Tina Turner Who Played At Altamont And Sang Duets With Mick Jagger Dies At 83 In Switzerland.

1 view

Greg Carr

May 24, 2023, 10:51:16 PM5/24/23
Loved her in Mad Max Thunderdome. Love her singing in Gimme Shelter and duets with Mick Jagger. "Nice to see a chick cum." https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108551/ What's Love Got To Do With It was a great movie. Private Dancer sold 10 million copies someone nicked my CD of it. She left America for France because of the racism in America. Where did Tina Turner pass away at?
Küsnacht
She died peacefully after a long illness in her home in Küsnacht near Zurich, Switzerland, her representative said. Turner began her career in the 1950s during the early years of rock 'n' roll and evolved into an MTV phenomenon. 1939-2023 Simply The Best was a hit for her you decide if she was.

David Dalton

May 31, 2023, 12:40:29 AM5/31/23
On May 25, 2023, Greg Carr wrote
(in article<9fb33704-c850-4cd4...@googlegroups.com>):
In July 1985 she did several concerts here in St. John’s
at the relatively small Memorial Stadium as a practice or
warmup for her Private Dancer tour, but I stupidly did not
go, so I never did hear her live. But I though she was
a hot older woman. :-)

Here’ a recent post of mine:
----------------------
Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
on her, and then when I was going through options for a
possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
location down any further, but it must have been a good
opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
was Tina turner.)

Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
reincarnated, is African Liberation Day.

According to someone on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
a while ago, she was an adherent of Nichiren Buddhism.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

Greg Carr

May 31, 2023, 6:52:33 PM5/31/23
As I have mentioned before stick to music you will have a better life.