Re: Apology to all for my Netiquette "Sorry"

Paula Lemming

Mar 25, 2006, 8:50:59 AM3/25/06
DEAR SCUMBAG ASSHOLE CUM-BUCKET:

This is a frequent spam tactic. GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE.

"KATO"

Mar 25, 2006, 2:14:30 PM3/25/06

"Paula Lemming" <pa...@hlemminy.com> wrote in message

> DEAR SCUMBAG ASSHOLE CUM-BUCKET:
>
> This is a frequent spam tactic. GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE.

do you do anal, paula?

--
"You gotta be smarter than your oponant."

---- Big Dumb Dave. (bigdum...@yahoo.com)

"Members of the 3rd right (Nazi/facist)?"

---- Scotty a.k.a. mr. third right. (clueless...@canada.com)

.--------------------------------------.
( BAHHHH! KATO is an friend too )
( my rear end BAHHHHH! )
`--------------------------------------'
, ,/
O@O
@ @@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
|| ||

Paula Lemming

Mar 25, 2006, 3:00:38 PM3/25/06
""KATO"" <> do you do anal, paula?

Only with your mother, your sister, and your wife.

"KATO"

Mar 26, 2006, 1:41:36 AM3/26/06

> ""KATO"" <> do you do anal, paula?
>>
> Only with your mother, your sister, and your wife.

you dirty little kont. you don't have an kont, do you? your just another
sexually confused dickhead posting with an kont's name, right? no matter. i
will penetrate that fockhole of yours regardless and you will felch me
afterwards! lol!

"KUNTO"

Mar 26, 2006, 7:40:57 AM3/26/06
""KATO"" <i will penetrate that fockhole of yours regardless and you will
felch me
> afterwards! lol!

Kato/Bruce Lee was an honorable man whose excrement you are not fit to eat.
Too bad that the internet allows any invertebrate like you to participate.