Remembering Hair Metal: Crue, L.A. Guns, Warrant

jgro...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 3:49:07 PM1/30/15
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

HAIR METAL
Its rise and fall and rise and fall... by Peter Crigler
"By 1990, hair metal was in full swing, Poison, the Crue and Warrant were having top 10 singles and selling millions of records. As a result, record companies started signing up any band with a pretty boy lead singer that had a sugary sweet hard rock sound. Some bands like Nelson were able to carve out their own careers for a brief period of time but for the most part, bands with names like Blonz, Eyes, Big flamed out in no time due to inner-band differences or complete lack of sales."

You'll also find a playlist of many of the artists above here on our Spotify playlist:
<http://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/2ctNistdzFhfOyo54hLUAw>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason