Through The Mists Of Time (was: Le Rouge et le Noir)

Rink

Dec 2, 2020, 7:22:01 AM12/2/20
Thank you for this link.

Crosspost to :
alt.rock-n-roll.acdc

See my other message overthere
(Sorry, I do not speak French)

Rink

Op 28-11-2020 om 21:42 schreef pehache:
> 40 ans pile les séparent :-)
>
> https://prnt.sc/vryu0s
>
> Bon, comme on pouvait s'y attendre le Rouge n'arrive pas à la cheville
> du Noir, et je ne le conseillerai à personne : il n'y a que les fans
> absolus et inconditionnels qui peuvent se laisser avoir 😁, parce qu'ils
> savent qu'il n'y en aura sûrement pas d'autre et que c'est déjà presque
> un miracle qu'il soit sorti !
>
> Il y a un morceau qui vaut l'écoute quand même, sur un mid-tempo et tout
> en retenue (donc pas représentatif du reste !), et plein de nostalgie :

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrinrYwijTM>

pehache

Dec 2, 2020, 1:38:35 PM12/2/20
Le 02/12/2020 à 13:21, Rink a écrit :
> Thank you for this link.
>
> Crosspost to :
> alt.rock-n-roll.acdc
>
> See my other message overthere
> (Sorry, I do not speak French)

So, I was just putting the Red (PWR/UP) and the Black (Back in Black)
aside, and saying that as expected the Red is way below the Black. Only
the core fans of the band can buy once again the new album, because they
feel that there won't be any other one, and because it's a kind a
miracle to have the classic line-up back in business (well, except
Malcolm of course).

And that nevertheless, "Through the Mist of Times" was worth listening,
although pretty not their usual style.