unlurking

Cheshire Cat

Jan 18, 1994, 5:43:21 PM1/18/94

In article <1994Jan18.2...@usl.edu>, jth...@ucs.usl.edu (Henry
Jeffrey T) writes:

|>Hey! Mikki made me post this, so blame her. She forced me to unlurk.

Yeah, she's good at arm-twisting. Oh, stop, oh, stop. ;-)

|>Can anyone tell me what this news group is all about??????

How 'bout the unofficial FAQ?

---------- Included Unofficial ARC FAQ

1) alt.romance.chat is nominally dedicated to questions, advice,
poems, stories, anecdotes, ruminations, etc. regarding "romance."
romance is probably undefinable, so don't worry about any
ARC.accepted.norms, there aren't any.

2) much Silliness and other OddUnRomanceRelated conversation
goes on here. that's why it's a *.*.CHAT group. folks who
lurk or post in ARC might be joined by the common thread of
"romance," but it's also something of a social contact arena.

3) RFA is a subset of the people who read and/or post to ARC.
RFA stands for RomanticFiresideAssociation. To join, all you
have to do is post a story/poem(/anecdote?) involving a)
a fire and b) romance, and, if you want, choose a title
afterwards. check with the RFA Prez (currently, Mary Epperson
at ge...@netcom.com) to make sure a title hasn't already
been reserved. all this voting stuff is really a formality
since people are busy; if you take the plunge, you're in.
don't be miffed if people don't respond; they're often
busy and some sites don't get all the messages.

4) oops. there is one norm of ARC i forgot to mention.
DON'T FLAME. we take pride in keeping ARC as flame-free
as possible, so as not to waste bandwidth or inflame
hard feelings. if you have a problem with someone here,
take it to e-mail. chances are, nobody else wants to read it.
else, follow-up to alt.flame.

5) tease Ross as often as possible. 8-)

6) poke fun at grog. ooga. ;-)

7) watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce* ;-)~~~~~

---------- End of Included Unofficial ARC FAQ

I think that about covers it! ;-)

Welcome to ARC!

---
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA
"Chesire Puss, which way ought I to go from here?", asked Alice.
"That depends a good deal on where you want to go?", said the cat.
"I don't much care where...", said Alice.
"Then It doesn't matter which way you go.", said the Cat.
(Alice in Wonderland)

Henry Jeffrey T

Jan 18, 1994, 5:07:12 PM1/18/94

Hey! Mikki made me post this, so blame her. She forced me to unlurk.

This is my first time reading ARC. I asked Mikki where was the best place to meet new people and she sent me here.

Can anyone tell me what this news group is all about??????

Jeff

Heather Loresch

Jan 18, 1994, 11:05:35 PM1/18/94

dat cat guy sez:
>---------- Included Unofficial ARC FAQ
[munch]

>5) tease Ross as often as possible. 8-)

i can do that.
hey ross! nyah nyah. =P
that wasn't too hard. =)

>6) poke fun at grog. ooga. ;-)

oh, i do that all the time anyway.
hey grog!
*poke* *poke* *fun* *fun*
also not too hard.

>7) watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce* ;-)~~~~~

hey, i like this! i am included!
i feel, well, SPECIAL!!!!
*grin*

-heather

--
I've given up the search for reality; now I'm just looking for a
good fantasy.

Jason in the Hood

Jan 18, 1994, 6:34:35 PM1/18/94
Henry Jeffrey T (snookered by Mikki) writes:

>Hey! Mikki made me post this, so blame her. She forced me to unlurk.

Oh, blame *her*, huh? Hmmm.. interesting idea.. Can I blame her for
other things too? Huh?? Huh??

>This is my first time reading ARC. I asked Mikki where was the best place
>to meet new people and she sent me here.

HEHEHEHEhehehehahahahaha.a.a.... ooooo.. now my side hurts.... ;)

>Can anyone tell me what this news group is all about??????

Trust me... you *don't* want to know! She snookered you but *good*!! :}

Jasonized - testingthepointsonhishuntingarrows<ouch>
--
|Official Wandering Archer of the RFA
|
|UUCP j...@txt.com Who wills, Can.
|VOICE (408) 321-6509 Who tries, Does.
|LOCAL Hey, Jason! Who loves, Lives. o_.
|Disclaimer: Not me! I didn't do *THAT!* <|
|Local Disclaimer: I'm not here! A. McCaffrey 4

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 18, 1994, 8:57:47 PM1/18/94
In article <CJuKG...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:

>How 'bout the unofficial FAQ?

>6) poke fun at grog. ooga. ;-)

harrumph! this not what posted in original
unofficial FAQ!! =-P

grog need to come looking for Scott with
LargeHuntingClub? >8^)

>7) watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce* ;-)~~~~~

ooga. what say we add one more:

8) keep close eye on unfortunately un-house-trained
Cheshire Cat. bring mop. =-P

cheers,
grog
--
tumble-down shack in Bigfoot County
snowed so hard that the roof caved in

Alvin Khoo

Jan 19, 1994, 3:07:00 AM1/19/94
jth...@ucs.usl.edu (Henry Jeffrey T) writes:

>Hey! Mikki made me post this, so blame her. She forced me to unlurk.

Ugh! how did she ever manage such a feat....yo Mikki, does the same charm
works on females too....huh!

>This is my first time reading ARC. I asked Mikki where was the best place to meet new people and she sent me here.

Well, it's the best place for hugs and here's one *HUGS*

>Can anyone tell me what this news group is all about??????

Well Jeff, it is all about ourselves, each with it's own unique personality
and I might add, strange animalistic behavious, hee!hee! Now, now, I won't
bite you unless your name starts with 'Don'.....:)

Alfie....*bow*wow*

Cheshire Cat

Jan 19, 1994, 8:12:34 AM1/19/94

grog objects:

|>In article <CJuKG...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,
|>Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
|>>
|>>How 'bout the unofficial FAQ?
|>>6) poke fun at grog. ooga. ;-)
|>
|>harrumph! this not what posted in original
|>unofficial FAQ!! =-P

Yeah, but I was just correcting an obvious oversight. You know
me, always trying to be helpful! *innocent look*

|>grog need to come looking for Scott with
|>LargeHuntingClub? >8^)

SaberToothKitty sharpening claws.... #-)

|>>7) watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce* ;-)~~~~~
|>
|>ooga. what say we add one more:

Ok. watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce*

Oh, that's not you meant. Sorry.

|>8) keep close eye on unfortunately un-house-trained
|>Cheshire Cat. bring mop. =-P

*harrumph* Most folk like the little presents I leave them!
Especially those chocolate-covered potato chips! ;-)

--

Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Q: Is three an odd number?
A: Not in this day and age.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 19, 1994, 10:21:06 AM1/19/94
In article <CJvoo...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>grog objects:
>|>harrumph! this not what posted in original
>|>unofficial FAQ!! =-P
>Yeah, but I was just correcting an obvious oversight. You know
>me, always trying to be helpful! *innocent look*

=-P

>|>grog need to come looking for Scott with
>|>LargeHuntingClub? >8^)
>|>

>SaberToothKitty sharpening claws.... #-)

maybe grog lure kitty into trap with Spam...;)

>|>ooga. what say we add one more:
>
>Ok. watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce*
>Oh, that's not you meant. Sorry.

well, on second thought, me not mind! 8-)
although it boggle the imagination.

>|>8) keep close eye on unfortunately un-house-trained
>|>Cheshire Cat. bring mop. =-P
>
>*harrumph* Most folk like the little presents I leave them!
>Especially those chocolate-covered potato chips! ;-)

ooga. me may be primitive, but me not _that_ stoopid!
X-P

maybe grog feed CheshireCat Ex-lax. then watch
cat try to clean self. =8-X ;)

Jules

Jan 19, 1994, 12:35:11 PM1/19/94
smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com shares:

>*harrumph* Most folk like the little presents I leave them!
>Especially those chocolate-covered potato chips! ;-)

*Jules suddenly sits right up in the chair she was slouching in and
pays attention*

Did someone say cchhoococolate-covered potatoe chips? *slurp*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Julie Salter%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Retired President, Romantic Fire Association
"Look into my eyes....you will see....what you mean to me...."
%%%%%%%%%%%%%email: jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Cheshire Cat

Jan 19, 1994, 2:37:00 PM1/19/94

grogs mentions the S-word:

|>maybe grog lure kitty into trap with Spam...;)

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...

|>>Ok. watch Heather go *bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce*
|>>Oh, that's not you meant. Sorry.
|>
|>well, on second thought, me not mind! 8-)
|>although it boggle the imagination.

Yeah, great mental image, ain't it??? *drool*

|>maybe grog feed CheshireCat Ex-lax. then watch
|>cat try to clean self. =8-X ;)

But CC smart enough to know what eating. Besides, always
could go deposit BigStinkeePresent in grog's cave...

*toot* ;-)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: May be too intense for some viewers.

Cheshire Cat

Jan 19, 1994, 2:40:15 PM1/19/94

Julie pays attention:

|>Did someone say cchhoococolate-covered potatoe chips? *slurp*

Don't ya just love it when they get so excited they start stuttering??

Hey, babe. Y'all stay warm now, ya hear? Make sure all yer pieces
parts don't freeze up and fall off... ;-)

BTW, I had to wear my camel-hair blazer to work today. Chilly and
real windy. I thought this was supposed to be sunny Florida! Maybe
I will move to the Keys... Yeah!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Safety goggles may be required during use.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 19, 1994, 9:56:15 PM1/19/94
In article <CJw6H...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>grogs mentions the S-word:
>|>maybe grog lure kitty into trap with Spam...;)
>
>Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...

...but me no like spam! ;)

>|>well, on second thought, me not mind! 8-)
>|>although it boggle the imagination.
>
>Yeah, great mental image, ain't it??? *drool*

she must be exercisin'. 8-P~~~~

>|>maybe grog feed CheshireCat Ex-lax. then watch
>|>cat try to clean self. =8-X ;)
>
>But CC smart enough to know what eating. Besides, always

even if me mix it with yer TenderVittles [tm]?

>could go deposit BigStinkeePresent in grog's cave...

grog proly wouldn't notice...=8-)

>*toot* ;-)

'course, it's too damn cold to open the
windows...=-P

cheers,
frank

Cheshire Cat

Jan 20, 1994, 10:33:26 AM1/20/94

grog goes on a diet:

|>Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
|>>Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...
|>>
|>...but me no like spam! ;)

I'm sure all the spam-a-lopes are happy about that!

|>she must be exercisin'. 8-P~~~~

I'm sweating, I don't know about you.

|>even if me mix it with yer TenderVittles [tm]?

Keep your paws outa my TenderVittles! Puhleeze! We've
haven't even been formally introduced!

*sheesh* Obviously, CroMagon's have no manners! ;-)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Freshest if eaten before date on carton.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 20, 1994, 1:23:16 PM1/20/94
In article <CJxpv...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>grog goes on a diet:
>|>>
>|>...but me no like spam! ;)
>
>I'm sure all the spam-a-lopes are happy about that!

eughgh. 8-P although me did eat spam s'mores once,
chased with bourbon...what an odd night that was. 8-)

>|>she must be exercisin'. 8-P~~~~
>
>I'm sweating, I don't know about you.

i'm freezin' my butt! fortunately it's snowing
instead of dropping that sheet of ice (ne'e freezing
rain) like it did last week.

too bad heather's all talk and bounce. i could
use some warmin'. ;)

[grog threatened to dump Ex-Lax in CheshireKitty's
scrumptious gourmet extravaganza]

>|>even if me mix it with yer TenderVittles [tm]?
>
>Keep your paws outa my TenderVittles! Puhleeze! We've
>haven't even been formally introduced!

well, me no ask Mel Gibson when me dove into his
dog biscuits. why should you be different? 8-)

>*sheesh* Obviously, CroMagon's have no manners! ;-)

well, there reason for that. Neanderthals with
manners lose GreatGameOfEvolution.

why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)

cheers,
grog

Cheshire Cat

Jan 20, 1994, 4:06:59 PM1/20/94

grog the gourmet whips up a treat:

|>eughgh. 8-P although me did eat spam s'mores once,
|>chased with bourbon...what an odd night that was. 8-)

*erp*

|>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)

Small penises?

(penisi? what is the plural, anyway?)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

CBU "Cute But Useless"
A description of a pleasant looking individual who, if he/she weren't
so damned attractive, would be a clueless bastard.

Heather Loresch

Jan 20, 1994, 4:29:53 PM1/20/94

grog sez:
>Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>>grog goes on a diet:
[...]

>>I'm sweating, I don't know about you.
>i'm freezin' my butt! fortunately it's snowing
>instead of dropping that sheet of ice (ne'e freezing
>rain) like it did last week.

aw, poor baby!
it's getting nicer here!
it's *shock* in positive temperatures!!!
=)

>too bad heather's all talk and bounce. i could
>use some warmin'. ;)

you think bounce isn't warming?
*grin*

>[grog threatened to dump Ex-Lax in CheshireKitty's
>scrumptious gourmet extravaganza]
>>Keep your paws outa my TenderVittles! Puhleeze! We've
>>haven't even been formally introduced!
>well, me no ask Mel Gibson when me dove into his
>dog biscuits. why should you be different? 8-)

there's definately a big
difference between grog
and mel gibson!!!!!!
*drooldrool*
*grin*
love ya groggy! *grin*

>>*sheesh* Obviously, CroMagon's have no manners! ;-)
>well, there reason for that. Neanderthals with
>manners lose GreatGameOfEvolution.
>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)

and here i thought it was all
genetics.
whoops! i didn't say that!
*grin*

-heather

--
Mankind has been on a bad trip for a long time now.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 21, 1994, 9:49:30 AM1/21/94
In article <CJy5B...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>grog the gourmet whips up a treat:
>|>eughgh. 8-P although me did eat spam s'mores once,
>|>chased with bourbon...what an odd night that was. 8-)

>*erp*

aww. it was one of those things that get
started because someone said, "why not?"
and got a maniacal look on their face.

next thing i know, three of us are slappin'
spam on hershey's and graham crackers.

bourbon helps overcome any hesitation over
eating it, see...8-X

next morning, we had a bit of difficulty
believing we ate such a thing...

>|>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)
>
>Small penises?
>(penisi? what is the plural, anyway?)

NOT. i believe the plural is,
CheshireNeanderthals...;) :-)

cheers,
frank, well, what size do you expect on a _cat_? ;)

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 21, 1994, 9:55:22 AM1/21/94
In article <nevyn.759101206@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

>grog sez:
>>Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>>too bad heather's all talk and bounce. i could
>>use some warmin'. ;)
>
>you think bounce isn't warming?
>*grin*

when it's in Chicago, not Charlottesville,
bouncin' ain't warmin'... 8-(

>>[grog threatened to dump Ex-Lax in CheshireKitty's
>>scrumptious gourmet extravaganza]
>>>Keep your paws outa my TenderVittles! Puhleeze! We've
>>>haven't even been formally introduced!
>>well, me no ask Mel Gibson when me dove into his
>>dog biscuits. why should you be different? 8-)
>
>there's definately a big
>difference between grog
>and mel gibson!!!!!!

aw. grog have sympathy for poor mel.
both gettin' abused by heather...;)

>*drooldrool*
>*grin*
>love ya groggy! *grin*

me not groggy!!! =-P actually, me just woke up.
so me is groggy, but me not like nickname...
grrrrrrrrr...

>>>*sheesh* Obviously, CroMagon's have no manners! ;-)
>>well, there reason for that. Neanderthals with
>>manners lose GreatGameOfEvolution.
>>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)
>
>and here i thought it was all
>genetics.
>whoops! i didn't say that!
>*grin*

funny. me feel irresistible feeling to
make little grogs, just now. oh heather...=8-)

Cheshire Cat

Jan 21, 1994, 1:12:14 PM1/21/94

Frank casts disparaging words:

|>frank, well, what size do you expect on a _cat_? ;)

I'll have you know that I'm hung like a snufflumpagus!

So there! *nyah* ;-)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Sign here without admitting guilt.

Dameon D. Welch

Jan 22, 1994, 12:19:40 AM1/22/94
In article <CJwqt...@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu>,
Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe <fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU> wrote:
| In article <CJw6H...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

| Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
| >grogs mentions the S-word:
| >
| >Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...
|
| ...but me no like spam! ;)

Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
havin' Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, Spam, Spam and Spam! :-)

From one who is finally giving ARC a chance.
--
< Dameon D. Welch (k...@netcom.com) >
It's no use you trying to sit on the fence

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 22, 1994, 7:12:57 PM1/22/94
In article <CJzrw...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>Frank casts disparaging words:
>|>frank, well, what size do you expect on a _cat_? ;)
>
>I'll have you know that I'm hung like a snufflumpagus!
>So there! *nyah* ;-)

what version of Sesame Street did _you_ watch?
my Sesame Street never had an anatomically
correct Snuffleupagus.

oh, wait. snuffleUMPagus, you said?
does that translate to a hot-n-bothered
snuffleupagus? 8-)

cheers,
frank, c is for cookie...

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 22, 1994, 7:15:47 PM1/22/94
In article <kcCK0...@netcom.com>, Dameon D. Welch <k...@netcom.com> wrote:
>In article <CJwqt...@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu>,
>Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe <fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU> wrote:
>| In article <CJw6H...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,
>| Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>| >grogs mentions the S-word:
>| >Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...
>| ...but me no like spam! ;)
>
>Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm

eek. grog never been called "dear" in
his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
being challenged...8-)

>From one who is finally giving ARC a chance.

good! howdy, dameon!

cheers,
frank

Dameon D. Welch

Jan 23, 1994, 6:54:54 AM1/23/94
In article <CK23E...@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu>,

| >| ...but me no like spam! ;)
| >
| >Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
|

| eek. grog never been called "dear" in
| his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
| being challenged...8-)

No, it was a *DIRECT* quote from a Monty Python skit, you git. :-) I
wasn't challenging your Cro-magnon-ness, believe you me. I wouldn't
want my Cro-magnon-ness challenged, either. :-)

| >From one who is finally giving ARC a chance.
|

| good! howdy, dameon!

HowwwwwwwwdEEEE! Ooops, wrong opera house. Do you like the play Mr.
Lincoln? Duck....
--
< Dameon D. Welch (k...@netcom.com, et al) >
Through all the doubt somehow they knew

Heather Loresch

Jan 23, 1994, 4:22:30 PM1/23/94

frank sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>grog sez:
>>>too bad heather's all talk and bounce. i could
>>>use some warmin'. ;)
>>you think bounce isn't warming?
>>*grin*
>when it's in Chicago, not Charlottesville,
>bouncin' ain't warmin'... 8-(

well, like i said, buy
me the ticket...
;)

>>>well, me no ask Mel Gibson when me dove into his
>>>dog biscuits. why should you be different? 8-)
>>there's definately a big
>>difference between grog
>>and mel gibson!!!!!!
>aw. grog have sympathy for poor mel.
>both gettin' abused by heather...;)

*smack*
whoops, sorry grog! =)

>>*drooldrool*
>>*grin*
>>love ya groggy! *grin*
>me not groggy!!! =-P actually, me just woke up.
>so me is groggy, but me not like nickname...
>grrrrrrrrr...

=P
pffffbt!

>>>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)
>>and here i thought it was all
>>genetics.
>>whoops! i didn't say that!
>>*grin*
>funny. me feel irresistible feeling to
>make little grogs, just now. oh heather...=8-)

uh-uh. don't go looking at me to
make little grogs! one of you
in the world is more than enough!
*grin*
*hugs*

-heather

--
Oh dear, I've gone and inflated my ego.

Heather Loresch

Jan 23, 1994, 4:26:00 PM1/23/94
CC sez:
>Frank casts disparaging words:
>|>frank, well, what size do you expect on a _cat_? ;)
>I'll have you know that I'm hung like a snufflumpagus!
>So there! *nyah* ;-)

um, i hate to tell you this,
but snuffalumpagus wasn't hung.
that's why there weren't any other
snuffalumpugi around!
he was just a freak accident of
nature.
;)

Heather Loresch

Jan 23, 1994, 4:29:14 PM1/23/94

frank doth protest too much, methinks!:

>In article <kcCK0...@netcom.com>, Dameon D. Welch <k...@netcom.com> wrote:
>>Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
>eek. grog never been called "dear" in
>his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
>being challenged...8-)

maybe grog is turning into a
sensitive new age neanderthal!
*grin*

btw, hi dameon!!!!!! =)

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 23, 1994, 3:37:26 PM1/23/94
In article <kcCK2z...@netcom.com>, Dameon D. Welch <k...@netcom.com> wrote:
>| >Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
>| eek. grog never been called "dear" in
>| his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
>| being challenged...8-)
>No, it was a *DIRECT* quote from a Monty Python skit, you git. :-) I

git? Dear? oh my. such
confusing TermsO'Affection...8-P

>wasn't challenging your Cro-magnon-ness, believe you me. I wouldn't
>want my Cro-magnon-ness challenged, either. :-)

another Cro-Magnon???! ooga.
maybe more Cro-Magnons around ARC
than previously thought.

...maybe more FemaleCro-Magnons, too! =8-)

ooga.

>| >From one who is finally giving ARC a chance.
>| good! howdy, dameon!
>
>HowwwwwwwwdEEEE! Ooops, wrong opera house. Do you like the play Mr.
>Lincoln? Duck....

never seen it. hope it not involve
assassination. =8-0

cheers,
grog

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 23, 1994, 7:55:38 PM1/23/94
get Heather hence to a nunnery! go!:

>frank doth protest too much, methinks!:
>>In article <kcCK0...@netcom.com>, Dameon D. Welch <k...@netcom.com> wrote:
>>>Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
>>eek. grog never been called "dear" in
>>his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
>>being challenged...8-)
>
>maybe grog is turning into a
>sensitive new age neanderthal!
>*grin*

harrumph. first, me not Neanderthal!!! >8-[
second, me not sensitive!!! well, ok, maybe
in private, but me got OutwardReputation
to protect! so keep yer slander to yerself!! =-P ;)

or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
LargeClub...>8^)

cheers,
grog

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 23, 1994, 8:14:13 PM1/23/94
In article <nevyn.759360225@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>CC sez:
>>Frank casts disparaging words:
>>I'll have you know that I'm hung like a snufflumpagus!
>>So there! *nyah* ;-)
>
>um, i hate to tell you this,
>but snuffalumpagus wasn't hung.

fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear...

>that's why there weren't any other
>snuffalumpugi around!
>he was just a freak accident of
>nature.
>;)

now this explanation i like! *high-five to heather*
nyah, Cheshire...=-P

cheers,
frank...nature has GOT to stop having these accidents...:)

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 23, 1994, 8:19:15 PM1/23/94
In article <nevyn.759359977@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>frank sez:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>>grog:>

>>>there's definately a big
>>>difference between grog
>>>and mel gibson!!!!!!
>>aw. grog have sympathy for poor mel.
>>both gettin' abused by heather...;)
>
>*smack*
>whoops, sorry grog! =)

ooga! me not mind! me love getting
smacked on lips!

(don'tcha love NeanderthalAmbiguities? :)

>>funny. me feel irresistible feeling to
>>make little grogs, just now. oh heather...=8-)
>
>uh-uh. don't go looking at me to
>make little grogs! one of you
>in the world is more than enough!
>*grin*
>*hugs*

nah, nah. world need many more grogs.
me better get ooga-in'...

and me _thought_ heather like ooga...;-P

Heather Loresch

Jan 24, 1994, 12:51:18 AM1/24/94
frank sez:
>get Heather hence to a nunnery! go!:
>>frank doth protest too much, methinks!:
>>>eek. grog never been called "dear" in
>>>his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
>>>being challenged...8-)
>>maybe grog is turning into a
>>sensitive new age neanderthal!
>>*grin*
>harrumph. first, me not Neanderthal!!! >8-[
>second, me not sensitive!!! well, ok, maybe
>in private, but me got OutwardReputation
>to protect! so keep yer slander to yerself!! =-P ;)

oh, wouldn't want to crush
your fragile ego, now, huh?
not that it's hard to do!
*grin*

>or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
>LargeClub...>8^)

oooh, really?
is that a promise????
*grin*
*bounce*
*bounce*
*bo...jump for joy*
tee hee hee!

-heather

--
Wake up, the whole world's gone...

Heather Loresch

Jan 24, 1994, 1:03:19 AM1/24/94
frank sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>CC sez:
>>>I'll have you know that I'm hung like a snufflumpagus!
>>>So there! *nyah* ;-)
>>um, i hate to tell you this,
>>but snuffalumpagus wasn't hung.
>fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear...

fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman?!?!?!?
(ok, can anyone identify the
movie this is from???)

>>that's why there weren't any other
>>snuffalumpugi around!
>>he was just a freak accident of
>>nature.
>>;)
>now this explanation i like! *high-five to heather*
>nyah, Cheshire...=-P

hee hee. =)

>frank...nature has GOT to stop having these accidents...:)

yeah, all these accidents, like
the cro-magnon for example.
unfortunately, they have the
ability to procreate... *grin*
*hugs* grog!!!

Heather Loresch

Jan 24, 1994, 1:06:18 AM1/24/94

grog writes:

>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>*smack*
>>whoops, sorry grog! =)
>ooga! me not mind! me love getting
>smacked on lips!

Pow! right in the kisser!
*grin*

>(don'tcha love NeanderthalAmbiguities? :)

well... no. *grin*
love ya anyway!!!! =)

>>>funny. me feel irresistible feeling to
>>>make little grogs, just now. oh heather...=8-)
>>uh-uh. don't go looking at me to
>>make little grogs! one of you
>>in the world is more than enough!
>>*grin*
>>*hugs*
>nah, nah. world need many more grogs.
>me better get ooga-in'...

ooga, ooga, ooga,
can't you think of anything
but ooga??? *grin* *wink*

>and me _thought_ heather like ooga...;-P

not tonite dear, i have a headache.
that's what you get for hitting me
on the head!!!! =)

Steve.Christensen

Jan 24, 1994, 1:56:07 AM1/24/94

Heather 'n Frank taunt Cheshire Cat:

>>>that's why there weren't any other
>>>snuffalumpugi around!
>>>he was just a freak accident of
>>>nature.
>>>;)
>>now this explanation i like! *high-five to heather*
>>nyah, Cheshire...=-P

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to help Cheshire out,
Snuffy the snuffelumpagus does have a family. I
distinctly remember watching Seseme Street and seeing
his mom give him a HUGE cookie. He also has a sister.

-Steve, who wonders how the h-e-doublehockeysticks
(it's a FamilyNet, dontcha know) he remembered that...

GEMR

Jan 24, 1994, 2:17:33 AM1/24/94
Heather mentions:

>>or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
>>LargeClub...>8^)
>oooh, really?
>is that a promise????

Careful, Heather...remember Frank and his promises...took almost
forever this summer to see him, and he's promised me a picture and
nothing yet :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist Frank -- when I this one!)

GEMR
Thinking of places to hide... :-)
--
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Mary Epperson Email: ge...@netcom.com %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
| ,____ | Prez of the RFA
| / ) | Official RFA Sex'y to the
|( ____ ____ __ __ (\___ | ChatHosts (Blade, et.al.)
|( \ ) (____) ( \) (/ ) ( \) | CheshireCat's Mistress
| \_____/)_/(______/ \/ )__/ | Maiden Mary
| "I know I have faults...being wrong is *not* one of them!"
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Email welcome %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Cheshire Cat

Jan 24, 1994, 11:11:39 AM1/24/94

Steve.Christensen comes to the rescue:

|>Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to help Cheshire out,
|>Snuffy the snuffelumpagus does have a family. I
|>distinctly remember watching Seseme Street and seeing
|>his mom give him a HUGE cookie. He also has a sister.

Thanx, dude! Of course, I'm eternally grateful that people
other than BigBird can now see the snuffelumpagus! Folks
where beginning to not believe me!! ;-)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

10. When in doubt, insult: If you forget the other rules, remember
this one. At some point during your wonderful career on USENET you
will undoubtedly end up in a flame war with someone who is better
than you. This person will expose your lies, tear apart your
arguments, make you look generally like a bozo. At this point,
there's only one thing to do: insult the dirtbag!!! "Oh yeah?
Well, you do strange things with vegetables." (The USENET Guide to
Power Posting)

Cheshire Cat

Jan 24, 1994, 11:08:40 AM1/24/94

Heather points out:

|>um, i hate to tell you this,
|>but snuffalumpagus wasn't hung.
|>that's why there weren't any other
|>snuffalumpugi around!
|>he was just a freak accident of
|>nature.

Heh, heh, heh. That's what *she* said! ;-)

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Did you know that PMS was mentioned in the Bible? It states
clearly, "Mary rode Joesph's ass all the way to Bethlehem."
(Lewis Grizzard)

Heather Loresch

Jan 24, 1994, 11:36:30 AM1/24/94

mary *burns* frank!:

>Heather mentions:
>>>or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
>>>LargeClub...>8^)
>>oooh, really?
>>is that a promise????
>Careful, Heather...remember Frank and his promises...took almost
>forever this summer to see him, and he's promised me a picture and
>nothing yet :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist Frank -- when I this one!)

*laughter*
you have a point there!
i remember certain promises
to visit, or call, or at least
write... right frank?
*hugs* to frank and mary. =)

-heather

--
Love as it exists in society is merely the mingling of two fantasies
and the contact of two skins.

Steve.Christensen

Jan 24, 1994, 4:52:14 PM1/24/94

The Kitty Purrs:

>Steve.Christensen comes to the rescue:
>|>
>|>Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to help Cheshire out,
>|>Snuffy the snuffelumpagus does have a family. I
>|>distinctly remember watching Seseme Street and seeing
>|>his mom give him a HUGE cookie. He also has a sister.
>Thanx, dude! Of course, I'm eternally grateful that people
>other than BigBird can now see the snuffelumpagus! Folks
>where beginning to not believe me!! ;-)

Just what have you been showing BigBird?
Your huge cookie? if'n ya know whut I mean? *waggles his eyebrows*

*thwaps himself*
Bad Steve! Bad!

-Steve

Jason in the Hood

Jan 24, 1994, 5:26:05 PM1/24/94
Heat(her) Loresch breaks:

>frank sez:
>>get Heather hence to a nunnery! go!:

EXCUSE ME? I don't think so! I've got *way* to much research left
to do, so don't go and make it difficult.. this is hard enough as it is! :)

>>or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
>>LargeClub...>8^)
>
>oooh, really?
>is that a promise????
>*grin*
>*bounce*
>*bounce*
>*bo...jump for joy*

EeEppp! See there? She broke! Now not only do I have to figure out
why she has the TBE's, but I have to figure out why she broke! And then
fix it! Oh *sigh*. An Archers work is *never* done...

> Wake up, the whole world's gone...

and been replaced with something indenticle to it... Yick! :}

Jasonized - whostypingisgoingdownhillfasttoday..justwait!;}
--
|Official Wandering Archer of the RFA
|
|UUCP j...@txt.com Who wills, Can.
|VOICE (408) 321-6509 Who tries, Does.
|LOCAL Hey, Jason! Who loves, Lives. o_.
|Disclaimer: Not me! I didn't do *THAT!* <|
|Local Disclaimer: I'm not here! A. McCaffrey 4

Cheshire Cat

Jan 24, 1994, 6:04:45 PM1/24/94

Steve.Christensen crosses the line:

|>Just what have you been showing BigBird?
|>Your huge cookie? if'n ya know whut I mean? *waggles his eyebrows*
|>
|>*thwaps himself*
|>Bad Steve! Bad!

I'm glad you did that. I'd hate to have to beat you myself. ;-)

Besides, this insanity has gone on long enough.

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 24, 1994, 8:37:56 PM1/24/94
In article <nevyn.759390847@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

>frank sez:
>>frank...nature has GOT to stop having these accidents...:)
>
>yeah, all these accidents, like
>the cro-magnon for example.
>unfortunately, they have the
>ability to procreate... *grin*
>*hugs* grog!!!

grr. keep that up, and one day me
pull RhettButler Neanderthal trick. =8-)

well, what do you expect from Cro-Magnon? =-P

cheers,
grog

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 24, 1994, 8:39:07 PM1/24/94
In article <CK566...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:

>Heather points out:
>|>
>|>um, i hate to tell you this,
>|>but snuffalumpagus wasn't hung.
>|>that's why there weren't any other
>|>snuffalumpugi around!
>|>he was just a freak accident of
>|>nature.
>
>Heh, heh, heh. That's what *she* said! ;-)

no no no! you got it wrong, Scott! you're
thinkin' of Young Frankenstein's Frankenstein...=8-0

cheers,
frank blucher

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 24, 1994, 8:40:53 PM1/24/94
In article <nevyn.759391418@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

>grog writes:
>>nah, nah. world need many more grogs.
>>me better get ooga-in'...
>
>ooga, ooga, ooga,
>can't you think of anything
>but ooga??? *grin* *wink*

ooga. no.

ooga ooga ooga...

>>and me _thought_ heather like ooga...;-P
>
>not tonite dear, i have a headache.
>that's what you get for hitting me
>on the head!!!! =)

me not bonk heather on head!!

not yet, anyway. >8^P

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 24, 1994, 8:42:35 PM1/24/94
In article <gemrCK4...@netcom.com>, GEMR <ge...@netcom.com> wrote:
>Careful, Heather...remember Frank and his promises...took almost
>forever this summer to see him, and he's promised me a picture and
>nothing yet :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist Frank -- when I this one!)

shucks. has anyone noticed bosses tend
to remember what they ain't s'posed to?

but i have HandyFrankExcuse waiting!
...i don't have yer new address. =-P

>GEMR
>Thinking of places to hide... :-)

cheers,
frank, you can run but...

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 24, 1994, 8:44:58 PM1/24/94
In article <nevyn.759429297@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>mary *burns* frank!:

not! frank just slow! =-P

>>Careful, Heather...remember Frank and his promises...took almost
>>forever this summer to see him, and he's promised me a picture and
>>nothing yet :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist Frank -- when I this one!)
>
>*laughter*
>you have a point there!

nope, i will forego this little innuendo...

>i remember certain promises
>to visit, or call, or at least
>write... right frank?

i've written you! but apparently you've
forgotten!! =-( *sniff*

>*hugs* to frank and mary. =)

*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
in the corner...nobody loves me,
everybody hates me, going to the garden
to eat worms...*

frank

Dameon D. Welch

Jan 24, 1994, 10:57:12 PM1/24/94
In article <nevyn.759360474@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

| frank doth protest too much, methinks!:
| >In article <kcCK0...@netcom.com>, Dameon D. Welch <k...@netcom.com> wrote:
| >>Shhh! Dear, don't cause a fuss, I'll have your Spam. I love it! I'm
| >eek. grog never been called "dear" in
| >his life. grog wondering if his Cro-Magnon-ness
| >being challenged...8-)
|
| maybe grog is turning into a
| sensitive new age neanderthal!
| *grin*

Perhaps. Or maybe he's trying to come to terms with his cro-magness in
an age where cro-magness seems to be the exception instead of the
norm. Or maybe I'm being way to cynical for my own good! :-)

| btw, hi dameon!!!!!! =)

Hi Heather. Can I watch you bounce? (re: ARC unofficial FAQ) ;-)

Dameon D. Welch

Jan 24, 1994, 10:59:32 PM1/24/94
In article <nevyn.759390448@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

| frank sez:
| >or me gonna come hunting for Heather with
| >LargeClub...>8^)
|
| oooh, really?
| is that a promise????
| *grin*
| *bounce*
| *bounce*
| *bo...jump for joy*

8-P~ :-)

Heather Loresch

Jan 25, 1994, 12:53:46 AM1/25/94
grog sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>frank sez:
>>>frank...nature has GOT to stop having these accidents...:)
>>yeah, all these accidents, like
>>the cro-magnon for example.
>>unfortunately, they have the
>>ability to procreate... *grin*
>>*hugs* grog!!!
>grr. keep that up, and one day me
>pull RhettButler Neanderthal trick. =8-)

ayand ah sweayah, ah will nevah be hungry aygayan!
*flutter eyelashes*
why mistah butlah, ah dooooooo declayah!!!!
aftah all, tomorrah iys anothah dayah!
*grin*
love ya grog-butler! =)

>well, what do you expect from Cro-Magnon? =-P

not much. but that's good!
it means i'm not as easily
dissappointed!!! =)

-heather

--
Why ask why, just shut up and die

Heather Loresch

Jan 25, 1994, 1:01:25 AM1/25/94

frank whines:

>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>mary *burns* frank!:
>not! frank just slow! =-P

they sayhe's special, but that's just cuz he rides the short bus!!!
(hugs for anyone who gets it first time reading it. *grin*)

>>>Careful, Heather...remember Frank and his promises...took almost
>>>forever this summer to see him, and he's promised me a picture and
>>>nothing yet :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist Frank -- when I this one!)
>>*laughter*
>>you have a point there!
>nope, i will forego this little innuendo...

oh, you are just terrible!!!!!!!!!
*grin*
*hugs*

>>i remember certain promises
>>to visit, or call, or at least
>>write... right frank?
>i've written you! but apparently you've
>forgotten!! =-( *sniff*

you pwomised to keep writing!
and to call!!!!
and maybe visit!
and all i got wuz one lousy
letter! (i say lousy cuz your
handwriting is even worse than
mine. i could barely read it!!!
*grin*)

>>*hugs* to frank and mary. =)
>*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
>in the corner...nobody loves me,
>everybody hates me, going to the garden
>to eat worms...*

aw, poor dear! we wuv you!
that's why we like to
terrorize you! cuz we glove,
er, love you so much!!!
*smootch*
tee hee hee!
;)

Steve.Christensen

Jan 25, 1994, 2:18:11 AM1/25/94

Da Kitty Scratches up all the furniture:
>Steve.Christensen crosses the line:

it was a dashed line, honest.. I thought those
were ok to cross...

>|>Just what have you been showing BigBird?
>|>Your huge cookie? if'n ya know whut I mean? *waggles his eyebrows*
>|>*thwaps himself*
>|>Bad Steve! Bad!
>I'm glad you did that. I'd hate to have to beat you myself. ;-)

<Steve tries REALLY REALLY REALLY hard not to make ANY comment.>

<time passes>

yay! I didn't succumb to the temptation to post more innuendo!
*gasp* who knows.. I may just be growing up..
:)

>Besides, this insanity has gone on long enough.

Insanity? where?
<takes his medication>

-Steve

Cheshire Cat

Jan 25, 1994, 8:02:38 AM1/25/94

Frank makes a correction:

|>no no no! you got it wrong, Scott! you're
|>thinkin' of Young Frankenstein's Frankenstein...=8-0

<singing>

MYSTERY OF LIFE, I HAVE FOUND YOU!!!

*ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

Good one, Frank.

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Articles are ribbed for your pleasure.

Cheshire Cat

Jan 25, 1994, 8:05:04 AM1/25/94

Frank gives it up:

|>Heather Loresch wrote:
|>>*laughter*
|>>you have a point there!
|>
|>nope, i will forego this little innuendo...

But I won't: THAT'S WHAT *SHE* SAID! ;-P~~~~~~~~

|>*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
|>in the corner...nobody loves me,
|>everybody hates me, going to the garden
|>to eat worms...*

You want fries with that??

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Don't quote me on that.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 25, 1994, 1:05:19 PM1/25/94
In article <CK6s8...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:
>Frank makes a correction:
>|>
>|>no no no! you got it wrong, Scott! you're
>|>thinkin' of Young Frankenstein's Frankenstein...=8-0
>
><singing>
>
>MYSTERY OF LIFE, I HAVE FOUND YOU!!!
>
>*ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

elevate me?

>Good one, Frank.

that's what _she_ said...;-P

cheers,
frank

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 25, 1994, 1:11:51 PM1/25/94
In article <nevyn.759477440@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

>frank whines:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>>mary *burns* frank!:
>>not! frank just slow! =-P
>
>they sayhe's special, but that's just cuz he rides the short bus!!!
>(hugs for anyone who gets it first time reading it. *grin*)

still trying to get it...8-(

>>>you have a point there!
>>nope, i will forego this little innuendo...
>
>oh, you are just terrible!!!!!!!!!
>*grin*
>*hugs*

i learned from the master...rip! ;)

>>>i remember certain promises
>>>to visit, or call, or at least
>>>write... right frank?
>>i've written you! but apparently you've
>>forgotten!! =-( *sniff*
>
>you pwomised to keep writing!
>and to call!!!!

i did? well, ok, mail me yer
phone number if it's changed.

>and maybe visit!i

we've been over this one...

>and all i got wuz one lousy
>letter! (i say lousy cuz your
>handwriting is even worse than
>mine. i could barely read it!!!
>*grin*)

be glad i wrote! i'm really behind that way...
i owe a significant number of people a
significant number of letters...

and if you don't like my handwriting, fine!
me no send more letters...=-P
(me know it's lousy handwriting, but
that how grog write! me can't just evolve
in a day! :)

>>>*hugs* to frank and mary. =)
>>*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
>>in the corner...nobody loves me,
>>everybody hates me, going to the garden
>>to eat worms...*
>
>aw, poor dear! we wuv you!
>that's why we like to
>terrorize you! cuz we glove,

what was that about a glove? =8-0
(watch out for the ether...;)

>er, love you so much!!!

ah. i see. safety first! 8-P

>*smootch*
>tee hee hee!

apparently safety has been jettisoned
to the four winds. >8^)
*hugs 'n smooches*

cheers,

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 25, 1994, 1:16:40 PM1/25/94
Cheshire _is_ ready for some real food:
>Frank gives it up:

bzzt. i gave _that_ up some time ago. whatever
"it" is...8-|

>|>nope, i will forego this little innuendo...
>
>But I won't: THAT'S WHAT *SHE* SAID! ;-P~~~~~~~~

actually _she_ was discussing the point
with GEMR. i'm still confused as to who
has what. =8-|

>|>*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
>|>in the corner...nobody loves me,
>|>everybody hates me, going to the garden
>|>to eat worms...*
>
>You want fries with that??

bzzt. proper fast food Spanish sounds like this:

"'djoo-wan' frahs wid dat?"

cheers,
frank, still ticked that Hardee's gave up its oreo shake

Heather Loresch

Jan 25, 1994, 6:49:28 PM1/25/94

frank sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>frank whines:
>>>not! frank just slow! =-P
>>they sayhe's special, but that's just cuz he rides the short bus!!!
>>(hugs for anyone who gets it first time reading it. *grin*)
>still trying to get it...8-(

ya know the buses they put
the special ed kids on,
the shorter buses?
*grin*

>>and all i got wuz one lousy
>>letter! (i say lousy cuz your
>>handwriting is even worse than
>>mine. i could barely read it!!!
>>*grin*)
>be glad i wrote! i'm really behind that way...
>i owe a significant number of people a
>significant number of letters...

actually, i can't complain
about that, i'm just as bad
with letters. if i remember
to write, it's a miracle!

>and if you don't like my handwriting, fine!
>me no send more letters...=-P
>(me know it's lousy handwriting, but
>that how grog write! me can't just evolve
>in a day! :)

*laughter*
ok, i'm sorry, i was
expecting too much from
your poor cro-magnon-ness!
*grin*

>>aw, poor dear! we wuv you!
>>that's why we like to
>>terrorize you! cuz we glove,
>what was that about a glove? =8-0
>(watch out for the ether...;)
>>er, love you so much!!!
>ah. i see. safety first! 8-P

*laughter*
always! *grin*

>>*smootch*
>>tee hee hee!
>apparently safety has been jettisoned
>to the four winds. >8^)

hee hee
life's an adventure!! ;)

>*hugs 'n smooches*

*swooooon!*
=)

-heather

--
"When you say that you agree with something in principle, you mean
that you have not the slightest intention of carrying it out in

aszanoni

Jan 25, 1994, 8:42:43 PM1/25/94
I've been waiting for a Monty Python skit! Which one, Nudge nudge,
dead parrot, the judges, what?

Anne*---

aszanoni

Jan 25, 1994, 9:36:01 PM1/25/94
Do you mean fries, Cheshire Cat, or fried worms?

Anne*---

Cheshire Cat

Jan 26, 1994, 9:58:17 AM1/26/94

Anne wants one from column A...:

|>Do you mean fries, Cheshire Cat, or fried worms?

*eek* Can I get back to you on that?

*turning green*

--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA

Reminder: Not recommended for children under twelve.

Rob Geraghty

Jan 26, 1994, 7:53:19 PM1/26/94
smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com (Cheshire Cat) writes:
>Frank gives it up:

>|>*hugs, but i'm still going to mope
>|>in the corner...nobody loves me,
>|>everybody hates me, going to the garden
>|>to eat worms...*
>You want fries with that??

Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!

Rob
Official Harper of the RFA
Rob Geraghty | 3 things are important to me
ro...@dstc.edu.au | The gift of love, the joy of life
DSTC | And the making of music in all its forms

Geoff Peters

Jan 25, 1994, 2:12:08 PM1/25/94
smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com (Cheshire Cat) writes:

>grog the gourmet whips up a treat:

>|>eughgh. 8-P although me did eat spam s'mores once,
>|>chased with bourbon...what an odd night that was. 8-)

>*erp*

You do, you clean it up! :)

>|>why you think Cro-Magnons carry large clubs? ;)

>Small penises?

>(penisi? what is the plural, anyway?)

Greedy.

Geoffrey

--
Geoffrey Peters | All e-mail to: | "Wha'd he say, Harry, wha'd he
4/10 Grenfell St. | ge...@apanix.apana.org.au | say?" "He say, <BOOM!-tsikka-

Rob Geraghty

Jan 27, 1994, 7:35:13 PM1/27/94
fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe) writes:
>In article <nevyn.759391418@camelot>,
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>not tonite dear, i have a headache.
>>that's what you get for hitting me
>>on the head!!!! =)

>me not bonk heather on head!! not yet, anyway. >8^P

Hmm... intersting, Grog - especially when in some parts of the world,
"bonk" has an entirely different meaning... ;-)

Rob

Jules

Jan 27, 1994, 1:18:49 PM1/27/94
ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) shares:

>Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!

"Short ones, fat ones, GREAAAT big long ones....Uuuuuum they're good!"

*laughter* My kids used to love it when I would sing them the worm
song. I quit because I was afraid my son would take it literally and
try to eat them.

*YUCK*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Julie Salter%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Retired President, Romantic Fire Association
"Look into my eyes....you will see....what you mean to me...."
%%%%%%%%%%%%%email: jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Rob Geraghty

Jan 28, 1994, 9:14:02 PM1/28/94
asza...@vela.acs.oakland.edu (aszanoni) writes:
>I've been waiting for a Monty Python skit! Which one, Nudge nudge,
>dead parrot, the judges, what?

What about "Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying"?

John D.

Jan 29, 1994, 12:07:52 AM1/29/94
I'd like to buy some cheese, sir.....
--
JOHN...@delphi.com
..John Davis, Arizona State University

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 28, 1994, 11:47:32 AM1/28/94
In article <2i739v$l...@bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au>,

Rob Geraghty <ro...@citr.uq.oz.au> wrote:
>smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com (Cheshire Cat) writes:
>>Frank gives it up:
>>You want fries with that??
>
>Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!

i also do the alternative version, substituting
"mud" for "worms."

but only for a small fee. ;)

cheers,

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 28, 1994, 11:48:36 AM1/28/94
In article <CKAw7...@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu>,

Jules <jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) shares:
>
>>Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!
>
>"Short ones, fat ones, GREAAAT big long ones....Uuuuuum they're good!"

hey, do you know the whole thing???
i only know the refrain!!

cheers,
frank, julie can sing and i'll drool...8-)

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 28, 1994, 11:50:14 AM1/28/94
In article <2i9mk1$j...@bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au>,

Rob Geraghty <ro...@citr.uq.oz.au> wrote:
>fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe) writes:
>>In article <nevyn.759391418@camelot>,
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>>not tonite dear, i have a headache.
>>>that's what you get for hitting me
>>>on the head!!!! =)
>>me not bonk heather on head!! not yet, anyway. >8^P
>
>Hmm... intersting, Grog - especially when in some parts of the world,
>"bonk" has an entirely different meaning... ;-)

we've been through this before, meestah geraghty. =-P
me state earlier that, as grog still evolving
on North America, grog use N. American sense of
"bonk."

but if heather want other sense of bonk,
who be grog to say no?? =8-)

aszanoni

Jan 29, 1994, 6:21:58 PM1/29/94
Sure, I thought "Ethel..." was from the Bookshop skit, are you proffering
a different one based on that, or the Bookshop skit?

Anne*---
who has just heard lots of MP from PRC

aszanoni

Jan 29, 1994, 3:20:33 PM1/29/94
Some kind of carnivore you are, Cheshire Cat!

Turning green at a little squirmy wriggling flesh....

(,) (.)
^
\_____/

the annebug*---

Dameon D. Welch

Jan 30, 1994, 2:29:55 AM1/30/94
In article <19940129.0007...@delphi.com>,

John D. <john...@delphi.com> wrote:
| aszanoni <asza...@vela.acs.oakland.edu> writes:
|
| >I've been waiting for a Monty Python skit! Which one, Nudge nudge,
| >dead parrot, the judges, what?
|
| I'd like to buy some cheese, sir.....

Shut that bloody bazzokie up! :-)

Is your wife a goer, eh? <j/k>

Paul T Taylor

Jan 30, 1994, 12:34:44 PM1/30/94
In article <2icgpa$k...@bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au> ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) writes:
>asza...@vela.acs.oakland.edu (aszanoni) writes:
>>I've been waiting for a Monty Python skit! Which one, Nudge nudge,
>>dead parrot, the judges, what?
>
>What about "Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying"?
>
>Rob

How 'bout the one where the Scot play tennis in the Olympics...

Cann't remember the name of that one, but while we were on the subject
of kilts..... :-)

rip
--
While having never invented a sin, I'm trying to perfect several.

Rob Geraghty

Jan 30, 1994, 6:53:59 PM1/30/94
jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jules) writes:
>ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) shares:
>>Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!
>"Short ones, fat ones, GREAAAT big long ones....Uuuuuum they're good!"
>*laughter* My kids used to love it when I would sing them the worm
>song. I quit because I was afraid my son would take it literally and
>try to eat them.
>*YUCK*

8^@ Yeah! I can see there's obviously variation on the words, too :-)

Rob

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Jan 31, 1994, 7:48:02 PM1/31/94
In article <2ijn2c$p...@oak.oakland.edu>,
aszanoni <asza...@vela.acs.oakland.edu> wrote:
>But what if you were fighting Valkryies or Amazons or something like
>that, Frank?

(i've forgotten the context...originally
nude highlanders? 8-X)

well, obviously, i'd surrender and let them
do with me as they please. }8-)

>Or if you were someone like Sigfried or Sigurd or whoever it was who met
>his sister in Wagner's Ring...Or the mixed up Greek people.

nah, they usually have this death-wish
that i could do without.

cheers,
frank
--
even the purest of romantics compromise... --the Dead

Heather Loresch

Jan 31, 1994, 8:16:27 PM1/31/94

rob sez:
>fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe) writes:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>>not tonite dear, i have a headache.
>>>that's what you get for hitting me
>>>on the head!!!! =)
>>me not bonk heather on head!! not yet, anyway. >8^P
>Hmm... intersting, Grog - especially when in some parts of the world,
>"bonk" has an entirely different meaning... ;-)

now rob!!!!
that was uncalled for!
i am a nice sweet innocent
lady, and taken besides!
*smootch*
love ya anyway rob!! =)

-heather

--
Coffee is God
Decaf is the anti-Christ

aszanoni

Jan 31, 1994, 2:44:12 PM1/31/94
But what if you were fighting Valkryies or Amazons or something like
that, Frank?

Or if you were someone like Sigfried or Sigurd or whoever it was who met

his sister in Wagner's Ring...Or the mixed up Greek people.

Just wondering.

the annebug*---
being a little contrary

aszanoni

Jan 31, 1994, 2:26:58 PM1/31/94
What a senseless waste of human life.

>grin<

the annebug*---

Rob Geraghty

Feb 2, 1994, 1:55:54 AM2/2/94
fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe) writes:
>In article <CKAw7...@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu>,
>Jules <jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>>ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) shares:
>>>Hey! Someone else knows the worm song! I thought I was the only one!
>>"Short ones, fat ones, GREAAAT big long ones....Uuuuuum they're good!"
>hey, do you know the whole thing???
>i only know the refrain!!

Here's the version I know (though it looks better in the word processor
with all the squiggly text ;)

The Worm Song

Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat worms

Long ones, thin ones,
Fat ones, skinny ones,
Ones that squeal and squirm.

I bite their heads off,
Suck their guts out,
And throw the skins away.

Nobody knows how well I live
On worms three times a day.

(of course it helps if you know the melody ;)

Rob
Official Harper of the RFA

(worms??? eeeewwwwwwwww!!!)

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 5, 1994, 11:36:18 PM2/5/94
In article <nevyn.760496497@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>frank is BAD!
>>Rob Geraghty <ro...@citr.uq.oz.au> wrote:

>>ooga. last night in grog cave wonderful...8-)
>>*grog run EXTREMELY fast*
>
>you'd BETTER run pretty
>darn fast buddy!
>are you trying to give me
>a bad reputation here?
>=P

bad? such a normative question.
i mean, you already had a reputation...8-)

>of course, should you
>happen to wander toward
>chicago... no one has to
>know! *grin*

ooga!! am wandering, not sure
where chicago is. (still evolving;
not know how to read map. :)

so long as no one knows...;)

>(oh boy, am i really glad
>that my man doesn't read
>ARC, or else this would be
>fun to explain away! *smile*)

hehehe. what's his address? 8-P

>>>Hmm... here am I getting *smootches* from taken ladies! It's a worry! ;-)
>>>I never meant to cast nasturtiums on your innocence, Heather - I was
>>>merely pointing Grog's expression slips out :-)
>>you try wearing a loincloth!! ;-) :)
>
>and that was horrible!!!!!
>BOO!!!

but last night, CaveHeather enthralled
with what under GrogLoincloth...=8-)

cheers,
grog, outracing antelopes

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 5, 1994, 10:59:22 AM2/5/94
In article <2is6cb$e...@bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au>,

Rob Geraghty <ro...@citr.uq.oz.au> wrote:
>ne...@camelot.bradley.edu (Heather Loresch) writes:
>>rob sez:
>>>Hmm... intersting, Grog - especially when in some parts of the world,
>>>"bonk" has an entirely different meaning... ;-)
>>now rob!!!! that was uncalled for! i am a nice sweet innocent
>>lady, and taken besides!

ooga. last night in grog cave wonderful...8-)

*grog run EXTREMELY fast*

>>*smootch*

>>love ya anyway rob!! =)
>

>Hmm... here am I getting *smootches* from taken ladies! It's a worry! ;-)
>I never meant to cast nasturtiums on your innocence, Heather - I was
>merely pointing Grog's expression slips out :-)

you try wearing a loincloth!! ;-) :)

cheers,
grog

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 5, 1994, 11:03:08 AM2/5/94
In article <2ilu8j$q...@olivaw.apanix.apana.org.au>,

Geoff Peters <ge...@apanix.apana.org.au> wrote:
>fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU (Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe) writes:
>>Jules <jrs...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>>>ro...@citr.uq.oz.au (Rob Geraghty) shares:

>>>"Short ones, fat ones, GREAAAT big long ones....Uuuuuum they're good!"
>
>>hey, do you know the whole thing???
>>i only know the refrain!!
>
>All I know is ...
>
>Nobody loves me, ev'rybody hates me,
>Think I'll go eat some worms,

the meter doesn't pan out here...i always
thought it was, "going to the garden to eat worms"

>Long fat skinny ones, big fat juicy ones,

pardon? how does one have "fat skinny" worms? :)

>And itty bitty slimey little worms.
>
>Must ask Heidi what all da words are, she's rattled off the entire song at
>great speed in my presence several times.

heidi? enquiring franks want to know!

cheers,
frank

Heather Loresch

Feb 5, 1994, 8:04:06 PM2/5/94

frank is BAD!

>Rob Geraghty <ro...@citr.uq.oz.au> wrote:
>>ne...@camelot.bradley.edu (Heather Loresch) writes:
>>>rob sez:
>>>now rob!!!! that was uncalled for! i am a nice sweet innocent
>>>lady, and taken besides!
>ooga. last night in grog cave wonderful...8-)
>*grog run EXTREMELY fast*

you'd BETTER run pretty

darn fast buddy!
are you trying to give me
a bad reputation here?
=P

of course, should you
happen to wander toward
chicago... no one has to
know! *grin*

(oh boy, am i really glad
that my man doesn't read
ARC, or else this would be
fun to explain away! *smile*)

>>>*smootch*

>>>love ya anyway rob!! =)
>>Hmm... here am I getting *smootches* from taken ladies! It's a worry! ;-)
>>I never meant to cast nasturtiums on your innocence, Heather - I was
>>merely pointing Grog's expression slips out :-)
>you try wearing a loincloth!! ;-) :)

and that was horrible!!!!!
BOO!!!
*grin*

-heather

--
Due to circumstances within our control, tomorrow will be cancelled.

John D

Feb 8, 1994, 2:41:36 AM2/8/94
YAY!!!

Clare's back!

The first person to toss a hug my way in ARC!

Hugs and a big welcome back to the official welcomer!!!!

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 8, 1994, 10:40:52 AM2/8/94
In article <nevyn.760681592@camelot>,
Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>frank sez:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>
>>>and you suggesting that
>>>these wonderful ARC people
>>>DON'T believe that i am
>>>a sweet darling innocent
>>>lady? PSHAW!
>>not all! yer a sweet darling innocent
>>lady who goes *bounce* *bounce* *boun--* =8-)
>
>*laugh* *blush*
>i'll never live that down,
>will i?

no, mostly up and down, up and down...;)

>at least it got taken out
>of the FAQ!!! *grin*

famous last words. oh, cheshire, i
think we have some work to do...;)

>>well, me can be silenced.
>>for a small fee...8-)
>
>alright, how much do i
>have to pay?
>what do i have to do?
>what pictures do i have
>to send?
>what do i have to wear?
>i don't think i'll
>continue with this line
>of questioning!!!!!

and i can't post the answers, either. *sigh*
8-)

>i didn't!!!!!!
>i just said that that
>was a horrible comments!
>i didn't pooh-pooh what
>was under the loincloth,
>or your LargeManlyClub
>either!

good. 'cause that woulda made for a big mess...
:)

>>>*pout*
>>>i don' wanna talk
>>>to you no mo'!!!!
>>>harumph!!!
>>that's ok, you won't have time to...8-P~~~~~
>
>really?
>what would i be doing?

ya _reeeeallly_ wanna know? }8^)~~~~

>sewing?

cooking, actually...
*frank runs ReallyDamnFast*

>*innocent puppy eyes*
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well, by process of elimination, you, too,
must be into farm animals. 8-)

ewww. :)

Jason in the Hood

Feb 8, 1994, 11:34:19 AM2/8/94
Heather (Goddess of Confusion and Primary TBE Zone) writes:
>frank sez:
>>Heather Loresch told frankus he's bad

>>>you'd BETTER run pretty
>>>darn fast buddy!
>>>are you trying to give me
>>>a bad reputation here?
>>bad? such a normative question.
>>i mean, you already had a reputation...8-)
>and just WHAT are you
>trying to say?

>and you suggesting that
>these wonderful ARC people
>DON'T believe that i am
>a sweet darling innocent
>lady? PSHAW!

*thud* *ouch*.. sheeesh.. I fell off my chair again... oww....

>>>(oh boy, am i really glad
>>>that my man doesn't read
>>>ARC, or else this would be
>>>fun to explain away! *smile*)
>>hehehe. what's his address? 8-P

>never you mind!

Oo! Oo! I can help!! I can help!!

>*fret* *fear*
>=)
>be nice, grog!!!!!

Heheheheheheee... ;} :}

Jasonized - wonderhowmuchIcanextortformyresearchgrant:}
--
|Official Wandering Archer of the RFA
|
|UUCP j...@txt.com Who wills, Can.
|VOICE (408) 321-6509 Who tries, Does.
|LOCAL Hey, Jason! Who loves, Lives. o_.
|Disclaimer: Not me! I didn't do *THAT!* <|
|Local Disclaimer: I'm not here! A. McCaffrey 4

Jason in the Hood

Feb 8, 1994, 11:59:06 AM2/8/94
Heather Loresch (Primary TBE Zone) writes:
>oh, i love chicago to pieces!
>i think it is one of the
>coolest cities. i just hate
>the weather. so that means
>i will just have to migrate.

DIBS!

Oh, *Heeeeeeatheeeeeeer*...

> Money can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy ANYTHING.

Hehehe.. that's true enough! One of the best yet... <grin>

Jasonized - whobuysalittletomuchtooftenandsometimesimitatespoverty:}

Heather Loresch

Feb 8, 1994, 1:06:33 PM2/8/94

i said:
> [...]
then frank sed:

>>>hehehe. what's his address? 8-P
so of course i answered:
>>never you mind!

then jason sez:
>Oo! Oo! I can help!! I can help!!

JASON!!!!!!!!!!
you stop that!!!!
*fret* *fret*
at least i never told you
his LAST name!
you wouldn't believe
how many jason's there
are on campus!!!! =)
(uh, mike? if you're out
there and reading this,
please don't comment!!!
*grin*)

*snuggles* for my SBE mike
and *glare* for jason!!!

-heather

--
Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.

Heather Loresch

Feb 8, 1994, 1:09:14 PM2/8/94

jason sez:
>Heather Loresch (Primary TBE Zone) writes:
>>oh, i love chicago to pieces!
>>i think it is one of the
>>coolest cities. i just hate
>>the weather. so that means
>>i will just have to migrate.
>DIBS!
>Oh, *Heeeeeeatheeeeeeer*...

uh, yes dear?
*flutter of eyelashes*
=)

Jason in the Hood

Feb 9, 1994, 10:15:22 AM2/9/94
Heather (TBE Generator) Loresch bounces:

>jason sez:
>>Heather Loresch (Primary TBE Zone) writes:
>>>so that means i will just have to migrate.
>>DIBS!
>>Oh, *Heeeeeeatheeeeeeer*...
>
>uh, yes dear?
>*flutter of eyelashes*

Uhmmm... I have the *bestest* place for you to migrate to...
And it's got *all* the fun stuff!! Honest! ;}

Jasonized - heathertrapsactuallywork!amazing!

Alvin Khoo

Feb 9, 1994, 7:02:31 PM2/9/94
John D <john...@delphi.com> writes:

>YAY!!!
>
>Clare's back!
>
>The first person to toss a hug my way in ARC!

*HUGS* "let me be the second"

>Hugs and a big welcome back to the official welcomer!!!!

Alfie....
--
They say true love is like ghosts, always talked about but seldom seen.
- Anonymous

Heather Loresch

Feb 10, 1994, 1:12:40 PM2/10/94

frank sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>frank sez:
>>>not all! yer a sweet darling innocent
>>>lady who goes *bounce* *bounce* *boun--* =8-)
>>*laugh* *blush*
>>i'll never live that down,
>>will i?
>no, mostly up and down, up and down...;)

hey now,
be good grog!!!!
i know it's against your nature,
but try anyway!! =)

>>at least it got taken out
>>of the FAQ!!! *grin*
>famous last words. oh, cheshire, i
>think we have some work to do...;)

=P
i should have kept my mouth closed.
argh!
=)

>>>well, me can be silenced.
>>>for a small fee...8-)
>>alright, how much do i
>>have to pay?
>>what do i have to do?
>>what pictures do i have
>>to send?
>>what do i have to wear?
>>i don't think i'll
>>continue with this line
>>of questioning!!!!!
>and i can't post the answers, either. *sigh*
>8-)

yep, that derned family-net
thang is a pain, huh?
*grin*
so send the answers
telepathetically.
(no that's not a typo, it's
just a heatherism. *grin*)

>>i didn't pooh-pooh what
>>was under the loincloth,
>>or your LargeManlyClub
>>either!
>good. 'cause that woulda made for a big mess...

BOOOOO!!!!!
=P

>>>that's ok, you won't have time to...8-P~~~~~
>>really?
>>what would i be doing?
>ya _reeeeallly_ wanna know? }8^)~~~~

um, is there a right answer
to this question?
=)

>>sewing?
>cooking, actually...

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
*SCHMACK!*

actually, if you want, i'll
cook. but i have a bad habit
of giving people food poisoning...
(yes, it actaully happened once.
so suzy homemaker i ain't!!!)

>>*innocent puppy eyes*
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>well, by process of elimination, you, too,
>must be into farm animals. 8-)
>ewww. :)

i have only one answer.
*SCHMACK!*

of course, i could make a rude
comment about of course i like
animals, i like you don't i,
but i don't think i'll make that
comment.
*smootch* frank! =)

-heather

--
Men are more sentimental than women. It blurs their thinking.

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 11, 1994, 8:23:07 PM2/11/94
In article <nevyn.760903622@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>frank sez:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>>>*innocent puppy eyes*
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>well, by process of elimination, you, too,
>>must be into farm animals. 8-)
>>ewww. :)
>
>i have only one answer.
>*SCHMACK!*

mmmm, me love getting schmacked on lips...8-)

>of course, i could make a rude
>comment about of course i like
>animals, i like you don't i,
>but i don't think i'll make that
>comment.
>*smootch* frank! =)

=8-) wanna go be typical primates?

ooga,
grog

Tony Coates

Feb 13, 1994, 4:59:42 PM2/13/94
In article <1994Feb7.0...@cs.aukuni.ac.nz> cl...@cs.aukuni.ac.nz (Clare West) writes:

clare

(note my new email address -- those of you that remember me)

Clare, clare, oh clare, clare, clare ... clare, oh clare, clare,
yes of course we remember you. The question is, do you remember *us*
... ;-) It's good to see the Kiwi connection back on ARC, for sure.
Cheers,
Tony.
A.B.Coates, Dept. of Physics,
The University of Queensland QLD 4072 Australia.
Email: coa...@physics.uq.oz.au
Phone: (07/+617) 365-3424 Fax: (07/+617) 365-1242
Disclaimer: The University is ignorant of my
opinions, let alone guilty ...

Malinda McCall

Feb 14, 1994, 6:28:48 PM2/14/94
hi grog.
*wave*
i have dated a grog before.
:)
i think.
he gave me these grog rules that you, as a grog, might find useful.
you grok "rules"? good.
good grog. listen grog, to rules.
*pat grog head*
first grog rule: all things shiny under sun not expensive yellow
metal.
2--watch where husky dogs go, no eat yellow snow.
3--time no fly in math class. time fly when with cave-jane.
4--water that look quiet on top have helluva undertow.
5--if grog sit quiet, t-rex no eat, grog can pee in peace.
6--if grog sew bad hem on shorts now, grog no have to sew all of
shorts later when they fall off during chase.
7--when grog must cross apatosaur-path-to-water-hole, grog look to
one side, then to other side, then run like hell across.
8--that no cave-jane, that grog's wife! harharhar
9--foot that hurt most get berries squushed into it first.
10--life not bowl of small hard red berries. whoever say that have
head trouble. life is like
that-which-brontosaurus-leaves-on-ground, but much bread makes
eating that-which-brontosaurus-leaves-on-ground little bit easier
to eat.
11-know difference between what grog sit on and hole in ground, is
very important.
12-if no can say nice, no say nothing unless grog get much money
for say not-nice.
13-take two cups of bark-in-hot-water and call witchdoctor when sun
get up tomorrow.
14-scrub with twig at grog teeth after each food time.
15-Hard red fruit held out at witchdoctor will make witchdoctor go
away.
16-no wanna work, wanna bang on hollow log all day, no wanna play,
wanna bang on dead turtle shell all day.
17-snake that red and yellow BAD. Squash snake. snake that red and
black also bad. Squash snake. Heck, all snake bad.
18-better grog say nothing and have cave-jane think bad of grog
than open grog mouth and remove all cave-jane suspicions.
19-music best on eleven.
20-throw him in river he who love water.
21-me forgot the rest. me sorry.
*wave at grog again*
me have to go eat mcdonald burger now. mcdonald think
beef=something that at one point in its life was either inside of
or outside of a cow.
*smile at grog.*
grog good. me grok grog.
give grog biscuit.
how me get off keyboard?
*scratch head*
hj;urejwffbkljheijehnfjk
pound with club no work.
sdjlk(kkljlm
pick up phone work!
lll3$%$
0***;;lllo)
Lll 098

::**( %$#**

NO CARRIER

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 15, 1994, 11:05:35 AM2/15/94
Malinda inundates grog with info:
>hi grog.
>*wave*

hi! *wave*

>i have dated a grog before.
>:)

when??? me think me would remember...8-/

>i think.

therefore? :)

>he gave me these grog rules that you, as a grog, might find useful.
>you grok "rules"? good.

grog NEVER play by rules. bad for CaveJane
business. but me listen. 8-)

>good grog. listen grog, to rules.
>*pat grog head*

*swoon* not often IceAge thaw out
and grog get pat on head by CaveJane. :)

>first grog rule: all things shiny under sun not expensive yellow
>metal.

metal? grog not grok metal.

>2--watch where husky dogs go, no eat yellow snow.

hehehe. grog _do_ grok his fellow Frank!
(*grog wish the late Mr. Zappa well, wherever
he is.*)

>3--time no fly in math class. time fly when with cave-jane.

grog not take math since Neanderthal high school.

but time been a crawl for some time now...8-(

>4--water that look quiet on top have helluva undertow.

yeah! bathtub yesterday try to eat grog.
grog not pleased. >8-[

>5--if grog sit quiet, t-rex no eat, grog can pee in peace.

no, if grog pee, T. rex triangulate and eat grog...
=8-(

>6--if grog sew bad hem on shorts now, grog no have to sew all of
>shorts later when they fall off during chase.

grog not know how to sew. grog no have shorts, either.
grog just have loincloth and thong...:)

>7--when grog must cross apatosaur-path-to-water-hole, grog look to
>one side, then to other side, then run like hell across.

???

>8--that no cave-jane, that grog's wife! harharhar

????????

me not married! =8-|

>9--foot that hurt most get berries squushed into it first.

eek.

>10--life not bowl of small hard red berries. whoever say that have
>head trouble. life is like
>that-which-brontosaurus-leaves-on-ground, but much bread makes
>eating that-which-brontosaurus-leaves-on-ground little bit easier
>to eat.

no, no, Cave Malinda have me confused
with Neanderthal (e.g., Ross. :) grog
have pride, see...

>11-know difference between what grog sit on and hole in ground, is
>very important.

if grog knew dat, me be homo sapiens by now...;)

>12-if no can say nice, no say nothing unless grog get much money
>for say not-nice.

"not-nice."

what "money"?? *puzzled look*

>13-take two cups of bark-in-hot-water and call witchdoctor when sun
>get up tomorrow.

me sick? if so, me got better treatment.
namely, TLC from CaveMalinda...8-)

>14-scrub with twig at grog teeth after each food time.

you implying grog have bad breath??? >8-P

>15-Hard red fruit held out at witchdoctor will make witchdoctor go
>away.

umm...define "fruit"?? 8-)

>16-no wanna work, wanna bang on hollow log all day, no wanna play,
>wanna bang on dead turtle shell all day.

bong bong bong...

>17-snake that red and yellow BAD. Squash snake. snake that red and
>black also bad. Squash snake. Heck, all snake bad.

nooo! some snakes cute! like green snake.

>18-better grog say nothing and have cave-jane think bad of grog
>than open grog mouth and remove all cave-jane suspicions.

how grog supposed to get CaveJane
name and phone-rock number?

>19-music best on eleven.

grog taught Nigel well...;)

>20-throw him in river he who love water.

Ross? you like water? >8^)

>21-me forgot the rest. me sorry.

me forget everything anyway. but thanks!

>*wave at grog again*

*wave* *bonk* ouch. :)

>me have to go eat mcdonald burger now. mcdonald think
>beef=something that at one point in its life was either inside of
>or outside of a cow.
>*smile at grog.*

me not cow. =-P

>grog good. me grok grog.
>give grog biscuit.

grog not so easily bought. or tamed. =-P

>how me get off keyboard?

=8-0

>*scratch head*
>hj;urejwffbkljheijehnfjk
>pound with club no work.

=8-0 =8-0

>sdjlk(kkljlm
>pick up phone work!
>lll3$%$
>

> ::**( %$#**
>
>NO CARRIER

*sigh* no more CaveMalinda?

cheers,
grog, off to beat head on wall

Heather Loresch

Feb 15, 1994, 12:10:07 PM2/15/94

grog sez:
>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
[...]

>>i have only one answer.
>>*SCHMACK!*
>mmmm, me love getting schmacked on lips...8-)

HMMM!!!!!
i didn't know you were like
_THAT_!!!
this could get interesting!
*grin*

>>of course, i could make a rude
>>comment about of course i like
>>animals, i like you don't i,
>>but i don't think i'll make that
>>comment.
>>*smootch* frank! =)
>=8-) wanna go be typical primates?

well...
sure!
your cave or mine?
*flirt* *flirt*
=)

-heather

--
Common sense is what tells you that the world is flat.

Cheshire Cat

Feb 15, 1994, 6:04:27 PM2/15/94

Malinda McCall writes:
|> he gave me these grog rules that you, as a grog, might find useful.

*groan* Anybody else cringe when they saw this??? I don't think
I can watch what grog makes of all of this! ;-)

'scuse me, while I close my eyes and try to not watch this! ;-)

|> 4--water that look quiet on top have helluva undertow.

Just a side note: I dated someone like this. *shudder*

|> 16-no wanna work, wanna bang on hollow log all day, no wanna play,
|> wanna bang on dead turtle shell all day.

Great tune!

Later.
--
Cheshire Cat Official Back Scratcher of the RFA
Look at me twice with wildcat eyes

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 15, 1994, 6:44:08 PM2/15/94
In article <nevyn.761332120@camelot>,

Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:

>grog sez:
>>Heather Loresch <ne...@camelot.bradley.edu> wrote:
>[...]
>>>i have only one answer.
>>>*SCHMACK!*
>>mmmm, me love getting schmacked on lips...8-)
>
>HMMM!!!!!
>i didn't know you were like
>_THAT_!!!
>this could get interesting!
>*grin*

ooga. =8-) me no think Heather
see ambiguity in word "schmack"...;)

>>>of course, i could make a rude
>>>comment about of course i like
>>>animals, i like you don't i,
>>>but i don't think i'll make that
>>>comment.
>>>*smootch* frank! =)
>>=8-) wanna go be typical primates?
>
>well...
>sure!
>your cave or mine?

ooga!!!!!

...won't yer SO mind? me need to
bring LargeHuntingClub, too? >8^)

cheers,

Something's Got Ahold Of My Toe

Feb 16, 1994, 10:17:46 AM2/16/94
In article <CLAG3...@jabba.ess.harris.com>,

Cheshire Cat <smc...@dr3w.ess.harris.com> wrote:

>Malinda McCall writes:
>|> he gave me these grog rules that you, as a grog, might find useful.
>
>*groan* Anybody else cringe when they saw this??? I don't think
>I can watch what grog makes of all of this! ;-)

=-P scott no have faith in grog.
grog hurt. grog miffed. going to go beat
head on wall. :~(

>|> 4--water that look quiet on top have helluva undertow.
>
>Just a side note: I dated someone like this. *shudder*

me, too. sorry someone else had to undergo
something similar. ugh. =8-(

cheers,
frank

It is loading more messages.