New Crue demos are....

Rob

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
..pretty cool. And they're not industrial/grunge. Go figure.

TDOG069

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
Rob wrote:

> ..pretty cool. And they're not industrial/grunge. Go figure.

Hey post em here.......

Rob

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Just go to the site & hear em there. I found the link through the fabulous
Metal Sludge.

TDOG069

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Cool.......I just heard Timebomb...Not a bad Lil tune.......Sludge is
funny as hell...You sure you didnt create that site?? hehe....

Rob

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

I wish!!!! I'd love to write something for them. I could be Jizzy St Michaels
or Yngwie Van Such or Taime Lee Vai or Ron Jeremy.

The Great Khat

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
> What site? The Crue site?
> Did you see them on VH1 last night?

Yeah. The Hard Rock live show was nice in that it gave me a glimpse of how
the Crue perform today... but man, they sure have gone downhill since 1990.
Hearing Vince's off-key singing in "Looks that Kill" was just ...bad.

-The Great Khat
"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." -Nikki Sixx

TDOG069

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Maybe Ron reamer?

Rob

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99

Ron North Silvera?

TDOG069

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99

Bobby Steel???

Rob

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99

Blade Rodgers?

TDOG069

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99

Daddy Steed???

Rob

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99

Rik Longfellow

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Dick Roger

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Ram Rogers!!!

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Duck Dodgers!!!!!

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Rod Steel!!!!

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Rod Rooter? :)

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Boy Kevin

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Sikki.... are you in the room still????

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Yes

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

heres a name... " Sir Rob" and you can wear black socks & stockings
on your head???

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

So dress like usual?

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Yup..... or " Robmore Butts "

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

theyre full of assy goodness

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

arsey aroma?

Rob

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

up the irons?

TDOG069

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Ron Sack?

aaron pridmore

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

Where can I hear them????? Also can someone post the Leathur Records
version of Too Fast For Love??? Thanks

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:46:34 -0600, w...@me.com (Who me-Wild Bill)
wrote:

>Anon Coward?!!!2!