She is looking for men - and I am looking for women ! 58, boyish, young look, ready to move and relocate, WORLDWIDE, civil engineer and artist - enjoy hardship into Croatia, I am against war and politic in the region of ex- Yugoslavia

Teen Galaxy

Nov 22, 2015, 8:01:02 AM11/22/15
It means - I have many agents of political meaning who are against me.

I do not represent any politic nor I was somebody's political follower in
the past.

Lets go to your place of living.

What we can really to do together!?

If you have enough money for both of us - or do you think I can do some work
for you!?

I am not a perfect - but I am a tall man, 193, educated, I posses a driving
licence, and passport, I am athletic and I am in excellent condition, I am
playing el. piano and I do painting! I enjoy in jogging! I am ready to
work - I am without job and money - I have money just for living.

I will sent you my recent photo.

Please, sent me your photo and your suggestion what we can really do!

Zdravko Joseph Ladovic
Glinska 3/ground floor
HR - 10090 Zagreb
tel. 00385 1 3750128