Led Zeppelin fantasia- 70's live tapes (article)

Jason Gross

Dec 1, 2022, 11:01:12 PM12/1/22
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index1222.html>, you'll find (among other things):

LED ZEPPELIN FANTASIA
Reliving their live legacy via bootlegs, by Jim Hayes
"The critic aided by a hypersensitive recording device. Wish you were here. For a while, the whole world seemed deathly silent and then the sound came back all at once. Is this machine recording? The tapes inch along like a snail on the edge of a cutting room razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. But of course, the recently unearthed Zeppelin recordings are not tapes. They're publicly streamed files. There's no privacy for those recorded surreptitiously. Paid under the table, Venice Beach slang. After that Blanksville; I passed out cold. Sick Again!"

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason