warren beatty

3 views
Skip to first unread message

John Caparso

unread,
Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to
why does axl hate wareen beatty so much?
thanks
-matt

angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to
In article <75nfmg$hq6$1...@winter.news.rcn.net>,
> In mid 92, GNR were touring Europe while Axl & Stephanie Seymour were still
more or less a couple, she was seen having dinner w/ Beatty (a former
boyfriend)in the restaurant of a LA hotel, Axl figured she was cheating (God
knows what HE was doing in Europe-men are such fucking hypocrites).

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Walter Golac

unread,
Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to
> > In mid 92, GNR were touring Europe while Axl & Stephanie Seymour were still
> more or less a couple, she was seen having dinner w/ Beatty (a former
> boyfriend)in the restaurant of a LA hotel, Axl figured she was cheating (God
> knows what HE was doing in Europe-men are such fucking hypocrites).

Oh no. One of those women's rights activist bitches.
Warren DID try to get Stephanie Seymour, and from what I know, succeeded.
I also heard that Steph and Warren threw a coke party at Axl's own house,
while he was gone, but then he came home early and caught them snorting
(right in front of Dylan too).
I might have mixed up the facts a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

holt...@tc.umn.edu

unread,
Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to
Obviously Axl was way off thinking Stephanie would cheat on him, just
think less than a year after that whole thing, she gets knocked up by a
fashion photographer on one of her shoots, while still supposedly with
Axl.

Serenity

unread,
Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to
PLEASE SEND ME A COPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take your side completely !!!
I hate people that take a side beofre hearing the whole story and blame the
man ..
THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity


DefJakkal wrote in message <19981222191957...@ng137.aol.com>...


>>Oh no. One of those women's rights activist bitches.
>>Warren DID try to get Stephanie Seymour, and from what I know, succeeded.
>>I also heard that Steph and Warren threw a coke party at Axl's own house,
>>while he was gone, but then he came home early and caught them snorting
>>(right in front of Dylan too).
>>I might have mixed up the facts a little bit. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.
>>
>

>No, you are right. She did have a coke party when he was gone. The thing
that
>pissed him off most was the fact that her son was there, and he loved that
kid.
> I can't stand these women activists who always favor the woman before
>analyizing the situation. And the thing is, I'M A GIRL! Email me if you
want
>a copy of what this feminist bitch wrote about Axl...then send her hate
mail!
>
>
>Jakkal
>"Am I evil? Yes I am?"
>"The streets shall flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!"
>"You cannot pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice!"

DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to

Walter Golac

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to


> came home early and caught them snorting
> >(right in front of Dylan too).
> >I might have mixed up the facts a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> >
>
> No, you are right. She did have a coke party when he was gone. The thing that
> pissed him off most was the fact that her son was there, and he loved that kid.

BTW- for anyone who doesn't know, that's the Dylan I was talking about. Steph's
son.
That's who Axl is talking about in the Making of Estranged as well.


Walter Golac

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
> Email me if you want
> a copy of what this feminist bitch wrote about Axl...then send her hate mail!

For some reason, I can't email you. Can you just send it to
wgo...@netcom.ca
Thanx


angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
In article <19981222191957...@ng137.aol.com>,

defj...@aol.comJakkal (DefJakkal) wrote:
> >Oh no. One of those women's rights activist bitches.
> >Warren DID try to get Stephanie Seymour, and from what I know, succeeded.
> >I also heard that Steph and Warren threw a coke party at Axl's own house,
> >while he was gone, but then he came home early and caught them snorting

> >(right in front of Dylan too).
> >I might have mixed up the facts a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> >
>
> No, you are right. She did have a coke party when he was gone. The thing
that
> pissed him off most was the fact that her son was there, and he loved that
kid.
> I can't stand these women activists who always favor the woman before
> analyizing the situation. And the thing is, I'M A GIRL! Email me if you want

> a copy of what this feminist bitch wrote about Axl...then send her hate mail!
>
> Jakkal
> "Am I evil? Yes I am?"
> "The streets shall flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!"
> "You cannot pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice!"
>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jakkal,
First off, calling me a "femminist bitch" is no way to offend a riot girl,
secondly as far as I'm concerned I did'nt take anyone's side in my post just
figured that since Axl was on tour in Europe it was kind of unlikely he was
sleeping alone & that getting so pissed about Stephanie & Beatty was (probably)
a tad hypocritical. As for the coke party story...how the fuck would I know, I
was'nt there were you? There's a difference between hating men & just refusing
to kowtow to the patriarchy, that's all I was doing-if you think you can come up
w/ an arguement as to why it's ok for a man to screw around and expect his
girlfriend to be faithful go right ahead.

angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
In article <367FDFA9...@netcom.ca>,

Walter Golac <wgo...@netcom.ca> wrote:
> > > In mid 92, GNR were touring Europe while Axl & Stephanie Seymour were
still
> > more or less a couple, she was seen having dinner w/ Beatty (a former
> > boyfriend)in the restaurant of a LA hotel, Axl figured she was cheating (God
> > knows what HE was doing in Europe-men are such fucking hypocrites).
>
> Oh no. One of those women's rights activist bitches.
> Warren DID try to get Stephanie Seymour, and from what I know, succeeded.
> I also heard that Steph and Warren threw a coke party at Axl's own house,
> while he was gone, but then he came home early and caught them snorting
> (right in front of Dylan too).
> I might have mixed up the facts a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
Well if it isnt Mr "I Hate Gays"! You cant offend me sweetie, you have to have
an IQ of at least 10 to do that.

DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
>Jakkal,
>First off, calling me a "femminist bitch" is no way to offend a riot girl,
>secondly as far as I'm concerned I did'nt take anyone's side in my post just
>figured that since Axl was on tour in Europe it was kind of unlikely he was
>sleeping alone & that getting so pissed about Stephanie & Beatty was
>(probably)
>a tad hypocritical. As for the coke party story...how the fuck would I know,
>I
>was'nt there were you? There's a difference between hating men & just
>refusing
>to kowtow to the patriarchy, that's all I was doing-if you think you can come
>up
>w/ an arguement as to why it's ok for a man to screw around and expect his
>girlfriend to be faithful go right ahead.
>
>--
Somebody seems a little biased. I thought it was spelled Riot Grrrl.
How do you KNOW he was cheating on her? She was seen in public with Warren. I
never said it was ok for a man to screw around either. Nobody should, but they
do. But it's the fact that she threw a coke party with her son present that
should piss any decent person off.
Any way, Goddess Grrrl had no right to right such a bad thing about him,
especially because she based it on things that she doesn't even know if they
are true or not! And she's written similar comlumns about at least 2 other
people. She's the one with the problem.

Walter Golac

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
> Well if it isnt Mr "I Hate Gays"! You cant offend me sweetie, you have to have
> an IQ of at least 10 to do that.

Uh-oh. Look out list. It's that time of the month, & she's taking no
prisoners!!!!!!!


DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
to
Oh, I forgot. I also have a little song for you. It goes,
"Take me down to the PMS City
Where you're bloated and mean
And you act so shitty"

angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to
In article <3681399D...@netcom.ca>,

Walter, since it's Christmas, out of the goodness of my heart I'll help you
out a little. If you're under the impression that whenever a woman thinks
your a dickhead she must be having her period, you must also assume that a
period comes every 3 days & lasts for 28 days-but you're wrong. You're just a
dickhead! I sincerley hope that this has been helpful.

angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to

> >
> >--
> Somebody seems a little biased. I thought it was spelled Riot Grrrl.
> How do you KNOW he was cheating on her? She was seen in public with Warren.
I
> never said it was ok for a man to screw around either. Nobody should, but
they
> do. But it's the fact that she threw a coke party with her son present that
> should piss any decent person off.
> Any way, Goddess Grrrl had no right to right such a bad thing about him,
> especially because she based it on things that she doesn't even know if they
> are true or not! And she's written similar comlumns about at least 2 other
> people. She's the one with the problem.

Jakkal, I seem a little biased?? How do you KNOW she was cheating on him?
They were seen in public-were they seen screwing??? I don't know or care what
the fuck she did but I don't think you can 100% assume something like that
when there are plenty of other explanations, eg they remained friends after
they broke up & at that time Steph was pursuing a film career maybe she was
just looking for advice? (& if she was he obviously told her to forget about
it, in which case thank you Warren). Also, he was still a relative newlywed
then, even by Beatty's standards does'nt cheating on your new wife w/ the
woman you dumped for her seem a little strange? And anyone who remembers the
story about Axl attacking David Bowie for paying too much attention to Erin
at the Stones gigs in 89 has got to admit he has a tendency to blow things
out of proportion. The point is-we dont know what either of them were doing &
it's none of our business-& once & for all the coke party story is an urban
myth-WE WER'NT THERE how do we know what happened???

PS If you spell it riot grrl you have to spell riot boy "boi" & I draw the
line at that BTW who is Goddess Grrl?? -Angel

Walter Golac

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to
> Walter, since it's Christmas, out of the goodness of my heart I'll help you
> out a little. If you're under the impression that whenever a woman thinks
> your a dickhead she must be having her period, you must also assume that a
> period comes every 3 days & lasts for 28 days-but you're wrong. You're just a
> dickhead! I sincerley hope that this has been helpful.

Are we getting technical. Don't worry hon, I'll be over around 3:00. I'll bring
the food & the candles, you just don't worry your pretty little () head about
anything. I've got it all under control sweetheart!


arcane

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to

>
>Uh-oh. Look out list. It's that time of the month, & she's taking no
>prisoners!!!!!!!
>

Dunno why but I just found this bit really funny.

DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to
To get back to the original topic of this thread, on gnr.simplenet.com, you can
download soundfiles of Axl's speeches at concerts. He gave one on Warren
Beatty, calling him a parasite and saying "If you think Madonna kicked your ass
I'm betting on Annette" or something like that. Rather interesting. Since
they are Real Audio files and download rather quickly, while you're there, take
the time to listen to the "Evangelistic Impression" speech. If you have
already, listening to it again will be "Like watching reruns...of the Simpsons
on crack!"

DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to
Ok, Ok, I guess I did assume too. Let's not fight anymore. Shall we drop this
topic which leads us nowhere and declare peace?

arcane

unread,
Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
to

DefJakkal wrote in message <19981224103114...@ng138.aol.com>...

>To get back to the original topic of this thread, on gnr.simplenet.com, you can
>download soundfiles of Axl's speeches at concerts. He gave one on Warren
>Beatty, calling him a parasite and saying "If you think Madonna kicked your ass
>I'm betting on Annette" or something like that.

Wow, I've got that one on CD!! It's at the beginning of Double Talkin' Jive!

Rather interesting. Since
>they are Real Audio files and download rather quickly, while you're there, take
>the time to listen to the "Evangelistic Impression" speech. If you have
>already, listening to it again will be "Like watching reruns...of the Simpsons
>on crack!"
>
>

angelra...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
to
In article <19981224104513...@ng138.aol.com>,
defj...@aol.comJakkal (DefJakkal) wrote:
> >> >--

>
> >
> >>
> Ok, Ok, I guess I did assume too. Let's not fight anymore. Shall we drop
this
> topic which leads us nowhere and declare peace?
>
> Peace!

DefJakkal

unread,
Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
to
>Wow, I've got that one on CD!! It's at the beginning of Double Talkin' Jive!

Yeah, Axl "dedicates" the song to him...

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages