Matthew Trippe- lost Motley Crue member- article

Jason Gross

May 31, 2019, 8:35:27 PM5/31/19
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0619.html>, you'll find (among other things):

MATTHEW TRIPPE
post-Motley Crue years by Ed Turner
"Piecing together what happened next is complicated, and that's largely down to Trippe himself, who proved to be his own worst enemy when it came to convincing people he was telling the truth about the meeting with Motley Crue guitarist Mick Mars and Cue manager Doc McGhee. And Matt Trippe would tell anyone who would listen. The story went something like this..."

We also have a Spotify playlist with most of the artists above here:
<https://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/2RuPCW3MdXn63x6XAz0mYB?si=jneR_FdLTauRovk4huzxfg>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason