Bob Dylan's "Christmas In the Heart" revisited- article

JG

Dec 1, 2021, 11:15:43 PM12/1/21
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index1221.html>, you'll find (among other things):

BOB DYLAN
Did he really have the Xmas spirit? by Kurt Wildermuth
Q: Is <I>Christmas in the Heart</I> a big joke, a put-on? A: No, it isn’t a joke, but like a lot of Dylan’s work it is unexpectedly funny in places. And like a lot of his work it involves an element of pastiche, as he puts on "masks" and "costumes" (not exactly personas or characters).

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason