Todd Rundgren, Pretty Things interviews

JG

Jul 31, 2020, 10:22:51 PM7/31/20
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

PRETTY THINGS
Interview- Sorrow & Parachutes
"Along with Taylor and singer Phil May, the other important songwriter then was bassist Wally Waller. Waller would leave after 1971 and became a house producer for EMI and would even produce his own band's 1972 album Freeway Madness. Then there was the story of the Pretties alias mystery band The Electric Banana, which he helmed. And then there were assorted Pretties reunions that he joined in on. And his own band. And a new band with former Pretties drummer Twink. And..."

TODD RUNDGREN
Interview- studio wiz & torch songs
"Todd had been kind enough to revisit his glorious past, eager to rummage in the brief span of a 18 minutes interview and coming up with insightful ideas, not only about his music but also on his notoriously heartfelt comments on love, the most ancient and always recurring topic in popular music."

We also have a Spotify playlist with most of the artists above here:
<https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4dk9Z16JIptNxE8heESMWr?si=Jt41ItoXSKiy_sJyF4_FNQ>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason