90,000 Canadian Pressed Records FS

1 view

FinylVinyl

Dec 21, 2001, 10:54:23 AM12/21/01
Hello:
I currently have in stock over 90,000 Canadian pressed records &
memorabilia. There's all kinds of music here,with the majority being
rock,pop and country. There's also jazz,blues,metal,comedy,easy
listening,Christmas music and much more! Over 350 Stones items! You can
browse and securely order
from over 18,000 items in my catalog at www.finylvinyl.gemm.com or I can
email you a current catalog.
In addition to my own stock,I also have access to over 300,000 more
items through close contacts,so keep those wantlists coming! Thanks for your
time & I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!
Roberta
Finyl Vinyl