Raging Slab article/interview

1 view

Jason Gross

Jul 31, 2018, 10:37:54 PM7/31/18
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

RAGING SLAB
Hard rock woes- interview by Pete Crigler
"Raging Slab are a band that never got their fair shake. They had a minor MTV/radio hit with "Don't Dog Me" in 1989 but then were bogged down in label politics. At least three different recordings were consigned to label vaults, never to be officially heard. But the band persevered; a sound that could be described as Foghat with muscle, Molly Hatchet with a metal attitude."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason

Christian Mumford

Feb 26, 2023, 9:19:04 AM2/26/23
I got a Raging Slab CD on Discogs a few years ago i haven't played.. think i will put it on next on my new Tangent CD player.... phasing out home streaming due to dangerous internet and health hazard computers/phones... No Security, stay safe... Christian (see you on DroneOn)