
>>>want to...the bonus package for IS employees at Kmart is so good
>>>that I am legally bound to NOT reveal the terms of their package.
>>>
>>>To say that it is generous is an understatement.

>>>As I was saying above about flaming and matches......
>>
>>Oh, but sometimes it's fun. You have a strong ego, don't you? I never pick
>>on
>>the weak.
>>
>_______________________
>

>Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice?
>Come
>on you guys.
>

>Muppet

There is prejudice and statements of preference galore in this newsgroup. I
was ribbing him. Next time I'll remember to add a smiley face. :)

Katie

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Cer...@TheGates.Com rules! To think someone rendered that mysogynist
homosexual Aaron Ray Kulkis nearly speechless! It was a beautiful and
moving moment for many.

Katie--worshiping at the alter of Cer...@TheGates.Com before moving
on

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:19:51 GMT, Cer...@TheGates.Com wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:54:44 -0400, some Beavis wannabe named Aaron

>Kulkis <aku...@flash.net> wrote:
>
>>kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
>>
>>Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
>>We're doing something, right, eh?????
>

>Hey, Dewd!!! You ignorant or just plain stupid? The "LARGEST RETAILER
>ON THE ENTIRE PLANET" is [I'll say it real slow for you]
> W A L M A R T
>
>As a matter of fact Dumbo, Walmart is #4 on the Fortune 500 list at
>$119.299 BILLION, while your wussy 5 & Dime is #23 at
>$32.183 BILLION. Sears, by the way, is #16 at $41.296
>BILLION.
>
>If you knew how to use a URL I'd tell you to check on K Fart at
>http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/fortune500/500list.html
>>

>>If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
>>

>Gee, wonder who's REALLY in the dark, Dunce?
>

>>I eat little girls like you for breakfast.

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Does it really concern you that I don't want to read "Ray's" posts, but that I
want to support someone who has an opinion, that I agree with, about him?
Starting to wonder if you support Ray. Too bad if you do.

In article <35E8E555...@rma.edu>,

"Shawn T. Pickrell" <spic...@rma.edu> wrote:
> I had thought you said that you were going to ignore Ray.
>
> So why are you replying to a thread about him?
>
> Shawn Pickrell (T+30)
> http://members.tripod.com/~sirshawn
>

> kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
> >

> > In article <35E743D5...@flash.net>,
> > aku...@flash.net wrote:
> > > Christy attempts to prove that she's a moronic, knee-jerk insultress:

> > > What gives you the idea that Ray is pounding nails into his
> > > computer.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > > Unix System Engineer
> > > Kmart Corporation
> > >
> > > ******************************************************************
> > > Threads: a second-rate solution implemented in an operating system
> > > when it can't handle true context-switching properly.
> > > ******************************************************************

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Thanks Idaresay5. I'm not sure if that was to help us "anti ray"'s out, but
thanks anyway.

In article <199808300505...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

idar...@aol.com (IDaresay5) wrote:

> >kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
> >

> >Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
> >We're doing something, right, eh?????
>

> Big deal, corporate slave.

> >If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
> >

> >I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
> >

> Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
I don't know who you are, Cerebus, but you certainly do your research. This
note made my morning :)

In article <35e94d7b...@news.alt.net>,

Cer...@TheGates.Com wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:54:44 -0400, some Beavis wannabe named Aaron

> Kulkis <aku...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
> >
> >Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
> >We're doing something, right, eh?????
>

> Hey, Dewd!!! You ignorant or just plain stupid? The "LARGEST RETAILER
> ON THE ENTIRE PLANET" is [I'll say it real slow for you]
> W A L M A R T
>
> As a matter of fact Dumbo, Walmart is #4 on the Fortune 500 list at
> $119.299 BILLION, while your wussy 5 & Dime is #23 at
> $32.183 BILLION. Sears, by the way, is #16 at $41.296
> BILLION.
>
> If you knew how to use a URL I'd tell you to check on K Fart at
> http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/fortune500/500list.html
> >

> >If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
> >

> Gee, wonder who's REALLY in the dark, Dunce?
>

> >I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
> >

> Naw, looks more like you eat sh*t full time.
>
> BTW, Ray is still a wussy a**hole jerk with no job. But you two do
> look good together.
>
> Cer...@TheGates.Com

kitk...@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
You're absolutely correct. It was an unfair stab. He is however prejudiced
against me because I am a woman. From the very start, only because I'm a
woman. It had nothing to do with what I had to say.

In article <199808302203...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

muppe...@aol.com (MuppetKiss) wrote:

> >In article <35E91D91...@flash.net>, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@flash.net>
> >writes:

> >>I'm no slave...I could walk out the door tomorrow and find another
> >>job ON MY TERMS within 2 weeks...but to tell you the truth, I don't
> >>want to...the bonus package for IS employees at Kmart is so good
> >>that I am legally bound to NOT reveal the terms of their package.
> >>
> >>To say that it is generous is an understatement.

> >>As I was saying above about flaming and matches......
> >
> >Oh, but sometimes it's fun. You have a strong ego, don't you? I never pick
> >on
> >the weak.
> >
> _______________________
>
> Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice?
Come
> on you guys.
>
> Muppet

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
IDaresay5 <idar...@aol.com> writes:

>>kitk...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Uh hello - isn't there a blue light special you should be tending to?
>>
>>Uh, hello....who is the LARGEST RETAILER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???????
>>We're doing something, right, eh?????
>
>Big deal, corporate slave.

Yeah, having a good job you like, and not having to live from paycheck to
paycheck, really sucks.

>>If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first, kiddo.
>>
>>I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
>>
>Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!

Ooh, a bimbo too stupid to comprehend a figure of speech. Kewl.

DB

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
MuppetKiss <muppe...@aol.com> writes:

>Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice? Come
>on you guys.

You just made my point once again: they can't rebut Aaron on the issues
he brings up, so they resort to flaming and ad hominem attacks and name
calling.

DB

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Katie <ch1go...@mindspring.com> writes:

>Cer...@TheGates.Com rules! To think someone rendered that mysogynist
>homosexual Aaron Ray Kulkis nearly speechless! It was a beautiful and
>moving moment for many.
>
>Katie--worshiping at the alter of Cer...@TheGates.Com before moving
>on

Yes, children are really good at name calling. I guess you're moving on
because your mommy discovered you playing with her computer.

Is a "mysogynist" the same as a misogynist?

And of course any man who won't take the sh*t that women like you love to
dish out must be a misigyniust homosexual. I can't wait until your looks
fade and the assholes you cherish start ignoring you.

DB

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
<kitk...@hotmail.com> writes:

>I don't know who you are, Cerebus, but you certainly do your research. This
>note made my morning :)

Ah yes, all the man-hating lesbians come out of the woodwork in support of
an off-topic posting....

;-)

DB
that was irony, in case you didn't figure it out

MuppetKiss

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98

>>Isn't being predjudice against someone's line of work still a predjudice?
>Come
>>on you guys.
>

>You just made my point once again: they can't rebut Aaron on the issues
>he brings up, so they resort to flaming and ad hominem attacks and name
>calling.
>

>DB

What do you mean "they"? You do it, too.

M.

MuppetKiss

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Hang on, dear, I'll go get you a tissue.... (snif)

Muppet

Citizens For Censorship

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Subject: Re: Ray Gordon hit my filter list
From: ch1go...@mindspring.com (Katie)
Date: Mon, Aug 31, 1998 02:23 EDT

Cer...@TheGates.Com rules! To think someone rendered that mysogynist
homosexual Aaron Ray Kulkis nearly speechless! It was a beautiful and
moving moment for many.

Katie--worshiping at the alter of Cer...@TheGates.Com before moving
on

<----Funny how you were posting under the name "Bill McHale" from the
same account before.

I guess whenever there is a man out here who supports women's points of
view, it's a woman disguising herself.

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
MuppetKiss <muppe...@aol.com> writes:

>What do you mean "they"? You do it, too.

When?

DB
very curious now

matrix

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98

t...@delphi.com wrote in message ...

>I can't wait until your looks
>fade and the assholes you cherish start ignoring you.

Wait?...I bet the process had already begun.

matrix

Kosh Narenek

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
In Message-ID: <JdfOO...@delphi.com> BD says:

>>>If you're going to flame, then learn where the matches are first,
kiddo.

>>>I eat little girls like you for breakfast.
>>>
>>Ooooooooo! A cannibalistic pedophile!
>

>Ooh, a bimbo too stupid to comprehend a figure of speech. Kewl.

Ooh, a misogynist who responds with vicious name-calling, ad hominem
attacks, and flaming. But _you_ NEVER do that, do you?

I wonder if fighting is the only arena where the similarities between the
sexes come out like this?

"For something that has spread with all the
foresight of kudzu, the Internet isn't half bad."
--- Newsweek, 2/27/95

Cer...@thegates.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:58:47 -0400, Aaron Kulkis <aku...@flash.net>
wrote:

>We still have more stores....in more cities...

Hey Dewd, call up any wall street trader, and ask them which is
"bigger", Walmart or K Fart. Besides, comparing K Fart's skimpy stores
to the likes of Walmart's Sam's Clubs and SuperCenters is like
comparing a go-cart to a Peterbuilt semi.

But hey, I'm really glad you're where you are. I would hate to see
Walmart mess up a good thing.

Cer...@TheGates.Com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personally, I'm good and damned ready for a female President and
Cabinet. Matter of fact, I think the next millennium should belong to
the women in the world. Hell, we males have had tens of thousands of
years to get it right, and done nothing but screw up, I say its time
to give the women a chance.

Cere...@aol.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
wrote:

>We still have more stores....in more cities...

http://www.wal-mart.com/newsroom/index.html

Seems maybe your all-powerful K Fart has a good case for "false and
misleading advertising", 'less of course, the Walmart press release IS
true.

Cere...@Aol.com

t...@delphi.com

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
Indeed. That probably explains why she's so BITTER.

;-)

DB

Christy

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98

IDaresay5 wrote in message
<199808310212...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> [...]
And lots of other people pounded their keyboards, come on all i said was i
was killfiling some bloke, i'm allowed to do that surely, yes :)
Chris

Shawn T. Pickrell

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98