Rolling Stones Cancel Vancouver Date For No Filter Tour I Am Awaiting My $461 Refund They Are Not Playing Any CDN Dates Cmon Guys Play Edmonton Or Calgary Or Toronto Or Montreal Or An Open Air Show In Nova Scotia.

1 view

Gregory Carr

Jul 22, 2021, 5:06:00 PM7/22/21
Music Entertainment
No rolling into Vancouver for Stones as tour resumes
The Rolling Stones were supposed to play at BC Place on May 12, 2020 as part of their No Filter tour, but that gig was postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now they have dropped the Vancouver show as they resume the tour.

Author of the article:Tiffany Crawford
Publishing date:Jul 22, 2021 • 39 minutes ago • < 1 minute read • Join the conversation
Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones performs between band members Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood during their No Filter U.S. Tour at Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California, U.S., August 22, 2019.
Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones performs between band members Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood during their No Filter U.S. Tour at Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California, U.S., August 22, 2019. PHOTO BY MARIO ANZUONI /REUTERS
Article content
Canadian Rolling Stones fans just can’t get no satisfaction.

The iconic English band has announced they will resume their No Filter tour this fall, but they have dropped the Vancouver show, which was the only Canadian stop.

The Stones were supposed to play at BC Place on May 12, 2020, but that gig was postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The group said in a news release Thursday that previously purchased tickets will be honoured at the rescheduled dates, although there were a few dates “they were unable to reschedule.”

They did add some new dates in New Orleans, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

ticra...@postmedia.com

https://calgaryherald.com/entertainment/no-rolling-into-vancouver-for-stones-as-tour-resumes

That is a bummer but Wuhan wasn't the Stones fault. Awaiting my $461 refund. Already bought a 2020 No Filter tour t-shirt but hey I like it. Too bad they aren't playing any CDN dates I wonder why? Saw them for the Voodoo Lounge and Bridges To Babylon tour in Vancouver they are my favourite band have 43 Stones records, tapes, CDs of the band including bootlegs

Ticketmaster <newsl...@email.ticketmaster.com>
To:
greg...@yahoo.ca

Thu., Jul. 22 at 12:09 p.m.

Your Event Has Been Canceled
A refund will be on its way to your account soon.

Hi Greg,

Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event.
The Rolling Stones - No Filter Tour 2020
The Rolling Stones - No Filter Tour 2020
BC Place
The good news is that no action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days.

Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster.

Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

–Ticketmaster Fan Support