BLAZE IS REALLY OUT FROM IRON!!!

Carlos Renato

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
It's almost sure: next year, Maiden will have a new vocallist. As I have
readden in some magazines, the band is dissatisfied with Blaze, and in the
begining of 1999, he will be no more Iron's vocallist. Next year, Iron will
be 20 years old, and they are gonna be on a mega-tour again. Steve has
invited Bruce to come back to Iron, so that he could participate on this
tour, and Bruce promissed to think in the idea. It would be great to see
Bruce singing Aces High again!

JackKahler

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
Hey that is great news...again, but could you tell us where you heard this,
because we fans are needing something concrete to back these rumors up. We've
been hearing a lot of this kind of thing and its about time we find out if
there is any validity to it all. (Hopefully there is).

Tony Szablowski

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
Carlos Renato wrote in message <764fhe$qa0$1...@news.sti.com.br>...

>It's almost sure: next year, Maiden will have a new vocallist. As I
>have readden in some magazines, the band is dissatisfied with >Blaze,
and in the begining of 1999, he will be no more Iron's

I will beleive it when I see/hear it in official statements. Sure, it
seems it could have some credibility, what with Blaze's allergy
problems, the somewhat poor album sales, etc....but still, it's only
a rumor.

>vocallist. Next year, Iron will be 20 years old, and they are gonna
be >on a mega-tour again. Steve has invited Bruce to come back to
>Iron, so that he could participate on this tour, and Bruce promissed
>to think in the idea. It would be great to see
>Bruce singing Aces High again!

Ah, I love it when people state things like yourself just did. WHERE
did Bruce state he'd promise to think about it? It doesn't matter if
he thinks about it or not, but I love when people start spewing
statements like they're facts. Where's the articles, eh?
--
Regards,
Tony

Claudio C.

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Yeah I want to hear Bruce and Steve singing Aces High live again!!!!!

Tokus

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

Claudio C. heeft geschreven in bericht <76c3tl$ieq$1...@cubacola.tninet.se>...

>Yeah I want to hear Bruce and Steve singing Aces High live again!!!!!

Hasn't it been more then 13 years since this song was last played live?

cu
Tonnie

Dan

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
If this is true, they need to bring back Adrian Smith as well because
Janick ruins the distinctive Iron Maiden sound.