evil stephanie

Bat

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?

Eric Matsuda

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Bat (b...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?
:

She was on Saturday Night Live with The Ladies Man a few weeks ago!

--
Eric Matsuda
ejma...@ucdavis.edu

The Rock's quote of the day:
"Well since The Rock's baby left him
He's found a new place to dwell
It's down at the end of Jabroni Drive
At the SMACKDOWN HOTEL"

Axlin99

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

>how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?

I believe she's in her early to mid-30's and is married with two more children.

~*Freebird*~

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

>She was on Saturday Night Live with The Ladies Man a few weeks ago!

Warren Beatty?

Mark Roulley

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
She is married to a guy who is substantially older I think and RICH AS
FUCK..I don't recall what he did, but I think he came from old money..

By Popular Demand********UPDATED!!!!
http://members.tripod.com/~AxlRoulley/index.html

Angel

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
In article <7ddggn$ggg$3...@winter.news.rcn.net>,

Bat <b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?

30, according to her current press, which is bullshit, she herself said she
was 25 in 1989, then she's miraculously 22 in 1991? I ask you, does she look
22 or 23 in Don't Cry or November Rain?? She's 35 in July. (BTW, Her B'day is
the 23rd, like Slash!). She's married to the old, funny looking corporate
publisher dude that she ditched Axl for, and has at least two more kids.

"This ain't about regret, my conscience can't be found...This time I won't
repent, somebody's going down..."-'Debonair', The Afghan Whigs.

-Angel

Walter Golac

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
> > how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?

I wonder how old Dylan is? Or if he even remembers Axl.

Angel

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
In article <36FB168F...@netcom.ca>,

Walter Golac <wgo...@netcom.ca> wrote:
> > > how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?
> > >

> I wonder how old Dylan is? Or if he even remembers Axl.

He must be around 10 now. He was about 4 when they broke up.

Axlin99

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99

>I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person
>or
>something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.

How do you know? You weren't there. For all we know Stephanie Seymour is a
wonderful mother who loves her son dearly.

DefJakkal

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
>> I wonder how old Dylan is? Or if he even remembers Axl.
>>

>He must be around 10 now. He was about 4 when they broke up

I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person or

something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.

Jakkal

"Madness comes, and madness goes...."
"There's something wrong with me, there's something wrong with you..."
MEGADETH!!!!!!

DefJakkal

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
>>I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person
>>or
>>something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.
>
>How do you know? You weren't there. For all we know Stephanie Seymour is a
>wonderful mother who loves her son dearly.

I don't know for sure, I was just saying I hoped she didn't do anything like
that.......

Walter Golac

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99

DefJakkal wrote:

> >> I wonder how old Dylan is? Or if he even remembers Axl.
> >>

> >He must be around 10 now. He was about 4 when they broke up
>

> I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person or
> something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.
>

> Jakkal

Hmm. Kinda reminds me of Jerry Maguire.

~*Freebird*~

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99

Axlin99 wrote in message <19990326161446...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

>>I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad"
person
>>or
>>something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.
>
>How do you know? You weren't there. For all we know Stephanie Seymour is
>wonderful mother who loves her son dearly.

Yeah but the fact that she's a whore sets a bad example.

Rob

Eric Matsuda

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
~*Freebird*~ (free...@ovation.net) wrote:
:
: >She was on Saturday Night Live with The Ladies Man a few weeks ago!
: >
:
: Warren Beatty?

No! Leon Phelps (played by Tim Meadows). Its a regular character, and
its the funniest thing on SNL right now

Angel

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
In article <36FBFE99...@netcom.ca>,

Walter Golac <wgo...@netcom.ca> wrote:

> > >He must be around 10 now. He was about 4 when they broke up
> >
> > I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person
or
> > something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.
> >
> > Jakkal
>
> Hmm. Kinda reminds me of Jerry Maguire.

