Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital Sodium Solution

1 view

MedGivers® Inc.

Mar 26, 2019, 6:27:33 PM3/26/19
MedGivers® Inc. Pharmaceutical is an Independently private Owned National Full Line Generics Wholesaler with VAWD-Accredited facilities. MedGivers® Inc. offers a full line of generics, including Rx, OTC, and CII–CV products, all purchased directly from 90+ manufacturers.

Why we are the best;
We deliver on the features that matter the most, with a team of real people you can count on.
Why go out of your way to buy Nembutal® Sodium Solution CII manually with every new upload you find online from fake vendors when you know we were there since 2012 selling under actavi...@gmail.com and phone number +1 508-556-0586? you can still contact via Telephone # +1 508-556-0586 for US and Canada customers only

Our system works for you 24/7! Try out our new service!

Instant Delivery
Don't wait to get your Nembutal® Sodium Solution CII. Orders typically process within minutes of purchase. Contact us via medgiver...@gmail.com or just send us a text message to the number +1 508-556-0586

Quality Nembutal® Sodium Solution;
We offer the best quality Nembutal® Sodium Solution the market has to offer.

Real Customer Support; Nothing worse than dealing with bad customer support. We got your back.

MedGivers® Inc. is a standard for quality and reliability with highly skilled professionals working together to provide you with a complete line of Custom Procedure Trays of the Nembutal® Sodium Solution. Designed for superior performance and produced according to the most stringent quality controls, every item is created knowing that you depend on it to perform right so you don't end up in the hospital again.
Our fill rate is higher than 99% and product compliance 99.5%. You know what you need for superior patient care, and shouldn't have to compromise or find surprises. Hospitals and Surgery Centers depend on us for high-quality trays with absolute choice, paired with unrivaled customer service, prompt revisions of your order before shipment, trust as a "brand neutral" supplier and clear, transparent pricing. MedGivers® Inc. truly are the standard against which all others are measured.

We guarantee no unauthorized tray component substitutions of our Nembutal®. We guarantee quality products and timely delivery.

Procedure Trays for All Surgical Specialities

Robotics
Orthopedics
Cardiology/Vascular
Cath Lab
Labor & Delivery
Laparoscopic
Gastric
Trauma
General Surgery
Neurology
Plastics
ENT

Returned Goods Policy Customer Letter Effective since February 1, 2018
“MedGivers® Inc.’s Quality Policy is to preserve and improve patient health by consistently delivering high quality, safe and effective specialty pharmaceutical products that meet or exceed customer expectations.”

In support of this commitment, and the value placed upon customer satisfaction, MedGivers® Inc.’s is providing this customer communication regarding the handling, storage and shipment of returned goods. This Return Goods Policy applies to product sold in the U.S. and Canada only. Should you need to return goods, please request return authorizations from us directly via our marketing e-mail address. MedGivers® Inc. will accept returns only from customers who have purchased products directly from MedGivers® Inc. All return goods must have prior authorization. Authorization number must be displayed on the shipping carton
and are valid for 30 days from date of insurance.

DAMAGED PRODUCT RECEIVED/RECEIVED IN ERROR:
Products shipped in error by MedGivers® Inc or products damaged in transit (accompanied by a signed BOL noting damage) must be reported to MedGivers® Inc within 2 working days of product receipt and must be returned within 10 days of
receipt. These claims must be made with Photographic evidence of the damage, must be provided with the initial claim. Customers must acquire a RGA from MedGivers® Inc Return Goods Dept. prior to shipping the damaged material. MedGivers® Inc RGA are valid for 10 days from date of issue. We appreciate the opportunity to
serve your needs.

PRODUCT:
Nembutal® Sodium Solution CII (pentobarbital sodium injection, USP)
Product Description: Nembutal® Sodium Solution CII (pentobarbital sodium injection, USP)
Barbiturates are capable of producing all levels of CNS mood alteration from excitation to mild sedation, to hypnosis, and deep coma. Overdosage can produce death. In high enough therapeutic doses, barbiturates induce anesthesia. Barbiturates depress the sensory cortex, decrease motor activity, alter cerebellar function, and produce drowsiness, sedation, and hypnosis etc...

Size: 20 mL / NDC: 76478-501-20
Size: 50 mL / NDC: 76478-501-50
Type: Rx
Orange Book: N/A

EACH ML CONTAINS:
Active: Pentobarbital Sodium, derivative of Barbituric Acid 50 mg;

Preservative: None;

Inactives: Propylene Glycol 40%, Alcohol 10% and Water for Injection (pH adjusted to approximately 9.5 with Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide.)
Storage: Exposure of pharmaceutical products to heat should be minimized.Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. It is recommended that the product be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F), however, brief excursions are permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).

Here at MedGivers® Inc. Pharmaceutical we pride ourselves in exceptional service and affordable prices. Don’t just take our word for it – check out our customer reviews below

Contact us with a phone number and e-mail via medgiver...@gmail.com or +1 508-556-0586