MANDATORY MALE CASTRATION

cattlovrr

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

As the Christmas holiday is celebrated, I feel it is appropriate for us
to agree upon the single most important way to make the world better in
1998:
INVOLUNTARY CASTRATION OF ALL MALE BABIES AT BIRTH

The male of the human species is an anachronism. He is incapable of
love, romance or even simple self-reliance.

Woman are far more valuable to today's modern society than men.

If we castrate all male babies at birth, we can begin the 4-generation
process of eliminating the male sex from the face of the earth.

How can we continue to procreate and maintain the specifies, you may
ask. All we need to do is harvest sperm from males of 18 and older whom
we castrate as well.

Male castration of men 18 and older should fall into these categories:

1) Divorcing men (clearly unable to maintain a relationship with a
woman; therefore they have no need for their genitallia)
2) Overweight men (slobs whom no woman wants anyway)
3) Arab men (no explanation needed--this is obvious if you look at
Sadaam Hussien and Omar Sharrif)
4) Criminals (all men convicted of misdemeanors and felonies should be
castrated in the police station so as not to produce future "mini"
criminals with their welfare girlfriends).

Please join me in the move to castrate all men. A male-free society
would be a better world for superior females such as myself.

2 Innocent

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

How about a total female sterilization?

TSmith6235

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

Gimme a "T"!
Gimme an "R"!
Gimme an "O"!
Gimme an "L"!
Gimme an "L"!

T-R-O-L-L
Bitches like you should burn in hell!

TROLL!

Mohamed Ragheb

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

: Male castration of men 18 and older should fall into these categories:
: 3) Arab men (no explanation needed--this is obvious if you look at

: Sadaam Hussien and Omar Sharrif)

As an Arab guy, I feel soooo flattered at being singled out for
castration! But I'd like to add a category of losers who *definitely*
have to be forcibly prevented from breeding: Losers who pose as women on
the Internet in their pathetic attempts at getting *some* attention,
even if it's only insults.

Snip your own gonads, bubba!

David

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

You make me LAUGH!!!!!
How can you be so shallow? ok so you have had some bad experinces with men,
that does not mean they are all the same. Or has it been repeated bad
experinces? Maybe it is you!

It is sad to see a woman who can not get back on her feet after being
knocked down. Bad things are done to men by women all the time, you don't
see them getting round calling for all women to be spayed. It goes both
ways, in general SHIT HAPPENS regardless of gender.

Grow up and get a life!!!!!!!!!

cattlovrr wrote:

> As the Christmas holiday is celebrated, I feel it is appropriate for us
> to agree upon the single most important way to make the world better in
> 1998:
> INVOLUNTARY CASTRATION OF ALL MALE BABIES AT BIRTH
>
> The male of the human species is an anachronism. He is incapable of
> love, romance or even simple self-reliance.
>
> Woman are far more valuable to today's modern society than men.
>
> If we castrate all male babies at birth, we can begin the 4-generation
> process of eliminating the male sex from the face of the earth.
>
> How can we continue to procreate and maintain the specifies, you may
> ask. All we need to do is harvest sperm from males of 18 and older whom
> we castrate as well.
>

> Male castration of men 18 and older should fall into these categories:
>

> 1) Divorcing men (clearly unable to maintain a relationship with a
> woman; therefore they have no need for their genitallia)
> 2) Overweight men (slobs whom no woman wants anyway)

> 3) Arab men (no explanation needed--this is obvious if you look at
> Sadaam Hussien and Omar Sharrif)

Mohamed Ragheb

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

: Male castration of men 18 and older should fall into these categories:
: 3) Arab men (no explanation needed--this is obvious if you look at

: Sadaam Hussien and Omar Sharrif)

As an Arab guy, I feel soooo flattered to be singled out for castration!

But I'd like to add a category of losers who *definitely* have to be

prevented from breeding: Guys who pose as women on the Internet in their
desperate attempts at getting *some* attention, even if it's only insults.

Snip your own gonads, bubba!

Hexmaster

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

-
[...]

I refuse to join you dear lady. You seeŠ I am a guy. Thats right: a
sperm-producing, hormone-pumping, femanist-despising MAN!!!! I am sick
and tired of your attack towards the entire male population of this
world. However, I have learned to take you seriously as well.

I have had open debates with women having femanist views. I have found
through there arguements (which are all the same) numerous
inconsistancies. Yet for reasons that are selfevident, I will refrain from
using this forum as a means of introducing those inconsistancies.

However I would like for you to rethink your campaign. Suppose all the
male in the world are gone. With that, there is a surplus of sperm. But
that surplus at some point has been destroyed, due to a war or whatever
desaster you may imagine. What happens then?

Dear Lady: the very cold and callace attitude you associate with the male
psychy, is the very same attibute you demonstrate in this posting alone.
Have fun with you campaign. I hope all is well with you [other-wise].

--

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL:

Hexmaster

Lotu...@email.msn.com

Jan 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/4/98

You suck!!!!

Hexmaster

Jan 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/13/98

In article <34a39...@news.infonet.ee>, "2 Innocent" <2...@innocent.com> wrote:

->How about a total female sterilization?

You need not worry. She is just trying to get your attention. The best
thing you can do is aknowledge the inphantile nature of her public
bantering, and then go on. Besides, not all women should be castrated.
Only her! I would hate to see what she would do to her son if she had
any. HmmmmmmmmŠ:-) Baaaaa. Don't want to think about that now.

Hans Bogensberger

Apr 4, 2022, 2:52:32 AM4/4/22

Hans Bogensberger

Apr 4, 2022, 2:55:03 AM4/4/22

Tha BeachMaster

Apr 17, 2022, 6:52:22 AM4/17/22
What the fuck is this

W. van Heeswijk

Jul 4, 2022, 5:39:36 AM7/4/22
Cattloverr wrote:

Divorcing men (clearly unable to maintain a relationship with a
woman; therefore they have no need for their genitalia).

REAL LIFE DATA have shown that there is no need for divorce if a wife castrates a cheating husband or (better) let him castrate professionally by a third party.
There have been reports on this.
The wife will completely recover her self-confidence and self-esteem, which is NOT the case with a divorce. I've known a divorced woman who once said: 'I would love to castrate my former husband". So, divorce doesn't heal, castration does heal her.
As for her, the case is closed after his castration. He is punished for that and will never ever cheat on her again and she will completely recover.
As for him, the punishment is of short duration and he will soon not give a damn. Adulterous husbands are not necessarily bad men. They might still love their wives and his children but adultery originates from the testicles and this fact is readily proven by removing them.
If the family is complete, no divorce is neccessary, and they might even reconcile.
There are more benefits: Families, and incomes are not disrupted and children are not traumatised.

jere timm

Sep 30, 2022, 3:25:09 PM9/30/22

jere timm

Sep 30, 2022, 3:28:50 PM9/30/22
On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 5:39:36 AM UTC-4, W. van Heeswijk wrote:
My young wife had me castrated when I retired from the Marines and I was home too much her lover insisted I be castrated, we seem ro get on much better now that I am a Eunuch. jerrie

Castrate thisboi

Dec 15, 2023, 5:48:12 PM12/15/23
On Thursday, December 25, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, cattlovrr wrote:
> As the Christmas holiday is celebrated, I feel it is appropriate for us
> to agree upon the single most important way to make the world better in
> 1998:
> INVOLUNTARY CASTRATION OF ALL MALE BABIES AT BIRTH
> The male of the human species is an anachronism. He is incapable of
> love, romance or even simple self-reliance.
> Woman are far more valuable to today's modern society than men.
> If we castrate all male babies at birth, we can begin the 4-generation
> process of eliminating the male sex from the face of the earth.
> How can we continue to procreate and maintain the specifies, you may
> ask. All we need to do is harvest sperm from males of 18 and older whom
> we castrate as well.
> Male castration of men 18 and older should fall into these categories:
> 1) Divorcing men (clearly unable to maintain a relationship with a
> woman; therefore they have no need for their genitallia)
> 2) Overweight men (slobs whom no woman wants anyway)
> 3) Arab men (no explanation needed--this is obvious if you look at
> Sadaam Hussien and Omar Sharrif)
> 4) Criminals (all men convicted of misdemeanors and felonies should be
> castrated in the police station so as not to produce future "mini"
> criminals with their welfare girlfriends).
> Please join me in the move to castrate all men. A male-free society
> would be a better world for superior females such as myself.
Fully agree that castration needs to be mandatory. I am ready.