June 30th In Rolling Stones History. 1967 Mick And Keith Are Released From Jail.

Gregory Carr

Jul 1, 2021, 5:33:10 PM7/1/21
TODAY IN ROLLING STONES’ HISTORY: June 30
BYMARCELO SONAGLIONION JUNE 30, 2021 • ( LEAVE A COMMENT )
June 30, 1963: Crawdaddy Club, Athletic Ground, Richmond, England

June 30, 1966: Forum, Montreal, Canada (Greg: Way to go Rolling Stones from playing the Crawdaddy Club to 3 years later playing a NHL rink in Montreal.)

June 30, 1967: Mick and Keith are finally granted bail and released from jail, pending their appeals. Meanwhile, The Who announce they are releasing a new single featuring Stones covers versions of The Last time and Under My Thumb to offer moral support.
Mick about getting out of jail (2017): “The Times was thrown through the slot in my cell door, and thudded and hit the concrete floor of my cell and I thought, What the fuck is that? I thought, Well, that’s nice, they’re delivering me The Times. I hadn’t had a lot of experience of being in jail. When I read it I realised why they had in fact delivered it to me. The same day I was out.”

https://rollingstonesdata.com/2021/06/30/today-in-rolling-stones-history-june-30/comment-page-1/?unapproved=578&moderation-hash=902b0a3ebf3a0eea16a5352e7fcd404c#comment-578 has a lot more. from that day.

Paid $461 for a ticket to the Vancouver show I wonder when it will happen? Jason Bonham has already cancelled.