I agree with Jakkal, I don't think he would've put up with her for as long
without Dylan. The girl in Jerry Maguire was sweet, though.

"Lover fair, we'll be looking sharp, I swear. I want them all to stop and
stare when we take 'em down..."-The Afghan Whigs, Going to Town.

Angel

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99

> Yeah but the fact that she's a whore sets a bad example.
>
> Rob

And Axl is a serial monogamist.

Walter Golac

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
> I agree with Jakkal, I don't think he would've put up with her for as long
> without Dylan. The girl in Jerry Maguire was sweet, though.

Axlin99

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99

>And Axl is a serial monogamist.

Good point.

SmokyRoze

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
>For all we know Stephanie Seymour is a
>wonderful mother who loves her son dearly.

Yeah, she's such a good parent that she snorts lines infront of her kid.

Axlin99

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99

>>For all we know Stephanie Seymour is a
>>wonderful mother who loves her son dearly.
>
>Yeah, she's such a good parent that she snorts lines infront of her kid.

We really shouldn't judge the woman. We don't even know if it's true. It's
none of our fucking business anyway.

DefJakkal

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99

OK I'll drop this subject personally just so long as no one starts up with any
Erin Everly shit. There is no evidence of what went on with her either, and
I'm tired of hearing Axl get called a "wifebeater" when nobody really knows
except him and Erin.

SmokyRoze

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
>I'm tired of hearing Axl get called a "wifebeater" when nobody really knows
>except him and Erin.

Right on. I takes two to tango, people...

kyle

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Yea, I read in an interview that Axl cared dearly for Dylan and got real
pissed when Steph used to do lines of coke in front of him. I have met
Stephanie and she is real nice (not to mention gorgeous as we all
know). Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to ask her stuff about
Axl. Oh well......

Angel wrote:

> In article <36FBFE99...@netcom.ca>,
> Walter Golac <wgo...@netcom.ca> wrote:

> > > I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person
> or
> > > something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.
> > >
> > > Jakkal
> >
> > Hmm. Kinda reminds me of Jerry Maguire.
> >

> I agree with Jakkal, I don't think he would've put up with her for as long
> without Dylan. The girl in Jerry Maguire was sweet, though.
>

> "Lover fair, we'll be looking sharp, I swear. I want them all to stop and
> stare when we take 'em down..."-The Afghan Whigs, Going to Town.

Bob Coleman

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
> We really shouldn't judge the woman. We don't even know if it's true. It's
> none of our fucking business anyway.

Well, I guess none of it is our business, but seeing as how it's all on display
and they talk about it a bunch to the media, I guess we have nothing better to
do than provide commentary.

Peace,
Chyld

Bob Coleman

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
DefJakkal wrote:

> >> I wonder how old Dylan is? Or if he even remembers Axl.
> >>

> >He must be around 10 now. He was about 4 when they broke up
>
> I hope his mom didn't somehow put into his head that Axl was a "bad" person or
> something....if you ask me, I think he liked Dylan better than Stephanie.

You know, I kind of wrote a short piece about this. What Dylan would think if he
saw the Estranged vid, whether or not Steph ever told him about her and Axl or
what she told him, his reaction and thoughts to it all. It turned into a short
fictionary story about that told from Dylan's perspective. Kind of interesting,
but I never knew how to end it.

Chyld

dave hoholick

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
When did the last interview with Axl take place? Wasn't it for some radio station
in Arizona? Talked a little bit about GNR phase 2, the new line-up or some shit
like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was early '98.

John M

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
It was Rockline, and he was on with Slash - January 4th, 1994.

--

Remove "NOSPAM" to reply.
************************************

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation."

dave hoholick <de...@echoes.net> wrote in article
<3717AA4C...@echoes.net>...

du...@webtv.net

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99
In article <01be8848$8f923860$ce2129d8@jm>,

"John M" <jm78@_NOSPAM_gis.net> wrote:
> It was Rockline, and he was on with Slash - January 4th, 1994.

