Rolling Stones Mention In My Reply To BC Place Promoting Harry Potter Style Wizard Event.

Greg Carr

May 12, 2021, 9:01:40 PM5/12/21

As a non-church going Christian zealot I find the idea of going to anything involving wizards repugnant. The Bible condemns wizards and such more often than it does homosexuals and it condemns them in 7 separate verses both NT and OT. I notice the young boy is doing a great impersonation of the demonic Harry Potter I would never watch a Harry Potter movie or read any of the hugely successful books. I in general support JK Rawlings opinions on the trans and queer ABOMINATIONS.

If you have any news about BC Lions tickets or when the Stones will finally play so I can see my $461 ticket put to use so Mick Jagger's grandchildren can have a hot tub and jacuzzi let me know.

Sincerely,

Greg Carr
Surrey, BCEARLYBIRD TICKET OFFER: Announcing Wings and Wizards at BC Place!
Yahoo
/
Inbox

BC Place Stadium <mark...@bcplace.com>
To:
GREG CARR

Wed., May 12 at 4:35 p.m.

Wings and Wizards is coming to BC Place!
BC Place is pleased to announce: Wings and Wizards: A Magical Experience for the Whole Family this Summer at BC Place!

This family-friendly exhibition will be open all summer long in the banquet halls of BC Place, starting June 8! (Subject to health and safety guidelines). In partnership with SHINE Experiences, the gallery-style interactive exhibition has been specifically designed with stringent COVID-19 protocols in place, in full accordance with British Columbia’s public health orders and guidelines.

EARLYBIRD TICKET OFFER:

We are excited to offer exclusive access to earlybird tickets for Wings & Wizards! Click here to visit the exhibit page on Ticketmaster.

Use the Access Key EABCP to unlock your earlybird tickets for the best time slots before tickets go on sale to the general public at 10am, Thursday, May 13. To access earlybird tickets on the Ticketmaster website for Wings & Wizards, select the 'Have an access key?' field in the lower left corner of the check out form, apply the code EABCP, and select your ticket quantities for each available ticket type.

This message was sent to you by BC Place Marketing

777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8

You can change your communication preferences or unsubscribe from future mailings

Sent by

Envoke