Status Quo article

1 view

JG

Sep 30, 2020, 7:32:29 PM9/30/20
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://furious.com/perfect/index1020.html>, you'll find (among other things):

GREATEST MISSES
Status Quo, X get hits w/ consequences
book excerpt by Darren Barakat
"This is an excerpt from an updated re-release of Darren Barakat's book 'Greatest Misses,' which covers great lesser known classic songs of rock music from the 1960's up through the 1990's. You can see all of the rest of the book at Amazon. PSF had run previous excerpt from the book (featuring Zombies, BOC) in our April 2015 issue."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason