Guitar heroes- Hendrix, Clapton, Page over-rated?- article

JG

May 31, 2019, 8:35:42 PM5/31/19
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0619.html>, you'll find (among other things):

GUITAR HEROES
Which classic rock guitarists are over-rated? by Gary Gomes
"As we get older and our society gets more frightened by change, I have noticed increasing ossification of rankings in who is considered the best guitarist who ever lived. Jimi Hendrix essentially tops every current list and one of the other three (sometimes Jeff Beck) is ranked number 2 and the order falls in line after that. I am just here to tell you that you are being lied to, misled, hornswoggled, or whatever other term you wish to use."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason