THE ROLLING STONES Are Planning A 2024 Tour According To Keith Richards.

1 view

notmyrealname carr

Oct 12, 2023, 11:24:27 AM10/12/23
THE ROLLING STONES are planning a 2024 tour.
According to guitarist Keith Richards, the band is in full form and are planning a world tour for 2024.
In an interview with the BBC, Richards said everything is coming together 'if Mick, Ron and him are still on good form.'
The tour will be in support of their first original material album in 18 years, 'Hackney Diamonds'.
The Rolling Stones performed live for the last time in the summer of 2022 on their 60th Anniversary Sixty Tour.
When asked about a possible retirement, Richards, who turns 80 in December, replied: “We don’t look at each other and say, ‘Time’s up’, of course I’m not Nostradamus.” "And of course this will end at some point, but there's no particular hurry."