Evil Stephanie

Arthur

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

who is stephanie married to now?

is Erin Everly evil too ?

cr

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

Arthur wrote in message <6raoc1$ota$2...@winter.news.erols.com>...

>who is stephanie married to now?
>
>is Erin Everly evil too ?

Evil Sephanie is probably married to another trusting man

erin is very evil.

Hampton Long

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Stephanie Seymour is married to multi-millionaire polo player/art
collector Peter Brandt. He's 53 or something like that...
They live in Greenwich, CT and West Palm Beach, FLA.

arcane

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <D1iC1.4$pY1....@news2.voicenet.com>, cr
<cr...@geocities.com> wrote

>Evil Sephanie is probably married to another trusting man

Was there (is there) something going on between Evil Stephanie and
Warren Beatty. I have a live CD from the UYI World Tour and just before
"Double Talkin' Jive" Axl does this long speech and dedicates the song
to a "human parasite" - Beatty. I always assumed that it was something
to do with him and Evil Stephanie (not sure why) - is this right?

>erin is very evil.

arcane

cr

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

arcane wrote in message ...

evil stephanie was said to be cheating on axl with warren beatty.....among
others

cr

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

Hampton Long wrote in message <35D9D9...@earthlink.net>...

>cr wrote:
>>
>> Arthur wrote in message <6raoc1$ota$2...@winter.news.erols.com>...
>> >
>> >who is stephanie married to now?
>> >
>> >is Erin Everly evil too ?
>> >

>> Evil Sephanie is probably married to another trusting man
>>
> I've just finished reading an article on Slash in Metal Hammer (with the
same title as the subject header for this article) in which he says:
"Actually, I'm really good friends with everybody with the exception of
one," recalls Slash, reminiscing about Guns N' Roses, the raucous line-
up that put the mop-topped guitarist on the musical map a decade ago. He
pauses and grins, "You figure it out."
Gilby Clarke also crops up in the article and says "I haven't spoken to
Axl in like four years. I talk to Matt [Sorum, drummer] every couple of
weeks. I see Slash but I never really hang out with him, and
occasionally I run into Duff - saw him at a Prince concert and we hung
out for the rest of the night."

It would appear that everyone is getting along just fine with the
obvious exception. As the article goes on to say, "Clearly the sticking
point in the Guns picture is "the red-headed one" (as referred to by
Slash) which doesn't bode well for a reunion any time in the near
future, although that's probably what Geffen would like."

Well, nothing really ground-breaking in there but I thought some of you
might like to know anyway...

arcane

EVIL Stephanie Seymour is married to multi-millionaire polo player/art

~*Freebird*~

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
oh so THAT'S why she's evil!!! finally i get the answer i was looking
for.... thanx bu-uddy :)

cr wrote in message <8WBC1.77$b16.6...@news3.voicenet.com>...

>arcane wrote in message ...
>>In article <D1iC1.4$pY1....@news2.voicenet.com>, cr
>><cr...@geocities.com> wrote

>>>Evil Sephanie is probably married to another trusting man

sweetchild

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

I read somewhere that Stephanie is married to peter brandt also- and that
she has 3 kids with him as well. The first boy was born suspiciously soon
after she and axl broke up- and it has been rumored that it may be his. Who
knows? She does have another kid pre axl as well.
Peg

~*Freebird*~

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
based on what i've heard it could be anyone's.....yep, yep evil indeed

Rocky

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Does anyone know the story behind the little boy in the estranged video??

cr

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

sweetchild wrote in message <6rgdip$mis$1...@supernews.com>...

>I read somewhere that Stephanie is married to peter brandt also- and that
>she has 3 kids with him as well. The first boy was born suspiciously soon
>after she and axl broke up- and it has been rumored that it may be his. Who
>knows? She does have another kid pre axl as well.
>Peg

none of her kids are axl's, but axl took care of peter's kid(i think), dylan
like axl was his dad

cr

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Rocky wrote in message <35DBCE0D...@bigfoot.com>...

>Does anyone know the story behind the little boy in the estranged video??

not really, but that brings up another question : if axl and the evil
stephanie hated eachother by the time they made Estraned ----- then why did
ES (evil stephanie) let dylan be in the video?

cr

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Groobs wrote in message <35DC935F...@tig.com.au>...
>It was old footage.
>
> Groobs

even so; wouldn't that still be illegal or something to release the footage
to the public?

Rocky

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Thanks... I knew part of the story, but I never really understood who the boy was in
relation to Axl. Thank you

Groobs wrote:

> Rocky wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know the story behind the little boy in the estranged video??
>

> His name is Dylan and he is Stephanie's first child. Axl treated him like a son,
> and then when Stephanie and Axl broke up, Stephanie wouldn't allow Axl to see or
> speak to him anymore. So Axl used the video as a way to try and communicate to
> Dylan that he was being missed.
>
> Groobs

Groobs

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

Groobs

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
cr wrote:

> Rocky wrote in message <35DBCE0D...@bigfoot.com>...
> >Does anyone know the story behind the little boy in the estranged video??

Matt Stetler

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Oops... it was Satanic Stephanie's kid, not EVIL ERIN.. So, ignore my
other post. I used to know all the stories. Then.. I don't know what
happened. Maybe it's old age.

Matt

Matt Stetler

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
At sometime, sombody once wrote:

<<is Erin Everly evil?>>

Yes.

In fact her real name is Evil Evily...

She wont let Axl see Dylan :( Not Bob Dylan, their kid... Dylan. She
won't let him see him, unless there is a court order I've never heard
of, which is probally what is really going on... I don't know.

alexcham...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 11:26:56 AM2/2/17
On Tuesday, August 18, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Arthur wrote:
> who is stephanie married to now?
>
> is Erin Everly evil too ?

why do people think she is evil?