Yeeha! I remember that well... I was actually lucky enough to get on and
ask Axl and Slash a question. Even got Axl to say hi to my special female
friend Amy who was listening at the time. The question was "Why did you guys
decide to do 'Since I Don't Have You?'" (This was right after Spaghetti came
out) They answered the question, played the song (not live--studio version),
and I got it all on tape. And then I got a copy of The Spaghetti Incident CD
in the mail, signed by both Axl and Slash. I still get chills when I think
about it from time to time. :)

I also got on Rockline earlier in 1993 when Duff was on there, right around
the time Believe in Me came out. Don't remember the question I asked, but I
did get the Believe in Me CD in the mail afterwards (which I have never seen
in a store to this day), and also some cool Skecher steel-toe boots which I
still wear.

Sorry--had to gloat. I'm still proud. :)

Matt

DefJakkal

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99
>> It was Rockline, and he was on with Slash - January 4th, 1994.
>
>Yeeha! I remember that well... I was actually lucky enough to get on
and
>ask Axl and Slash a question. Even got Axl to say hi to my special female
>friend Amy who was listening at the time. The question was "Why did you guys
>decide to do 'Since I Don't Have You?'" (This was right after Spaghetti came
>out) They answered the question, played the song (not live--studio version),
>and I got it all on tape. And then I got a copy of The Spaghetti Incident CD
>in the mail, signed by both Axl and Slash. I still get chills when I think
>about it from time to time. :)
>
>I also got on Rockline earlier in 1993 when Duff was on there, right around
>the time Believe in Me came out. Don't remember the question I asked, but I
>did get the Believe in Me CD in the mail afterwards (which I have never seen
>in a store to this day), and also some cool Skecher steel-toe boots which I
>still wear.
>
>Sorry--had to gloat. I'm still proud. :)
>
>Matt

You lucky bastard! :)

Jakkal
"I'm not a fish
I'm a man!"
"If I see one more video of Lisa Loeb I am going to shoot my TV."
MEGADETH!!!!!!

Ignatius Anthony Mascarenhas Jr.

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99
what is rockline? that is a fuckin amazin story
<du...@webtv.net> wrote in message news:7fc4u9$mbg$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com...

> In article <01be8848$8f923860$ce2129d8@jm>,

AirSurge

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99

>out) They answered the question, played the song (not live--studio version),

What did they answer?

Surge

"Castles made of sand melt into the sea eventually"- Jimi Hendrix

Sasha Straylon

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99

Rock Line is a nationally syndicated radio show, where rock stars go
to hawk their new albums and what not.

It generally comes on in the PM

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:25:40 -0400, "Ignatius Anthony Mascarenhas Jr."
<ia...@virgninia.edu> wrote:

>what is rockline? that is a fuckin amazin story
><du...@webtv.net> wrote in message news:7fc4u9$mbg$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com...
>> In article <01be8848$8f923860$ce2129d8@jm>,
>> "John M" <jm78@_NOSPAM_gis.net> wrote:
>> > It was Rockline, and he was on with Slash - January 4th, 1994.
>>
>> Yeeha! I remember that well... I was actually lucky enough to get on and
>> ask Axl and Slash a question. Even got Axl to say hi to my special female
>> friend Amy who was listening at the time. The question was "Why did you
>guys
>> decide to do 'Since I Don't Have You?'" (This was right after Spaghetti
>came

>> out) They answered the question, played the song (not live--studio
>version),

Bob Coleman

Apr 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/19/99
> You lucky bastard! :)
>
> Jakkal
> "I'm not a fish
> I'm a man!"
> "If I see one more video of Lisa Loeb I am going to shoot my TV."
> MEGADETH!!!!!!

I swear to God, my exact thoughts I was going to type. :)

alexcham...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 11:27:24 AM2/2/17
On Thursday, March 25, 1999 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Bat wrote:
> how old is stephanie seymour? who is she dating now?

she is probably pushing 50