Garage Inc.: disc 1 SUCKS!

Xfm...@webtv.net

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
With the exception of Free Speech for the Dumb, the rest of the stuff is
kinda tame. Now i realize Metallica is supposedly maturing but some of
these songs like Electric and the whole Mercyful Fate medley should
NEVER have been recorded in the first place!

Whiskey in the Jar and Tuesday's Gone are both fine songs, i just can't
see Metallica doing them.

Turn the Page's music sounds like the stuff Metallica has been doing
lately so that's fine, but have you heard the words!? Gimme a fuckin
break! It sounds like Nirvana's Kurdt Cobain's whining about how
miserable he is being a rock star! I don't understand a complaint like
that! Why would Metallica even do such a stupid song!?

Disc 2 is ok.

The real reason i bought this thing was just so i could get Garage Days
Re-Revisited!

Korg_G_3

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98

Xfm...@webtv.net wrote:

> With the exception of Free Speech for the Dumb, the rest of the stuff is
> kinda tame. Now i realize Metallica is supposedly maturing but some of
> these songs like Electric and the whole Mercyful Fate medley should
> NEVER have been recorded in the first place!
>
> Whiskey in the Jar and Tuesday's Gone are both fine songs, i just can't
> see Metallica doing them.
>
> Turn the Page's music sounds like the stuff Metallica has been doing
> lately so that's fine, but have you heard the words!? Gimme a fuckin
> break! It sounds like Nirvana's Kurdt Cobain's whining about how
> miserable he is being a rock star! I don't understand a complaint like
> that! Why would Metallica even do such a stupid song!?

Probably because they wanted to. Maybe they like the song, and wanted to
cover it, so they did.

--
Korg_G_3
ICQ# 3885683

Marshall Bunde

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
ah! you be wrong!!! disc one was not as good as disc 2, but it was still good!
Whiskey inthe Jar, loverman, die die die my darling, and Merciful Fate are all
really good. just cuz they are not fast paced doesn't mean they are bad.....
come on! open your mind a little bit!

ßlisterkrieg

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:15:50 -0600, Marshall Bunde <cybe...@usa.net>
wrote:

>ah! you be wrong!!! disc one was not as good as disc 2, but it was still good!
>Whiskey inthe Jar, loverman, die die die my darling, and Merciful Fate are all
>really good. just cuz they are not fast paced doesn't mean they are bad.....
>come on! open your mind a little bit!

Why don't you open your mind. He never said they were bad because they
weren't fast paced.

Michelleya

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
>>ah! you be wrong!!! disc one was not as good as disc 2, but it was still
>good!
>>Whiskey inthe Jar, loverman, die die die my darling, and Merciful Fate are
>all
>>really good. just cuz they are not fast paced doesn't mean they are
>bad.....
>>come on! open your mind a little bit!
>
>Why don't you open your mind. He never said they were bad because they
>weren't fast paced.

No he didn't...they're just bad.

~~~Free Your Mind, Your Ass Will Follow~~~

KenSiko

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Marshall Bunde wrote:

> ah! you be wrong!!! disc one was not as good as disc 2, but it was still good!
> Whiskey inthe Jar, loverman, die die die my darling, and Merciful Fate are all
> really good. just cuz they are not fast paced doesn't mean they are bad.....
> come on! open your mind a little bit!

open your mind and.... fill it with crap songs..

still they suck.

--
Ken *antisocial prick* Siko.

** for the Spammers:
gilo...@webtv.net
jos...@bigpond.com.au
om...@senalink.com.au

Mah...@juno.com

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
In article <367B39F4...@mypad.com>,

You'll find, Ken, you're wrong. I've noticed something with your posts. You
try really hard, but you just aren't...what's that word...funny. You're also
not a true smartass. You need to work on that a little. Oh yes, my original
point.

The covers on Disc 1 were great. I was impressed, I was glad to see
Metallica still had it in them. Free Speech for the Dumb, Sabbra Cadabra,
Mercyful Fate medley, Whiskey in the Jar. as varied as the covers were the
first time around, they were even more so varied this time. I love Disc 1,
and of course Disc 2 is better, I mean Disc 2 is fuckin' terrific!

KenSiko

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Mah...@juno.com wrote in article <75jc17$b2h$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> > open your mind and.... fill it with crap songs..
> >
> > still they suck.
> >
> You'll find, Ken, you're wrong.

EH? Will I now? Phew, thats good. Id hate to be fucking perfect! And its
KenSIko to you, dickhead.

Now lets see what insightfull and meaningfull reasons heir mahbles
gives....

<puts on sheep translator>

>I've noticed something with your posts. You try really hard, but you
just aren't...what's that word...funny.

OH FUCK! ANOTHER ATTACK ON MY SENSE OF HUMOUR.

Gee, I really feel upset now... I mean I try *SOOOO* fucking hard to be
funny... Oh, wait a sec.. no I dont. I just dont give a FUCK.

Damn, ya nearly got me kicking the dog again in sheer anger that I cant rip
yer spine put of yer arse.

> You're also not a true smartass.

Now that I have seen the works of an expert, I'll take note and learn, oh
lord my god.

Did I mention that you can get fucked? No?? Ahh..

> You need to work on that a little.

Stating facts and being honest dont need work, you gobshite.

> Oh yes, my original point.

Ahhhhh good you actually had one!

> The covers on Disc 1 were great.

They were fucked. You are fucked. Youre opinion is fucked. You are of
course, by the very nature of usenet, allowed to be fucked. So with my
consent, go forth and fuck yourself!

> I was impressed, I was glad to see
> Metallica still had it in them.

What? WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE IN THEM? Do NOT answer that.

Hahaha... f-lame-d by a sheep who thinks garbage inc is GREAT.. I feel
sick.

> Free Speech for the Dumb,

Passable as a lower end metal song, but not metallica as far as Im
concerned, which fits in well with the rest of the rusty shit.

>Sabbra Cadabra,

Slack babbath crap.. Oh well..

> Mercyful Fate medley,

About the only sound worth listening to, except for gaymz voice..

> Whiskey in the Jar.

Ahh go fuck my dog. Thats the worst song I've ever heard. And if you think
Im trying to be funny or smart in saying that, then you can suck my cock.

Thats a complete SHIT-FUCKING-HOUSE song, for newbie sheep fucks.

> as varied as the covers were the first time around,

They had a much better sound and showed much more where metallica got their
influence. You wouldnt know that, but hey, you cant help being pathetic..

>they were even more so varied this time.

No, they were much more faggit country and western or otherwise CRAP.
Loverman? Wiskey in the Jarooo, Astronomy?

FUCKING SHIT.

I cant even remember the rest since I pruned the fucking lot..

> I love Disc 1,

I think you mean to say, "I love dick"

> and of course Disc 2 is better, I mean Disc 2 is fuckin' terrific!

No, Disc 2 is Garage Days re-revisited which was great the first time
around.

This time its a blatant attempt to get the newbies into older metallica to
boost sales of their old shit.

Get a real newsfeed you sad fuck.

Oh I nearly forgot... Where was I sposed to realise I was wrong? Damn I
hate missing the point of such an obvious superior intellect.

--
Ken *Antisocial Prick* Siko

UnTamed

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98

Damn pubescent teens all over this newsgroup!

Mah...@juno.com

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98

> Damn pubescent teens all over this newsgroup!

I'm a college bound teen...fuck off...

Rob Del Medico

Nov 21, 2021, 12:22:00 AM11/21/21
On Saturday, December 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, KenSiko wrote:
> Marshall Bunde wrote:
> > ah! you be wrong!!! disc one was not as good as disc 2, but it was still good!
> > Whiskey inthe Jar, loverman, die die die my darling, and Merciful Fate are all
> > really good. just cuz they are not fast paced doesn't mean they are bad.....
> > come on! open your mind a little bit!
> open your mind and.... fill it with crap songs..
> still they suck.
> --
> Ken *antisocial prick* Siko.

u still not funny