MAKE MONEY, EASY, NO SCAM!!!!!!!

lordtiger

Dec 29, 2003, 3:48:13 AM12/29/03
MAKE MONEY, EASY, NO SCAM!!!!!!!

A little while back I was browsing through newsgroups just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this one that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00. So I thought, yeah, right, this must be a scam.
But like most of us , I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated
in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom
of the list at #6 and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large
market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a
measly $6.00.
I had two questions that needed to be answered before I could get
involved in this sort of thing.
**1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little skeptical that I
would
actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it.
I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the
system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate business. *2. IS OK
WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them:
1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18,
sections 1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the
program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.
**So after thinking it over, and talking with a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00 right? GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days, I started getting
money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the
money kept coming in. In my first week I made about $25.00. By the end
of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In my third
week I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still
coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth the $6.00 and 6 stamps. Let me
tell you how this works and most importantly why it works.
**This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions.
STEP 1**Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"(Legal-Your paying
to be on their mailing list which is a service). Now get US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so that the
bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next,
place one paper in each of the 6 sealed envelopes. Seal them and mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 Chris Couture-101 Gables Point Way-Cary, NC 27513

#2 JB Brittain-11300 Peacock Hill Way-Great Falls, VA 22066

#3 Jacquie Zimmerman-PO Box 143-Mt. Blanchard, OH 45867

#4 Corey Normand - 10147 Hemisphere Ln. Denham Springs, LA 70726

#5 Bob Peterson 24 Jordanroch Crt. Toronto, Ontario M1W 3S9 Canada

#6 Richard Voigt- p o box 122-Arthur,TN.37707

**STEP 2 **Now take #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,etc.) and add your name to
the #6 spot on the list. **STEP 3**Change anything you need, but try
to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. I think there are close to
24,000 groups. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make.
**CONGRATULTIONS, THAT'S IT***PLEASE REMEMBER*** that this program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way. If you are a person of integrity, the program will
continue and the CASH that so many others have received will come your
way.
Now the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only
$6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands
of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading
these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
$6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said,
"what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet
and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those
joining the actual internet!!! REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND