Greg Carr, are you healed?

David Dalton

Apr 12, 2021, 11:51:54 PM4/12/21
The adjustment of sins that I have funnelled by my eight main
deities including my top deity God has occurred.

So Greg Carr, are you cured of homophobia and of
other-religion-phobia, including pagan-phobia?

Followup-To set to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic .

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)

Greg Carr

Apr 14, 2021, 3:00:01 AM4/14/21
I am not a homophibic . I have seen two tag team homosexuals rapisits in Surrey Remand biker seg they raped a fat guy. The guards beat beat off on the video and did nothing. You have never won a fight taxpayer supported faggot. Hey loser loser stop sucking off the taxpayers teat. I have punched out queers left them twitching hey faggot why can't you connect with the less than 2% queer community? The Bible and Talmud and Koran all condemn homosexual with death. You David Dalton are a queer your family rejected you and you are total failure in academia. Ashley MacIassic the faggot fidller would not allow you into his party. Homosexual sex acts should be a death penalty crime. You have no girlfriend or boyfriend you are a reject a submoron a faggot. You need to be fired from Memorial University.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)

Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard Broadway London SW1H 0BG. Tel: 020 7230 1212. Fax: 020 7230 4276. Email: new.scot...@met.police. if you want to report Gordon Radavich to law enforcement for his hate crimes against Jews and Blacks and Asians this is their email. Be sure to include all headers if you can.

David Dalton

Apr 19, 2021, 2:49:13 AM4/19/21
On Apr 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26254CD900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The adjustment of sins that I have funnelled by my eight main
> deities including my top deity God has occurred.
>
> So Greg Carr, are you cured of homophobia and of
> other-religion-phobia, including pagan-phobia?

Greg, you seem to think that homophobia means fear
of gays, but actually if you google define homophobia
you get dislike of or prejudice against gay people,
which you have displayed. Similarly pagan-o-phobia
means dislike of or prejudice against pagans, which
you have also displayed in your discussion of magick.

I tried again tonight, so again, are you healed of
homophobia and paganophobia? (I am pagan
but am not gay, indeed I am compatible only
with bisexual women.)

It seems that you have had a few bad experiences
with gays, and that, along with your adherence
to minor scriptural messages that conflict with
Jesus’s main messages, has led to your homophobia.

Homophobia and other-religion-o-phobia were included
in my main funnel component. But in the popthrough
funnel sub cumulative, probably funnelled by some
in the shaktipat lineages of past avatar types rather
than by the avatar types, also included were:

1. blind adherence to scripture, including future scripture
2. blind adherence to a guru or gurus, including past
gurus (including dead gurus) and future gurus (including
those not yet born).
3. blind adherence to a deity or deities

You are expected to think for yourself.

As part of my main funnel component and the popthrough
funnel sub cumulative there should now be a bounce
in place for an awful lot of black magick, and hopefully
that will please you and other Christians. And I
have tried to take away the sins of the world.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2021, 8:26:04 AM4/19/21
Your not a Stones fan you lamer and your post is off-topic. If anyone cares about this inane posters comment and my reply you can see it in the van.general.

Loose Cannon

Apr 19, 2021, 11:07:34 AM4/19/21
On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 04:19:11 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
Greg's problem is that he hates himself for his homosexuality. He
wishes he wasn't and has never accepted it. He thinks if he rants loud
enough against gays, it will deflect from the fact that he's in his
late 50s, never been married, no children, no girlfriend, no former
girlfriends. He's never been in a serious relationship with a woman in
his life. What he doesn't realize is all he's done is draw more
attention to himself. Once he comes to terms with the fact that he's a
homo, his hostility towards others will diminish greatly.

P+Barker

Apr 19, 2021, 12:34:22 PM4/19/21
Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

>Greg's problem is that he hates himself for his homosexuality. He
>wishes he wasn't and has never accepted it. He thinks if he rants loud
>enough against gays, it will deflect from the fact that he's in his
>late 50s, never been married, no children, no girlfriend, no former
>girlfriends. He's never been in a serious relationship with a woman in
>his life. What he doesn't realize is all he's done is draw more
>attention to himself. Once he comes to terms with the fact that he's a
>homo, his hostility towards others will diminish greatly.

You forgot all his arrests and time in prison.
He usually exploits his cell mates.
He likes it.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2021, 3:25:47 PM4/19/21
Not gay unlike you. There are no pictures of you on the WWW with women unlike me and you have admitted your wife is fat.

>He
> wishes he wasn't and has never accepted it.

You are a nazi immigrant Gordon Radavich rejected by the National Front ppl of Britain because your a fag and a Slav which in their eyes makes you lower than the feces that your obese wife feeds you. You hate your fat wife, the Blacks , Asians and Jews and me and basically the whole human race especially your fellow Slavs.

>He thinks if he rants loud

Your the loser with no IRL friends or extended family you follow me around USENET ngs and on to Youtube you boring, poor, idiot you can easily use a kill filter. You are nincompoop, a coward, and a cretin.

> enough against gays, it will deflect from the fact that he's in his
> late 50s,

I am 56.

>never been married,

Correct. 3 women offered to marry me I said no I can do better. You think I would even think of sex with you pigge wife your a sad, lonely joke both of you.

> no children,

Correct.

>no girlfriend,

No correct.

>no former
> girlfriends.

Incorrect.

>He's never been in a serious relationship with a woman in
> his life.

Correct.

> What he doesn't realize is all he's done is draw more
> attention to himself.

Does the attention I get scare you old nazi man you white haired feeb with no money?

> Once he comes to terms with the fact that he's a
> homo, his hostility towards others will diminish greatly.

Hostile? I get on occ. homicidally violent. I don't like nazis, racists, liars especially chronic liars and Gordon Radavich, Dennis Watson, Gordon Sauck, Karl Palme, Tony Beck, Collette Babinski, Chris Kaulbeck, Glenn Victor Glenn I don't like you.

Greg Carr

Apr 19, 2021, 3:35:32 PM4/19/21
Been arrested 35 times not one person has a beef with me from my lock up experiences not even the guards and gang members. I never exploited anyone in jail or IRL the last 20 years. You Patrick Barker are a racist and have numerous times defended pedophiles and are a white haired scared senior citizen. BLM hopefully will beat you and the wifey who was sexually abused by the rcc priests you couldn't find a virgin and just like Gordon Radavich you both lost the military conflicts you were in but at least the nazi Gordon Radavich carried a weapon in a conflict unlike your in the rear lame ass self. Patrick Barker has threatened to kill children and other ppl but in reality he once threw a snowball at a UPS truck driven by a Black woman. Scared, stupid old men. Glad that your pedophile, racist, fat buddy Earl J Weber died you ppl are evil and parasitic and useless. All 3 chronic liars.

David Dalton

Apr 19, 2021, 4:48:12 PM4/19/21
On Apr 19, 2021, Greg Carr wrote
(in article<dca2ed79-3c5d-4094...@googlegroups.com>):
Greg, Patrick is probably reading on alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic .

Greg Carr

Apr 20, 2021, 4:59:55 AM4/20/21
I have lost interest in this off topic thread and your all metaphorically insects.