Explore your sexual fantasies with personalized erotic stories

Custom Erotica

May 24, 2013, 9:06:06 PM5/24/13
I have been writing other peoples fantasies for over 2 years. I can
write short erotic scenes to full blown romantic erotica with a juicy
storyline. I am able to write non erotic literature as well.
Fan Fics
Fetishes
Kinks
Romance
Celebrities
Someone you know
Anything you want, really. Prices and payment will be worked out
individually with each client so we are both happy with the exchange.
I try my very best to be as affordable as possible. I will rewrite
commissions until you are fully satisfied.
Email me or visit http://www.CustomErotica.net/?ref=anf for complete
samples of my work.
I am always looking to network with individuals or businesses.
Explore your sexual fantasies with custom erotic stories
http://www.CustomErotica.com/?ref=anf