ACID BATH bassist Audie P. dies in car wreck...

Nik Chevalier

Jan 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/24/97

To the hordes...
Acid Bath's Audie Pitre has died in a fatal car wreck.
He was on the way to the store, with family members and they all got
hit head on by some fucking moron...
I damn the soul of this driver, and hope Audie kicks his ass to hell
after the drunk fuck meets his demise..
Audie and the band are good freinds, and I morne the passing of this
excellent musician...May his killer, rot while maggots crawl though his
every orfice. His suffering shall be legend...

Shed Blood Tears...
Nicholas Chevalier
nph...@magicnet.net
http://www.magicnet.net/~nphobia

Mick Lewis

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

: Acid Bath's Audie Pitre has died in a fatal car wreck.

Will the corpse be placed on public display?

I've heard that the law considers all dead people to be consenting.

Mick

ragrot

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

This was taken from an email from Ron Peterson
<rot...@rottenrecords.com>

> PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> On Jan 23, 1997 at 6:00 PM Central Time, Audie Pitre, the bass player of
> Acid Bath, was killed in a car accident. Audie was traveling in a car with
> his parents, Kermit and Nora Pitre who were all killed instantly. His
> younger brother, Kelly Pitre, who was also in the car, survived with
> moderate injuries. The accident was caused by a three time repeat offender
> of drunk driving, who was driving on an expired license. The accident
> occurred when his car crossed the center line, sideswiped the car infront of
> the Pitres' car before crashing head-on into it. The offending driver
> survived, and will be charged with 3 counts of vehicular Homicide.
>
> A fund has been set up to off set some of the funeral charges. Donations
> will also help aid Kelly Pitre, and his sister, who was not in the car at
> the time of the accident, as well as Audie's girlfriend, who is two months
> pregnant with his child. Anyone interested can send donations in the form
> of check or money order to:
>
> Kermit Pitre Family Fund
> c/o Argent Bank
> PO Box 8
> Cut Off, LA 70345
> 504.632.5781
>
> The bank has also asked to include a card with personal information (ie
> name, first and last and address)for anyone sending donations so they can
> keep a record of people who have contributed.
> Acid Bath, Rotten Records, and the Pitre Family appreciates any and all
> contributions.

Tonight at 9pm and Sat. at noon there is going to be a tribute to him at
Zeppelin's in Metairie, La. (right next to New Orleans) with possibly an
acoustic set form the remaining members and about 15 other local and
area bands playing, including Tungsten, EYEHATEGOD, 2purge4, Soilent
Green, Plack Earth (a Sabbathe Tribute featuring members of Floodgate),
Fuel, Loon, Leak, Blanket, Choke, Shani Sane, Runesong and Arizona's
Master) Preceeds from the show will go toward funeral costs and to
Audie's fiancee, who is pregnant. Call Zeppelin's at (504) 889-0955 for
more info. Some of this info was taken from an article by Kieth Spera
from the Times Picayune's Lagniappe (entertainment) section.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/5810

@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@
@@! @@@ @@! @@@ !@@ @@! @@@ @@! @@@ @@!
!@! @!@ !@! @!@ !@! !@! @!@ !@! @!@ !@!
@!@!!@! @!@!@!@! !@! @!@!@ @!@!!@! @!@ !@! @!!
!!@!@! !!!@!!!! !!! !!@!! !!@!@! !@! !!! !!!

g6atf...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 2:54:06 AM8/3/15
I was born in 2000 and as a infant my mom played acid bath all the time, up to this day sill. I wish this never happend. Cliff Burton and Dimebag Darrel also.

juston...@gmail.com

May 25, 2019, 7:50:49 PM5/25/19
Sick of these drunk drivers