Until what sleeps?

Death

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

> I thank it has something to do with the evil inside. He is trying to
> wash himself of this evil as it makes him dirty and he maybe needs
> outside help? That is my shot but I haven't listened to it that much.
> Anyone else have a view?

I think he is talking about his dick. He has just unLOADed and now he
is waiting for his dick to go to sleep (get limp again). Can't you guys
see? it all makes sense?

Stephen Marshall

Aug 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/9/96

How funny. Luckily for everyone, school starts back in a few weeks and 6th graders
like you will be gone. Grow up.

Stephen

Death

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

> > I think he is talking about his dick. He has just unLOADed and now he
> > is waiting for his dick to go to sleep (get limp again). Can't you guys
> > see? it all makes sense?
>
> How funny. Luckily for everyone, school starts back in a few weeks and 6th graders
> like you will be gone. Grow up.
>
> Stephen

You can suck my 22 year old dick mother fucker!

satanict...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017, 12:35:49 PM2/20/17
You're an idiot! How's life with your head stuck up your ass?