HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTHUR!!!!!!

1 view

Captain Infinity

Nov 5, 2001, 2:09:38 PM11/5/01
Happy Birthday Arthur!!

Yes, it's true, Arthur "Art" Garfunkel is 60 years old today! Yay!

He was one of my favorite song writers when I was a toddler, songs by
him and his partner Neil Simon. I love their early duet songs such as
"Mrs. Robertson" and "Bridge Over Tumbling Water" as well as his later
solo pieces like "You Can Call Me Al". Terrific stuff that will be
played on oldies stations for years and years after he's dead, which
could be any time now, he's 60, that's pretty darn old, eh?

**
Captain Infinity
...When wackiness ensues, COUNTERENSUE THE PANTS OFF IT!

Marion Thomson

Nov 6, 2001, 9:44:32 AM11/6/01
Captain Infinity <Infi...@world.std.com> wrote in message news:<4snduto0246cj4vpj...@4ax.com>...

Yeah Art is truly one of the greats, I can't imagine Puff Daddy or any
of his ilk will still be listened to at 60

60,s rocker, and still rocking