Good Times... (Damn Good) Times

VOR

Jul 24, 2017, 4:15:18 PM7/24/17
I know some of you hate the David Lee Roth solo material, but Skyscraper had some really sweet stuff on it. Lyrically and musically. Just inventive stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxhA5GGP7xY

This song reminds me of posting here a long time ago...damn good times.

If any of you are still alive, you should post here again. I promise I won't act like a dick this time.

Art said you guys had a message board that died a quick death and then moved to Twitter which is for total fags. You deserve better.

Come back and you can talk about music with other people who actually have good taste.

artcinco

Feb 7, 2018, 6:25:23 PM2/7/18
It’s on Facebook, not Twitter. Rest stands.

On Jul 24, 2017, VOR wrote
(in article<21e6c619-5470-4857...@googlegroups.com>):