The Beatles' greatest non-hit? Book excerpt/article

JG

Oct 2, 2019, 10:59:05 PM10/2/19
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index1019.html>, you'll find (among other things):

- THE BEATLES
Their best unknown song? by Walter Everett and Tim Riley
In their new book WHAT GOES ON? (Oxford University Press), two authors/professors delve into the intricacies of the fab four's songs and career, looking at their musicianship and the often-overlooked details of the band's music whereas the lyrics have been the usual focus of studies on them otherwise. In particular, this excerpt looks into an undeserved lesser-known classic.

- SYNESTHESIA
Really 'seeing' classic rock by Darren Barakat
"I don't just hear music. I see it, often as colors, in my head. I had no idea whether anyone else experienced this when they listened to music, but maybe I suspected they didn't because I never brought it up with my music friends. Recently, I discovered there's a word for it – synesthesia."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason