My Daily Touhou Music #1: Deep-Mountain Encounter

Kijin Seija

Sep 28, 2023, 5:32:41 AM9/28/23
Takane Yamashiro wrote:
> So I thought of doing one of those daily posting things from the
> r/touhou subreddit, to make the discussion in this newsgroup more
> lively. Please feel free to do one yourself too as a follow-up to this
> message, and crosspost your daily to any newsgroup your chosen music is
> relevant to (don't forget to change the title and reference this post by
> Message-ID). :) It can be any Touhou music, whether official, fan
> remixed, or even fan originals (as long as they're sufficiently
> Touhou-styled)!

Ok here's mine: https://yt.chaotic.ninja/watch?v=J_Qf9qS5G98

It's a Touhou 19-style arrange of Nemuno's theme. Sounds like an
improved version while not radically differing from the original (and
while still having the UDoALG vibe)

(Parent ID: <uf2opt$3glpa$1...@dont-email.me>)

Mima-sama

Sep 28, 2023, 11:14:24 PM9/28/23

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023, Kijin Seija wrote:

> Ok here's mine: https://yt.chaotic.ninja/watch?v=J_Qf9qS5G98
>
> It's a Touhou 19-style arrange of Nemuno's theme. Sounds like an improved
> version while not radically differing from the original (and while still
> having the UDoALG vibe)

I like it. Makes her theme sound a bit more intense and murder-y.