Saigon Kick article

Jason Gross

May 31, 2017, 8:10:03 PM5/31/17
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

SAIGON KICK
Florida metal by Peter Crigler
"Saigon Kick was always a hard band to categorize and that's just the way they liked it. One minute they were really heavy, the next minute doing a very soft ballad and weaving everything together in one very tasty package. A combination of Jane's Addiction eclecticism mixed with what was popular in the industry at the time such as early grunge and full-on hair metal a la Winger and Warrant."

You can also hear many of the artists here on our Spotify playlist for this issue:
<https://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/4jVu9Ezgnl8t3EYNXHps82>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason