fans

Zero

Jul 23, 2012, 2:31:02 PM7/23/12
do fans still read this newsgroup
what happened to stacy rosner and gnr dude and william

Stacey Rosner

Jul 23, 2012, 5:15:42 PM7/23/12

"Zero" <tall...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> do fans still read this newsgroup
> what happened to stacy rosner and gnr dude and william

I'm still around,GN'R is having really good reviews in Europe."Just wish
they'd come back home and do some shows I can actually make it to,like
Indianapolis,Chicago, or Cincinatti.Do all three places Axl and I will try
my hardest to make all three.I haven't seen you in about a year,I'm having
withdrawals,I'm ready to see some more GN'R shows.......

Stacey

Zero

Sep 21, 2012, 10:18:46 AM9/21/12

\